+ Reply to Thread

Dahlia Hill If You Love SPAM You'll Love Dahlia

Normally I DO NOT like to publicly call people out and expose them for who they really are because usually they do a fine job of that without my help. Anyway, I felt the need to expose Dahlia Hill because here is a person who has blatant disrespect for SPAM laws and email compliance. This program hopper extraordinaire had been sending me her JUNK of every new program that pops up every five minutes and I have literally begged her to remove me from her list. (which by the way she probably scraped from Scum Net Pro (Lead Net Pro). She has only responded to my complaints once in which she said, "You opted into one of my lists in the past so I have a right to email you any time I want! I am paraphrasing here but are... YOU KIDDING ME!

Yesterday was the final straw. She sends me an email for a program I am already a member of. I wrote the owner of the program and he WARNED her to take me off her list and NEVER email me again. Guess what? The dumb bitch emailed me again with the subject line, "REMOVE YOUR SELF!!!" It might as well have said, GO F%$& YOURSELF! The problem? DAHLIA HILL IS A SPAMMER AND NEVER GIVES YOU A REMOVAL OPTION! Anyway, I am WARNING everyone on the Internet that Dahlia Hill is NOT an Internet Marketer. She is a program hopping scammer who will email you to death and ignore your removal requests! You have been warned!

Update. I received two more emails from Dahlia "Spam" Hill since yesterday! I feel like I am in SPAM Hell!

Re: Dahlia Hill If You Love SPAM You'll Love Dahli

Have you tried adding her to your blocked sender list, or does she keep changing e-mail addresses?

I tried so many times with polite removal requests. Then I got nasty. Still no response, just more SPAM. Coming from different email addresses and one lousy new program after another. Like I said in the post. Blatant disregard.

When someone emails me and asks to be removed (which by the way is usually a one click deal) I am always quick to respond. Why would anyone want to do business with someone like that?

You are in the United States. Since what she is doing by ignoring requests to be removed is illegal in your country, try using the very law (the CAN-SPAM Act) which criminalizes her misbehavior against her. Get her mailing address and keep a log of every email she sends you, then bill her at the end of the month for each violation of the law. If she both continues to refuse to comply with the law, and ignores your invoices, have a quiet word or two with the credit record companies regarding failure to pay.

Of course, if this tactic is frowned upon in your country, don't follow my advice. Follow what is legal where you live. At the very least, though, you can get her in serious trouble with her Internet Service Provider and email provider.