+ Reply to Thread

True Science Proves God Exists

Hi Welcome.

This is to open your mind to what is and has been for many years great refute and concern on the existence of a Supernatural being, also known as God. Well it goes even deeper than this.

What we only conclude over and over again is that allot of people haven't got a clue what they are saying or discussing, we no background, no literal studies, and even more importance NO Personal Experience with the area. Thus alll speculations are only non factual and mere opions from a bunck of Crazy people... who are longing for something of value but refuting the one thing that brings peace, IF ONLY they whent Deep enough.

Some may claim they were there are know about it, probably they devil in disguise siting at a gathering, being a Demonic Advocate. The could never understand the reality of what exists in our world. To believe in Scientific speculations is wrong. I can prove science has lied millions of times cause its men who derive these assumptions. Scientific minds like good friends of mind and people I knew.

The facts you will uncover will Defy all odd, all logics confirm and even defy some reasoning, and to understand it you have to look into other dimensions, not readily open to the casual human min. This requires a DEEPER LEVEL, a Personal experience...you don't find people wishing to journey to this because they fear it to be REAL and True so they Stay outside draw assumptions and cast stones on the subject, these are cowards and Fools.

But when you would have experienced the thing, you are NEVER the same.

Common Issue: Many Christians get lost in the maze of things and some just get as serious as the need to. Because if they were they would have understood they power it entails.

Who Can Tel: Those who know what the Deep levels are like, not Catholics...i've got an issue with this group. Because they are very different from true Christianity, allot of hidden Secrets and Confirmations can prove that they are NOT Christians... what they do and are about will shock you, but even more prove that other forces exists in our world, that either Directly or indirectly affects us.

Anything Supernatural is either Propelled by a Evil or Good force... and to experience anything Supernatural takes a Deeper Experience and 100% Faith in Believing it exists.

Arguing the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause and Tooth Fairy is a FOOLS play Ground. Can you even go deeper in these foolish speculation like can u spiritually experience Santa Clause, you must be a fool to come pare man made trash with real supernatural things that gives assurance of the existence of another realm.

DONT ARGUE unless you have gone DEEPER, and experienced the thing and found its meaning. Most fortune tellers, witch craft workers or witches and wizard, turn pastors and leaders if the get a rich deep experience and are able to change their life for the Good. This is because when you would have understood the Power of the supernatural you are able to appreciate the power of the other force, it becomes practical and real. Else when you would have sold your life to Death and hell and Demon possession to empower you to tell mysteries of the world, it would take a Strong impact of Good force to get you free from such bondage, God is real and if I can Prove him anyone can they just need to SEE WHAT I SEE, and stop cursing what they have no clue about, if they came out of the faith, they didn't make if work for them..and probably have adapted a REPROBATE MIND.. that is immune to God's Existence, at this point you are a walking Dead and nothing can help you, at this point God simple says "he choses not to listen to me and constantly does wrong, going far from me..then i will go far from him" and his hands are off you, thus you can die after reading this...

---If a Young Scholar and prodigy can experience this anyone can. It has to be Real. Believe in God not in the Millions that are already Doomed for hell, about 1.2BILLION people Believe in God, don't be fooled by the few who Don't Demons are working so be wide and go deeper in God learn More and Live a better life.

As you go Deeper and life according to to words of God, you will want to live a practical life. Here, unlimited wealth with MEANING comes, Success , Love, peace so much you will not be afraid of death and will not die unless God is ready for you to be with him, the power to understand mysteries to life and complex thinking and reasoning, you willl begin to SEE things hidden from the unsaved and understand how Supernatural powers work in Evil Forces and in Christianity. This will steer you in the path of becoming a RADICAL (this means deep level faith and belief).. Christian True. You will love your friends, brothers, sisters, your enemy, your abusers..love them until it hurts them.. you will understand the secrets to increasing finance and wealth in the Bible as well as all the instructions you need about LIFE, Faith, getting a Job, Saving and nurturing relationships, intense dynamic romance, developing the spiritual part of a human being since we were created BODY, SOUL and MIND. Then you will find promises and key information and information for illuminating SEXUAL ADDICTIONS, how to deal Sexual Crimes, how to find the life long partner you need, how to invest, how to trust, how to serve, how to fight and why not fight since your battle is already won, why most things we fight against may allways bother us unless we equip ourself with Supernatural experience and direction, how to live in the spirit. We fight not against Flesh and blood but principalities and powers, against spiritual wickedness in High and low places, the places unseen to carnal man, but with a purified spiritual mind.

I urge you. Go Deeper. Chose to be Different. Chose not to confirm to the Model this world has laid out for you.

According to the World (Simple man): A man is only a man unless he lost his virginity, got a girl ..actually girlS, multiple partners, and is macho..never can he kiss another guy even if its his little son or dad or brother, else this will be gay...and if he does this to his daughter its incest. A man cannot cry, men shouldn't cry. You are your own boss no matter where you go. There is no sin and everything is right in your own eyes..There is no God. and we All gotta die some day. ..some say every girl is a whore and calling females bitches are fine, being a virgin and not having a girl/boy is GAY, no wanting to have sex is Gay, saying no to sex is Gay. Then when the world gives all this idiotic rules and you break them , lol... you're Gay or ***, something's wrong with you.. and a whole bunch of crap from useless empty minded Godless creatures. Who probably believe the Scientifically came from Apes so they ace like apes all their life.

I was Created by God and this gives meaning to my life, it means I can expect more from life and I can control and change the way I live, it means if God if my Father( which actually means Creator). I have the POWER to change allot things.

I guess you don't know mush of your brain yet. Go study it. Tip: try find mysteries about it in the Bible, if you don't understand it Get serious get help and advice get SAVED and GO Deeper Into God, who he is and Christianity, Pray allot and read allot, Pray for incite, fore-cite, discernment, cognitive understanding and reasoning and revelation.
    To get to understand the word start by praying and asking God for HELP, then find a Church cause this actually enforces allot of things.

Be serious go to Bible Study. In our Bible Study Series we were Sure and aware that No the World Couldn't POSSIBLE end on May 21, 2011, for all the signs have not yet been fulfilled, they are being fuilfilled but not the select few that will usher in to final day.. and MANY OTHER CHRISTIANS do so don't blame all saints because of False Prophecies..Read Matthew chapter 24 and 25, other scripturs makes it deeper and vivid but those 2 chapters are solid for now. The thing is, IT is the TIME for the RAPTURE. And this is a Proven Study and Literal Confirmation in the Bible, IN SCIENCE, and many other resources, Billions think are convinced something BIG is going to happen soon, like in 2012.. NASA, Mayan Scholars, Astrologers, Muslims and more believe the world will end..but we Studied this and it is not Clear when, not what will happen next year, but Something BIG is goin down and it will do so VERY Soon, so maybe the May incident was just to spark the plug and test the communication relay line on earth before God strikes. But the Rapture of Souls is Very Soon and this is what we need to prepare for. No big alarms. You may just wake up and hear your Christian neighbor's Audio or Holy radio channel off, a few Christian radio channels without gone static and your Christian relatives missing and so on, but all true and holy saints will be gone together at once, some who were not ready and had faults would realize what they missed, repent and cry out for mercy and get serious after and start Preaching to the lost, and many will sob and weep.. many will also be Glad that the Christians are gone, but woe unto the inhabitants of the land, the final days will be rapidly approaching afterwards.

I am already tracking over 150 Prophecies that came to pass in VERY recent yrs and many are still developing TODAY, from the Drying up of the Euphrates river and Military Gurad of it, to the building of the new Temple in Israel where the Antichrist will proclaim himself God, to the Cracks and underlining problem the Dome rock is experiencing, to the finding of the Ark of Covenant, the Scientific Discovery of Aaron's Natural Bloodline, to the fulfillment of a Descendant of Abram, Benjamin Jacob's blood line Always being in Power for Israel (the current Prime Minister that seems to run the show), NASA Declaring that because of the Hurricanes and earth quakes the mass of the earth Shifted actually causing the earth to spin faster on its axis causing us to get shorter days, less that 24hrs..Proven Facts.., how about the scenario where National Geographic channel aired a video Documentary about the Mystery of Noah's Ark and the great flood where the had their engineers simulate and test it then stopped at the conclusions that the ark was a myth when the entire length of the SAME EXACT and scientific test video concluded the TRUTH that it was truly a work of God and Real real, I saw the Video and can link you to it..even on Nat.GEO, so what are they hiding.. I can tell you what to LOOK FOR in a few months and you will call me God, but NEVER do that, because its already written in the Bible..I'm a scholar and prove everything by reasoning and even science and logics. True Science proves God Exists.

The Bible has never before been SOOOO real and Practical, its the only real and Practical thing in our world today.

The above was once written, one mind, one heart one breath not entirely proof read, so grammatic errors do exist but the contextual relevance and understanding still remains, for this purpose I leave it.
    Some things you shouldn't argue of unless you are qualified to:
    Existence of GOD! | Faith | How Money Works | Love | Life:judges:
    If you were Smart, you need not look further to realize they ALL are complex and logically, technically, scientifically real. You have to be a Fool not to think God | Faith | Love | Life | Demon, doesn't exist. YOU just Haven't gone Deep Enough, you are just Ignorant. So STOP Wasting the world's time and Quantum Space, and be useful for once.

Re: True Science Proves God Exists

Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    Hi Welcome.

This is to open your mind to what is and has been for many years great refute and concern on the existence of a Supernatural being, also known as God. Well it goes even deeper than this.

What we only conclude over and over again is that allot of people haven't got a clue what they are saying or discussing, we no background, no literal studies, and even more importance NO Personal Experience with the area. Thus alll speculations are only non factual and mere opions from a bunck of Crazy people... who are longing for something of value but refuting the one thing that brings peace, IF ONLY they whent Deep enough.
    ............................................... snippet....................

The Bible has never before been SOOOO real and Practical, its the only real and Practical thing in our world today.

The above was once written, one mind, one heart one breath not entirely proof read, so grammatic errors do exist but the contextual relevance and understanding still remains, for this purpose I leave it.
    Don't be Scammed into believing What is Not True, USE Common Sense, and Logic reasoning. Then Get Deeper into the issue with Facts!
    If you were Smart, you need not look further to realize they ALL are complex and logically, technically, scientifically real. You have to be a Fool not to think God | Faith | Love | Life | Demon, doesn't exist. YOU just Haven't gone Deep Enough, you are just Ignorant. So STOP Wasting the world's time and Quantum Space, and be useful for once.

LogicReasoning said:
    Don't be Scammed into believing What is Not True, USE Common Sense, and Logic reasoning. Then Get Deeper into the issue with Facts!
    It would be in your best interest, I feel, if you followed your own suggestions...applying them to your bible, that is.....then you could move on to reality.
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    LogicReasoning said: It would be in your best interest, I feel, if you followed your own suggestions...applying them to your bible, that is.....then you could move on to reality.
    He's not real. He's a bot.

Although, theres many real people posting in the religion forum that could be called bots, lol ...

None of this is a surprise. There are so many scientists out there who are Creationists. The Atheist establishment has not given any space for scientits who believe in Creationism.

It's not politically correct to believe in God these days

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by strozzi View Post
    None of this is a surprise. There are so many scientists out there who are Creationists. The Atheist establishment has not given any space for scientits who believe in Creationism.

It's not politically correct to believe in God these days
    Really?...how are Scientists of Faith not being given space? Space for what?

Just guessing here but, I don't think you know what you're talking about.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    LogicReasoning said: It would be in your best interest, I feel, if you followed your own suggestions...applying them to your bible, that is.....then you could move on to reality.
    and your Signiture "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. "

Surprising to know you actually believe there is a Spirit realm, and yet still cannot believe in God. Pointless

And on a Similar post, another atheist rests on Evolution which in reality would be a logical reason not to comprehend the things of the spirit, he couldn't see the possibility of the Spiritual and Supernatural existing in one space..or at all.

So you both are of your own opinions right in your eyes, typical man. If it feels right to you do it, No reason we are plagued with tons of Transmitted viruses and people who will continue to die although they know the truth about a FACT. It's man, and the Bible say they the Nature of man is to WANT to Die but with God all that changes... for you will find meaning in life and value to long and even eternal life.

What is the reason fighting against the Bible and God, if you know a Spiritual realm exists then there must be a ruler of such a realm, this is only logics reasoning. In every Kingdom there is a leader "Eagle of the Birds" ,"Sun of the Galactic Kingdom", "Great White(shark) of the sea.." , "Lion of Animal kingdom.", then gases and bacterias, and more and more that we as humans were given DOMINION over, lol so we choose to let these things affect us.So this balance, ITS THE WAY of life and should be known if not already, therefore in Spirit realm there is Definitely a ruler, do you think it's an ape(that's an animal).

You would believe that although as evolutionists claim our existence came from a big bang theory (I can make one myself - Call it the big Bomb Theory).. The Apes are still not rulers of the Animal Kingdom... shows intelligence but used for the wrong reasons (experiments)..if you have a smart ape, work its intelligence for the greater good of mankind..

So after Humans should come the Apes, or is it the other way around... it just doesn't make sense, to believe in evolution means to believe the all forms of Spirituality if non-existent, how can we be Spiritual beings and descendants of Apes at the same time, a big bang cannot make such a change, that's such unreasonable thinking, ha.. to mix Spirituality with evolutionist theory, God gave me a master designed and complex brain.. maybe you know where your's came from, but i'll use mine.

lol, What is the world do I have to loose anyways, and why even bother make this an issue..the fact remains

If I Come to the end of my life a realized that God was non-existent, I would have lived a Clean Conscious life, even fuller because I believed in a magnificent possibility that shaped everything about me and my conceptualized thinking. A greater VALUE will be placed on LIFE.
    SO I WOULD HAVE LOST NOTHING..

But if I came to the end of my un-Godly life life, and found that all I learnt, experiences and heard about God was as real as it was, and even deeper than I could imagine.. I would have LOST EVERYTHING. Because I wouldn't have believed.

So you are wasting your time... I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE.
    Last edited by LogicReasoning; 06-01-2011 at 01:33 PM.

Harutsedo is offline Legitimate Scams Member User Rank

Ho hum.

and your Signiture "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. "

Surprising to know you actually believe there is a Spirit realm, and yet still cannot believe in God. Pointless
    How is it pointless?

And on a Similar post, another atheist rests on Evolution which in reality would be a logical reason not to comprehend the things of the spirit, he couldn't see the possibility of the Spiritual and Supernatural existing in one space..or at all.
    Evolution is not a logical reason to not comprehend the things of the spirit.

So you both are of your own opinions right in your eyes, typical man. If it feels right to you do it, No reason we are plagued with tons of Transmitted viruses and people who will continue to die although they know the truth about a FACT. It's man, and the Bible say they the Nature of man is to WANT to Die but with God all that changes... for you will find meaning in life and value to long and even eternal life.
    You know how we find cure for diseases? Science. Not spirituality. It is wrong to say the nature of man is to want to die. Quit lying.

What is the reason fighting against the Bible and God, if you know a Spiritual realm exists then there must be a ruler of such a realm, this is only logics reasoning. In every Kingdom there is a leader "Eagle of the Birds" ,"Sun of the Galactic Kingdom", "Great White(shark) of the sea.." , "Lion of Animal kingdom.", then gases and bacterias, and more and more that we as humans were given DOMINION over, lol so we choose to let these things affect us.So this balance, ITS THE WAY of life and should be known if not already, therefore in Spirit realm there is Definitely a ruler, do you think it's an ape(that's an animal).
    There doesn't have to be a ruler. That does not follow, logically. There is no leader of any kingdom. We don't choose to let those things affect us. That balance is not necessarily the way of life. (Humans are animals, too. Your point?)

You would believe that although as evolutionists claim our existence came from a big bang theory (I can make one myself - Call it the big Bomb Theory).. The Apes are still not rulers of the Animal Kingdom... shows intelligence but used for the wrong reasons (experiments)..if you have a smart ape, work its intelligence for the greater good of mankind..
    Evolutionists (If that word even accurately describes people that know evolution happens; Rational people would be a better phrase) say nothing about the origin of the universe. Nothing. That's a different field of science entirely. The Big Bang Theory, by the way, is supported by evidence. Which is more than what I can say of spirituality.

So after Humans should come the Apes, or is it the other way around... it just doesn't make sense, to believe in evolution means to believe the all forms of Spirituality if non-existent, how can we be Spiritual beings and descendants of Apes at the same time, a big bang cannot make such a change, that's such unreasonable thinking, ha.. to mix Spirituality with evolutionist theory, God gave me a master designed and complex brain.. maybe you know where your's came from, but i'll use mine.
    What do you after humans come apes? Evolution and spirituality are not mutually exclusive. Quit lying.

lol, What is the world do I have to loose anyways, and why even bother make this an issue..the fact remains
    You brought it up, not us. By the way, I'm still waiting for that scientific proof.

If I Come to the end of my life a realized that God was non-existent, I would have lived a Clean Conscious life, even fuller because I believed in a magnificent possibility that shaped everything about me and my conceptualized thinking. A greater VALUE will be placed on LIFE.
    SO I WOULD HAVE LOST NOTHING..
    The same can be said for me. No God necessary.

But if I came to the end of my un-Godly life life, and found that all I learnt, experiences and heard about God was as real as it was, and even deeper than I could imagine.. I would have LOST EVERYTHING. Because I wouldn't have believed.
    Pascal's Wager is stupid. You should believe in Thor just in case he's real. And go ahead and believe in every pagan god.

So you are wasting your time... I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE.
    I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.