+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Panasonic Model

Panasonic Model

I am sure that this has already been asked before, but does anyone know what model tv onlinerewardcenter is offerring? I am completing offers for the panasonic 42" plasma and I am trying to find out what the model number is.

Re: Panasonic Model

hey there,
    samsung is : sp-r4232
    panasonic: TH-42PD50U

courtesy of www.free-youbetcha.com
    let me know which one you think is better. i would like to get the panasonic personally

Quote Originally Posted by wizochelle
    hey there,
    samsung is : sp-r4232
    panasonic: TH-42PD50U

courtesy of www.free-youbetcha.com
    let me know which one you think is better. i would like to get the panasonic personally

Samsung is better.
    801-316-0555

Thanks for the help. I signed up for the Panasonic because cnet reviews were better for the Panasonics.

-werd- on the i-deal plasma, i went with panasonic cause cnet and amazon reviews were higher than the samsung

I received the Panasonic plasma. It's a great TV, but my main complaint is it is an EDTV, not HDTV. However, the colors are awesome, much better than my DLP tv. I'd really recommend doing the cash sites and then buying your own tv; you'll come out way ahead.

Also, the tv was shipped from PC Connection, which lists the retail at 1699. I've seen this tv as low as 1400 recently.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by trader1
    I received the Panasonic plasma. It's a great TV, but my main complaint is it is an EDTV, not HDTV. However, the colors are awesome, much better than my DLP tv. I'd really recommend doing the cash sites and then buying your own tv; you'll come out way ahead.

Also, the tv was shipped from PC Connection, which lists the retail at 1699. I've seen this tv as low as 1400 recently.

Hope this helps.

DLP sucks...it's for like poor people.

Plasma is the way to go, Plasma HDTV...
    801-316-0555

Just received the Panasonic TH-42PD60U from onlinerewardcenter exactly 1 month from signing up. It is amazing! Even though it is EDTV, I have trouble telling any difference between it and my Sony CRT HDTV. Simply amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by psyctroll
    Just received the Panasonic TH-42PD60U from onlinerewardcenter exactly 1 month from signing up. It is amazing! Even though it is EDTV, I have trouble telling any difference between it and my Sony CRT HDTV. Simply amazing.
    Congrats. I'm waiting for the same tv too. How long did it ship after you status changed to fulfillment in progress, I went into fulfillment last tuesday? And which site did they order the tv from and how was it shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by buckwheat
    Congrats. I'm waiting for the same tv too. How long did it ship after you status changed to fulfillment in progress, I went into fulfillment last tuesday? And which site did they order the tv from and how was it shipped.
    My status changed to fulfillment in progress on a Saturday. It shipped the next Thursday from PC Connection. Delivery was through Roadway express. Roadway express said it had an estimated delivery date of Saturday (2-day delivery), but it didn't arrive until Tuesday. Several times throughout transit it said it was delivered which was annoying. Oh well, I got it. Good luck with yours.

Quote Originally Posted by psyctroll
    My status changed to fulfillment in progress on a Saturday. It shipped the next Thursday from PC Connection. Delivery was through Roadway express. Roadway express said it had an estimated delivery date of Saturday (2-day delivery), but it didn't arrive until Tuesday. Several times throughout transit it said it was delivered which was annoying. Oh well, I got it. Good luck with yours.
    Cool. Did nuitech email you when it was shipped?

Yeah, I got an e-mail from OnlineRewardCenter Support telling me who they shipped with, tracking number, and giving me a customer service number.

Quote Originally Posted by gpel
    DLP sucks...it's for like poor people.

Plasma is the way to go, Plasma HDTV...

Dlp is the way to go for the larger tvs and if you have the space.

In HD they are astounding. Just go to Bestbuy and view them side by side. I saw a DLP which totally blew me away.

With plasmas and especially lcds you see the distortions from the lack of mending of the pixels.