+ Reply to Thread

iPhone FIELD AGENT APP- NOT PAYING

If you are currently doing field work for the iPhone App Field Agent, please be notified that they are denying work like crazy. That means you may be wasting your time. I've went to having everything paid to being denied everything I have done. That means wasting gas money and mileage for me. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!:

Re: iPhone FIELD AGENT APP- NOT PAYING

It is better to use the Report a Problem feature in the App Store rather than complain in a scam forum. Apple can take better measurements, including booting the developer from their program.

I'd suggest reporting the application as offensive and putting a comment at the bottom. Unless wasting your time and gas can be considered something other than offensive. :spin2: I think Apple would most likely remove an application faster if it was offensive rather than other anyway.

And if they're not paying, yet they'll holding your information and giving it out, they're not obeying to Apple's policies and need to be punished for that.

And if other affected people happen to come across this, I'd advise you to do the same thing. The less of these paying apps, the better.
    :king22:

I don't think it's a scam because I've made over $2000 and received in the past year. E-mail their support. They always are so kind and helpful. They are also always very fast to respond. Make sure you follow the instructions and they will approve your jobs. :spin2:

Hahahhaha you are just not good at it, i have been working for them for over a year and have gotten denied a few times, mostly my fault. Contact support.

Have made thousand of dollars using the app and even got a free toaster oven.