+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LOL...Liberals Bring Art Therapy,Yoga for Homeless

Is THIS the Apex of Liberal Stupidity?

Just when you think you have seen every way for the filth to piss away YOUR money...sometimes you just gotta laugh at these sick, sad, pathetic freaks. h

In Portland, Art Therapy and Other Lures for the Homeless
    Is the city helping the destitute, or merely attracting more to its neighborhoods?

Portland, Ore.

Despite its sputtering economy, Portland, Ore., has seen a number of sparkling new hotels open in recent years: Starwood, Kimpton, JW Marriot and other luxury brands have all opened high-end properties in the city's core since 2008. But perhaps no recent project matches the ambition and audacity of the city's new Homeless Service Center, which will open this Thursday.

Straddling Portland's Chinatown and the Pearl District, a neighborhood of reclaimed warehouse spaces, the eight-story Homeless Service Center cost $46.9 million in city, county and federal stimulus funds to construct. It will contain 130 studio apartment-style permanent residences, 90 ...

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Re: LOL...Liberals Bring Art Therapy,Yoga for Home

must assume there is a well stocked wine cellar?

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    must assume there is a well stocked wine cellar?

That just shows your ignorance.
    But we already knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post

Just when you think you have seen every way for the filth to piss away YOUR money...sometimes you just gotta laugh at these sick, sad, pathetic freaks. h

Is the city helping the destitute, or merely attracting more to its neighborhoods?

Portland, Ore.

Despite its sputtering economy, Portland, Ore., has seen a number of sparkling new hotels open in recent years: Starwood, Kimpton, JW Marriot and other luxury brands have all opened high-end properties in the city's core since 2008. But perhaps no recent project matches the ambition and audacity of the city's new Homeless Service Center, which will open this Thursday.

Straddling Portland's Chinatown and the Pearl District, a neighborhood of reclaimed warehouse spaces, the eight-story Homeless Service Center cost $46.9 million in city, county and federal stimulus funds to construct. It will contain 130 studio apartment-style permanent residences, 90 ...

what happen POO, your subscription run out!? and hav'nt i seen this tried somewhere before!? or is this dejavu!? :nervouss: :cwm2: :spin2: :
    Last edited by lexx; 05-31-2011 at 09:25 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

you can read here without subscription:

http://theportlander.com/2011/05/31/...land-june-2nd/

i ain't subscribing to nothing. if they can't get advertisers to pay for the page it probably isn't worth my time to read it.

Just when you think you have seen every way for the filth to piss away YOUR money...sometimes you just gotta laugh at these sick, sad, pathetic freaks.
    Never has your eagerness to blame and scream hysterically been more obvious. What with you not actually being able to read the whole article.

From the other article mumbles linked to:

Development cost for the Bud Clark Commons is $49.6 million. The city’s investment of $29.5 million leveraged $20 million of additional public and private funds, including a capital investment by Home Forward, the building’s developer.
    So these "liberals" (are they?) invested $29.5 million, not $49 million.

Also, it sounds like a great facility designed to help people in practical ways. Is there a problem with that pwrone? Or was it the "art therapy" and "yoga" that set off your rant? What about the rest of it?

The Commons is one of only a handful of facilities throughout the country that combines different elements of service for people experiencing homelessness: a day access center, a 90-bed shelter for homeless men, and apartments for the medically vulnerable. As the building manager, Home Forward is operating the 130 studio apartments that will provide permanent supportive housing for very low-income residents. Operating subsidies will include a combination of public housing and Section 8 *******.

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Never has your eagerness to blame and scream hysterically been more obvious. What with you not actually being able to read the whole article.

From the other article mumbles linked to:

So these "liberals" (are they?) invested $29.5 million, not $49 million.

Also, it sounds like a great facility designed to help people in practical ways. Is there a problem with that pwrone? Or was it the "art therapy" and "yoga" that set off your rant? What about the rest of it?
    This will not accomplish any single goal except to make soul-dead liberal filth feel better about themselves.

It will also punish the innocent community around it with crime and depravity. Guaranteed.

The problem is, you just don't know shit about anything.

Here is another example of what liberals do when they have other people's money in hand:

Money And School Performance:
    Lessons from the Kansas City Desegregation Experiment

The depth of your ignorance is breathtaking, and yes, I suppose I did have a chuckle at the yoga plan, because it is like an action photo of the liberal mind at work...

"Homeless? I bet they'd like some YOGA!!"

Fucking liberals.

--Thomas Jefferson

This will not accomplish any single goal except to make soul-dead liberal filth feel better about themselves.

It will also punish the innocent community around it with crime and depravity. Guaranteed.

The problem is, you just don't know shit about anything.

Here is another example of what liberals do when they have other people's money in hand:

Money And School Performance:
    Lessons from the Kansas City Desegregation Experiment

The depth of your ignorance is breathtaking, and yes, I suppose I did have a chuckle at the yoga plan, because it is like an action photo of the liberal mind at work...

"Homeless? I bet they'd like some YOGA!!"

Fucking liberals.

Yeah, so I was right. The word "yoga" flicked the crazy switch.

Or was it the "art therapy" and "yoga" that set off your rant?
    LOL! That's going to help? Typical hippie bull shit.

Once again, The Baby Boomers will be the generation that spells the end of America and freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    LOL! That's going to help? Typical hippie bull shit.

Once again, The Baby Boomers will be the generation that spells the end of America and freedom.
    Is your name Eric Cartman?

Quote Originally Posted by naturefreak2101 View Post
    Is your name Eric Cartman?
    RESPECT (Dan's) AUTHORITY!

Damn Hippies!

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Yeah, so I was right. The word "yoga" flicked the crazy switch.

No, 'yoga' confirmed what we already knew--the crazy switch is ALWAYS on in the tiny minds of liberals.

This plan will be an ongoing source of hilarity and I will try to keep you up to date on its perpetual failure.

--Thomas Jefferson

Please do, it's as stupid a concept as what the Mayor of Seattle constantly spouts. Even his fellow liberals are wishing they didn't vote for the bastard now.

Portland, Ore.

Unless you're a citizen of Portland, none-ya-fuggin-bidness. You're no conservative and you have no yearning for smaller govt. You wanna be in charge of everything. Like all the other three year olds.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Chinese Proverb

Hope this settles everything.