+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: In Iraq-Nam What Goes Around Comes Around

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    CTM :D Actually that joke is pretty good.

Lady Mod
    Lady Mod: Glad you liked it. Thought we needed a little humor for a change.

Every wondered to yourself why idiot, corrupt, arrogant, lying, stealing Republicans have been winning more and more seats? Could it be that a MAJORITY of Americans actually see democrats as the way they claim Republicans to be? Could it be we, Americans, are tired of being pushed around by other countries? Could it be we are tired of morally corrupt politicians? Could it be that Americans are getting smarter and realize that the perfect society doesn't exist? How is it that the democrats say that Republicans are hateful when they are the first to start riots? More anti-war protests break out in violence than pro-war protest. So now dchristie get yourself a real world education and factual facts to back up your unsubstantiated claims. I’m always open to a good healthy reasonable debate, none of this 911 conspiracy theory, what a crock. Crying about the past is not going to help the future. Let’s look at helping this country. History will show that G.W. did more for this country's existence than his predecessor. English lesson 1: War Crime is an Oxymoron, like hill valley you can’t have both. Listen to Mr. Tom Hanks “there’s no crime in war.” Only after leftist tree huggin’ dolphin petting liberals were allowed to make laws did such a term get generated. War only has dishonor. But liberals don’t understand such a word. Hence the new world term War Crime. Enough said!

Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead
    Every wondered to yourself why idiot, corrupt, arrogant, lying, stealing Republicans have been winning more and more seats? Could it be that a MAJORITY of Americans actually see democrats as the way they claim Republicans to be? Could it be we, Americans, are tired of being pushed around by other countries? Could it be we are tired of morally corrupt politicians? Could it be that Americans are getting smarter and realize that the perfect society doesn't exist? How is it that the democrats say that Republicans are hateful when they are the first to start riots? More anti-war protests break out in violence than pro-war protest. So now dchristie get yourself a real world education and factual facts to back up your unsubstantiated claims. I’m always open to a good healthy reasonable debate, none of this 911 conspiracy theory, what a crock. Crying about the past is not going to help the future. Let’s look at helping this country. History will show that G.W. did more for this country's existence than his predecessor. English lesson 1: War Crime is an Oxymoron, like hill valley you can’t have both. Listen to Mr. Tom Hanks “there’s no crime in war.” Only after leftist tree huggin’ dolphin petting liberals were allowed to make laws did such a term get generated. War only has dishonor. But liberals don’t understand such a word. Hence the new world term War Crime. Enough said!
    Jarhead..that was a pretty good joke too. :D

Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    Jarhead..that was a pretty good joke too. :D
    You got it? I couldn't figure it out. But my Chimpanzeeze is pretty sketchy. All I could decipher out of it was that he was trying to blame the GOP Crime Wave and its rampant and perverse corruption on Democrats, as usual.

I was impressed with this new Monkey math though. I guess you need to use that type of advanced mathematical algorithm to get a majority out of 30-35%.

Yeah... it's pretty obvious who the violent ones are. Imagine these vicious, violent Dems having the gall and bellicosity to protest a nice friendly little affair like a war based on lies and fraud resulting in over 50,000 dead civilians. It's really amazing. Some people are so touchy.

Hmmmm... Let's see if I can come up with any factual facts..as opposed to those tricky un-factual facts. I'm at a disadvantage here compared to the pearls from those with advanced degrees in Simianosophy.

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    War Crime is an Oxymoron, like hill valley you can’t have both. Listen to Mr. Tom Hanks “there’s no crime in war.” Only after leftist tree huggin’ dolphin petting liberals were allowed to make laws did such a term get generated. War only has dishonor. But liberals don’t understand such a word. Hence the new world term War Crime. Enough said!
    Gosh..Could Tom have meant that gang raping a 14 year old girl and then murdering her and her entire family in cold blood is dishonorable? Oops..I don't understand that word. I guess I'll just have to substitute a "real world" term like war crime for now. That is, until they get a quiet little Lt. Calley style pardon from The Flying Monkey. Anyway, it had to be those Rag-Heads who are guilty for provoking those nice lads who were just doing their best to protect our "freedom" along with unleaded supreme. And let's not forget finding a real nifty way to blow through $450 Billion dollars with nothing to show for it than the eternal disdain, resentment and hatred of half The World. Imagine, we owe all this to just a few Oxy-morons.
    Last edited by dchristie; 07-13-2006 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    You got it? I couldn't figure it out. But my Chimpanzeeze is pretty sketchy. All I could decipher out of it was that he was trying to blame the GOP Crime Wave and its rampant and perverse corruption on Democrats, as usual.

I was impressed with this new Monkey math though. I guess you need to use that type of advanced mathematical algorithm to get a majority out of 30-35%.

Yeah... it's pretty obvious who the violent ones are. Imagine these vicious, violent Dems having the gall and bellicosity to protest a nice friendly little affair like a war based on lies and fraud resulting in over 50,000 dead civilians. It's really amazing. Some people are so touchy.

Hmmmm... Let's see if I can come up with any factual facts..as opposed to those tricky un-factual facts. I'm at a disadvantage here compared to the pearls from those with advanced degrees in Simianosophy.

Gosh..Could Tom have meant that gang raping a 14 year old girl and then murdering her and her entire family in cold blood is dishonorable? Oops..I don't understand that word. I guess I'll just have to substitute a "real world" term like war crime for now. That is until they get before a court marshall and are acquitted. Then it will be the Iraqis who are guilty for provoking those nice lads who were just doing their best to protect our "freedom" along with unleaded supreme. And we'll owe that to a whole lot of Oxy-morons.
    I figured that post couldn't be a serious post dchristie, so it must have been a joke, right? I didn't quite get it but that bit about a pro war protest cracked me up. I can just see those neocons out in the street during an era of peace, sewing flags, and protesting that they want yet another war. And that question about "Could it be we are tired of morally corrupt politicians?" got a chuckle from me too. Obviously people aren't tired of morally corrupt politicians or Tom DeLay and crew would have been gone a whole lot sooner. Who knows, maybe people will wise up this November and not be fooled again by Karl's pull the wool over their eyes bullcrap.