+ Reply to Thread

Foshan Perth Intelligent Door Co. Ltd is a SCAM

Please be advised that Foshan Perth Intelligent Door Co. Ltd AKA Dong Rong is sending out fraudulent products to consumers on various websites.

We have now discovered that more than 4 people recently purchased Traffic Barriers
    and Intelligent doors from this company which is listed on Alibaba and Global Sources.

In most cases, consumers are not receiving what they are buying or what is being disclosed.

My own purchase was for an $800 traffic barrier which when received 2 months late.
    For reason that they were building the traffic barrier and sending me a custom made barrier as per my order.

Once I received the order finally, It turns out that the barrier was old and used. Destroyed. The packaging was fine and in tact so it was damaged in the shipping. It was actually sent to me as OLD, USED, Dirty, Greasy and the product inside was also dented, paint was chipped off, materials were missing inside like the bolts and screws, The lids were cracked and unusable.

Once I contacted the company, there solution was to send me some paint. haha rediculous. I paid for a New Barrier not a project to be built.

Please avoid anything to do with this company and save yourself the hassles.

Re: Foshan Perth Intelligent Door Co. Ltd is a SCA

Wow.. Yep, this same company also tried screwing me over too. Very similar to my story. There product is so cheap it was worthless for us to even repair so we scrapped it and just bought a new one from another company.

If you need barriers or special type of doors... DO NOT USE Foshan Perth... Your better making it by yourself.

We purchased gate motorized rolling door from Foshan Perth in China and they said it would be delivered in 10 days but actually I waited for almost 4 months. I found out that the company was having hard times and so I asked for my money back but instead they gave me hassles.

We finally received the product but it was clearly not as we had ordered and it cost us a lot of money because we had to fix and repair what they gave us.

I hope they go out of business because its terrible what they doing to people.

@ philippinearmy, bradpit and LegalProfessional

Multiple usernames are not allowed here, please post with your original username from now on, thanks.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

really?
    We had brought products from this company ,but the quality and service are good.

My company experience very bad problem with Foshan Perth but actually at the time we were dealing with their other name called Dongrong Intelligent Door Co. Ltd. Which is the same company.. Late Deliveries, Bad products and same thing.. They wont deal with you to fix it. Seems like they just want to sweep it under the table and forget about it.

There are lots of better companies to buy this product from online. You should look at Apollo brand or others are better more stable, high quality. Foshan Perth obviously don't know how to manufacture good product and want to run away from their responsibility to the consumer.

Good luck