+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 64

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    S.America
    Posts
    6

    True Science Proves God Exists

    Hi Welcome.

    This is to open your mind to what is and has been for many years great refute and concern on the existence of a Supernatural being, also known as God. Well it goes even deeper than this.

    What we only conclude over and over again is that allot of people haven't got a clue what they are saying or discussing, we no background, no literal studies, and even more importance NO Personal Experience with the area. Thus alll speculations are only non factual and mere opions from a bunck of Crazy people... who are longing for something of value but refuting the one thing that brings peace, IF ONLY they whent Deep enough.

    Some may claim they were there are know about it, probably they devil in disguise siting at a gathering, being a Demonic Advocate. The could never understand the reality of what exists in our world. To believe in Scientific speculations is wrong. I can prove science has lied millions of times cause its men who derive these assumptions. Scientific minds like good friends of mind and people I knew.

    The facts you will uncover will Defy all odd, all logics confirm and even defy some reasoning, and to understand it you have to look into other dimensions, not readily open to the casual human min. This requires a DEEPER LEVEL, a Personal experience...you don't find people wishing to journey to this because they fear it to be REAL and True so they Stay outside draw assumptions and cast stones on the subject, these are cowards and Fools.

    But when you would have experienced the thing, you are NEVER the same.

    Common Issue: Many Christians get lost in the maze of things and some just get as serious as the need to. Because if they were they would have understood they power it entails.

    Who Can Tel: Those who know what the Deep levels are like, not Catholics...i've got an issue with this group. Because they are very different from true Christianity, allot of hidden Secrets and Confirmations can prove that they are NOT Christians... what they do and are about will shock you, but even more prove that other forces exists in our world, that either Directly or indirectly affects us.

    Anything Supernatural is either Propelled by a Evil or Good force... and to experience anything Supernatural takes a Deeper Experience and 100% Faith in Believing it exists.

    Arguing the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause and Tooth Fairy is a FOOLS play Ground. Can you even go deeper in these foolish speculation like can u spiritually experience Santa Clause, you must be a fool to come pare man made trash with real supernatural things that gives assurance of the existence of another realm.

    DONT ARGUE unless you have gone DEEPER, and experienced the thing and found its meaning. Most fortune tellers, witch craft workers or witches and wizard, turn pastors and leaders if the get a rich deep experience and are able to change their life for the Good. This is because when you would have understood the Power of the supernatural you are able to appreciate the power of the other force, it becomes practical and real. Else when you would have sold your life to Death and hell and Demon possession to empower you to tell mysteries of the world, it would take a Strong impact of Good force to get you free from such bondage, God is real and if I can Prove him anyone can they just need to SEE WHAT I SEE, and stop cursing what they have no clue about, if they came out of the faith, they didn't make if work for them..and probably have adapted a REPROBATE MIND.. that is immune to God's Existence, at this point you are a walking Dead and nothing can help you, at this point God simple says "he choses not to listen to me and constantly does wrong, going far from me..then i will go far from him" and his hands are off you, thus you can die after reading this...

    ---If a Young Scholar and prodigy can experience this anyone can. It has to be Real. Believe in God not in the Millions that are already Doomed for hell, about 1.2BILLION people Believe in God, don't be fooled by the few who Don't Demons are working so be wide and go deeper in God learn More and Live a better life.

    As you go Deeper and life according to to words of God, you will want to live a practical life. Here, unlimited wealth with MEANING comes, Success , Love, peace so much you will not be afraid of death and will not die unless God is ready for you to be with him, the power to understand mysteries to life and complex thinking and reasoning, you willl begin to SEE things hidden from the unsaved and understand how Supernatural powers work in Evil Forces and in Christianity. This will steer you in the path of becoming a RADICAL (this means deep level faith and belief).. Christian True. You will love your friends, brothers, sisters, your enemy, your abusers..love them until it hurts them.. you will understand the secrets to increasing finance and wealth in the Bible as well as all the instructions you need about LIFE, Faith, getting a Job, Saving and nurturing relationships, intense dynamic romance, developing the spiritual part of a human being since we were created BODY, SOUL and MIND. Then you will find promises and key information and information for illuminating SEXUAL ADDICTIONS, how to deal Sexual Crimes, how to find the life long partner you need, how to invest, how to trust, how to serve, how to fight and why not fight since your battle is already won, why most things we fight against may allways bother us unless we equip ourself with Supernatural experience and direction, how to live in the spirit. We fight not against Flesh and blood but principalities and powers, against spiritual wickedness in High and low places, the places unseen to carnal man, but with a purified spiritual mind.

    I urge you. Go Deeper. Chose to be Different. Chose not to confirm to the Model this world has laid out for you.

    According to the World (Simple man): A man is only a man unless he lost his virginity, got a girl ..actually girlS, multiple partners, and is macho..never can he kiss another guy even if its his little son or dad or brother, else this will be gay...and if he does this to his daughter its incest. A man cannot cry, men shouldn't cry. You are your own boss no matter where you go. There is no sin and everything is right in your own eyes..There is no God. and we All gotta die some day. ..some say every girl is a whore and calling females bitches are fine, being a virgin and not having a girl/boy is GAY, no wanting to have sex is Gay, saying no to sex is Gay. Then when the world gives all this idiotic rules and you break them , lol... you're Gay or ***, something's wrong with you.. and a whole bunch of crap from useless empty minded Godless creatures. Who probably believe the Scientifically came from Apes so they ace like apes all their life.
    Some things you shouldn't argue of unless you are qualified to:
    Existence of GOD! | Faith | How Money Works | Love | Life:judges:
    If you were Smart, you need not look further to realize they ALL are complex and logically, technically, scientifically real. You have to be a Fool not to think God | Faith | Love | Life | Demon, doesn't exist. YOU just Haven't gone Deep Enough, you are just Ignorant. So STOP Wasting the world's time and Quantum Space, and be useful for once.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    38

    Re: True Science Proves God Exists

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    Who Can Tel: Those who know what the Deep levels are like, not Catholics...i've got an issue with this group. Because they are very different from true Christianity, allot of hidden Secrets and Confirmations can prove that they are NOT Christians... what they do and are about will shock you, but even more prove that other forces exists in our world, that either Directly or indirectly affects us.
    So Catholics aren't Christian?

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    Anything Supernatural is either Propelled by a Evil or Good force... and to experience anything Supernatural takes a Deeper Experience and 100% Faith in Believing it exists.
    Ignoring, for a moment, that there has never been a single recorded supernatural event under reasonable conditions, it is still absurd to say that those forces are governed by either good or evil. And what is a deeper experience? Regardless of what has to happen to reveal some supernatural force you are talking about, there has to be evidence. Physical evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    Arguing the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause and Tooth Fairy is a FOOLS play Ground. Can you even go deeper in these foolish speculation like can u spiritually experience Santa Clause, you must be a fool to come pare man made trash with real supernatural things that gives assurance of the existence of another realm.
    You can spiritually experience Santa Claus just as much as God or any other supernatural being (The soul, by the way, has no evidence in support of its existence--You are also guilty of an ad hominem argument; a logical fallacy). Know what? Forget it. Santa Claus is God. I had a spiritual experience with him yesterday. If you open your mind, and have 100% faith, I promise you might be able to, also.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    DONT ARGUE unless you have gone DEEPER, and experienced the thing and found its meaning.
    In other words, "DONT ARGUE unless you agree with me"

    God is real and if I can Prove him anyone can they just need to SEE WHAT I SEE, and stop cursing what they have no clue about, if they came out of the faith, they didn't make if work for them..and probably have adapted a REPROBATE MIND.. that is immune to God's Existence, at this point you are a walking Dead and nothing can help you, at this point God simple says "he choses not to listen to me and constantly does wrong, going far from me..then i will go far from him" and his hands are off you, thus you can die after reading this...
    Oh, wow! Did you just tell me I can go die now? Your god is malevolent. Even if he was real (remember, zero evidence for his existence), I wouldn't want to meet him. You can not change the fact that if God exists, he is solely responsible for all the suffering in the world. Not the Devil. God is omnipotent, right? God can kill the Devil if he chooses. But he lets him live. The jerk. And to paraphrase the beginning of that paragraph, "If you would just try harder, you would see God. If you can't, you're probably doomed." Let me tell you, I spent my childhood believing in God. He did NOTHING.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    ---If a Young Scholar and prodigy can experience this anyone can.
    Not true. Obviously.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    It has to be Real. Believe in God not in the Millions that are already Doomed for hell, about 1.2BILLION people Believe in God, don't be fooled by the few who Don't Demons are working so be wide and go deeper in God learn More and Live a better life.
    I live a fine life. And so do most atheists. It doesn't HAVE to be real. The reality is, all experiences so far, in the history of human existence, are consistent with there not being a a god. It's a cop out to blame all the evil in the world on demons.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    As you go Deeper and life according to to words of God, you will want to live a practical life. Here, unlimited wealth with MEANING comes, Success , Love, peace so much you will not be afraid of death and will not die unless God is ready for you to be with him, the power to understand mysteries to life and complex thinking and reasoning, you willl begin to SEE things hidden from the unsaved and understand how Supernatural powers work in Evil Forces and in Christianity.
    I am successful, I can love and am loved. I am quite content. See? No God necessary.

    You will love your friends, brothers, sisters, your enemy, your abusers..love them until it hurts them.. you will understand the secrets to increasing finance and wealth in the Bible as well as all the instructions you need about LIFE, Faith, getting a Job, Saving and nurturing relationships, intense dynamic romance, developing the spiritual part of a human being since we were created BODY, SOUL and MIND. Then you will find promises and key information and information for illuminating SEXUAL ADDICTIONS, how to deal Sexual Crimes, how to find the life long partner you need, how to invest, how to trust, how to serve, how to fight and why not fight since your battle is already won, why most things we fight against may allways bother us unless we equip ourself with Supernatural experience and direction, how to live in the spirit. We fight not against Flesh and blood but principalities and powers, against spiritual wickedness in High and low places, the places unseen to carnal man, but with a purified spiritual mind.
    You are describing things that either (a) atheists can do, or (b) don't make sense.

    I urge you. Go Deeper. Chose to be Different. Chose not to confirm to the Model this world has laid out for you.
    I urge you, go to a psychiatrist. Choose get better.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    According to the World (Simple man): A man is only a man unless he lost his virginity, got a girl ..actually girlS, multiple partners, and is macho.never can he kiss another guy
    Nobody has ever taught me that. And I am sure that is true of many other atheists.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    and if he does this to his daughter its incest.
    That's a fact. So?

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    some say every girl is a whore and calling females bitches are fine, being a virgin and not having a girl/boy is GAY, no wanting to have sex is Gay, saying no to sex is Gay. Then when the world gives all this idiotic rules and you break them , lol... you're Gay or ***, something's wrong with you.. and a whole bunch of crap from useless empty minded Godless creatures.
    Some say people who reject God are scum, never to be fixed, and should die.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    Who probably believe the Scientifically came from Apes so they ace like apes all their life.
    Did you just mock evolution? I hope you didn't.

    The title of this thread is "True science proves God Exists". I would love to see this prove, as it would instantly convert millions of atheists instantly. So far you just said how we're not trying hard enough.
    Last edited by Harutsedo; 05-31-2011 at 12:30 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: True Science Proves God Exists

    I believe our new friend "LogicReasoning" is a bot - he posted two threads with the same article, and replied to his own post in the other one, quoting and talking to himself LOL.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    38

    Re: True Science Proves God Exists

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    I believe our new friend "LogicReasoning" is a bot - he posted two threads with the same article, and replied to his own post in the other one, quoting and talking to himself LOL.
    Darn. I wanted to have a little fun.

  5. 05-31-2011, 02:17 PM


  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: True Science Proves God Exists

    Silly mortals, assuming that your simplistic good vs. evil dichotomy is the basis of reality. For all you know, God was the rebel and the so-called "devil" Satan (a name that actually has a quite different meaning) was the original ruler of the dimension you call Heaven.

  7. #6
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: True Science Proves God Exists

    Your argument is void of all logic and reasoning and is nothing more than an argument from incredulity.

    Who probably believe the Scientifically came from Apes so they ace like apes all their life.
    ...And this just goes to highlight, you have no idea with you're speaking about and that, you are woefully unarmed in a debate on this topic.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    38

    Re: True Science Proves God Exists

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    But I will never be offended by an atheist.
    That's respectable.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    You Feel Pain but you can't see it, that doesn't mean it's fake because it kills too. In the same way God exists for many who believe, you linger on the physical be is quite ignorant to not understand that we are living in a Spiritual world even as we are in the physical.
    There is evidence for pain. What is your point? I never mentioned you had to see something for it to exist.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    Catholics != Christian in Programming Logics
    which yes also means THEY ARE NOT. may seem like a form but not many people know they ART NOT, true Christians..I have a personal Minister Friend who told of some mysteris and with all the Child abortions, Sexual Impurity and OCCultic secret Orders at higher levels, this is not Christianity
    Regardless of whether or not you want them to be, they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    You claim success and peace, but what is that when it has no real meaning. You base you life on acquiring just these things and can't see further on material life assurance. You loose everything in a flash what assurance do you have that it not all you've lost.
    I am happy. I don't need a God for that. I know I will lose that happiness when I die, but... I'll be dead. I won't care after that. There is no evidence for an afterlife.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    Don't you believe physical things happen with Spirituality too. lol, you are in for a rocker... you really don't know allot so why even bother to argue.
    No, I do not. And I can guarantee I am smarter than you. Being "in touch in God" doesn't mean you are any better than me.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    When everything is down, who can you turn to for hope, peace and Joy unspeakable.
    My family, my friends, my cat, or myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    You hit on God. But didn't say evil nor the Devil didn't exist. lol, that's funny cause i would think a smart person would understand the unbalance the world have with such a vague thought. To every positive there is a negative, to every synonym there is an antonym, to yes there is no, to in there is out, to up there is down, hope wisdom prevails to finding what i'm doing here. Many more things can show you balance. So to Supernatural Evil there is Supernatural Good. Just as to Standard moral Evil there is Standard Moral Good. But you can't fight Supernatural Evil with Standard moral good... It's foolish and would not work, false illusions may cause you to believe so though, until you realize it still constantly affests you, thus never really dealt with after all.
    It doesn't matter whether you believe in the Devil. God has the responsibility for all evil. Back up your statement about duality. I bet you can't.



    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    .... If you believe in something, you don't need to be all arrogant in it and feisty, lol...so be real and be natural. I'm sharing the opening to realization that a Supernatural good exists and that's God, and that he can help anyone and wishes to save. You on the other hand seem to be Fighting VERY HARD for Something.. if it's not for God then it's against. Well, reading you reply would confirm that you actually find the Devil quite amusing and actually blame God instead of him. lol.. so you fight for Satan and against God. That's easy to add up.
    It IS God's fault. As far as I know, God has control of everything. Everything. Hence, being omnipotent. I'm fighting hard, because you think this is scientific proof. I'm fighting for science.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    Its quite true we blame Satan for many things, sometimes i'm sorry for him. But he deserves it..? It's his pie for being evil and deceiving the world that God doesn't exist when HE DOES...!. But God don't deceive..
    While I think it's God's fault for all evil, do you believe it is Satan's fault? If so, why should we have to suffer for what he did? As a matter of fact, why should women have to deal with Eve's mistake?

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    You claim God don't exist because of the bad things in the world..
    No, I never said that. I said if he did exist, he's a jerk. I say he doesn't, because there is not any evidence for his existence.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    this is dumb since, out of only 2 possible options, he gave us freedom to choose whom we may serve, as you your self did Chose Satan and millions of others did what do you expect. Him to run and hold you.. then he provided a solution for you to turn and you hated him for his reasonable option. He could have made us robots but what love can he get from preprogrammed creations.
    I chose Satan? How can I choose something that doesn't exist? Yes, I DO expect God to run and hold me! If he doesn't, that means he doesn't care! And this might be a little off-topic, but your mentioning of robots not being able to love is fallacious. Robots are probably capable of feeling.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    You can Spiritually Experience Santa Claus..? What are you even talking about Come on I would expect this kinda response from a child who don't know what the "Spiritually realm should be.." I wouldn't even waste time to clear this point... I think you're just playing with my intelligence here. Grow up man grow up and use your head.
    Please clear it up. Why can I have a spiritual experience with God, but not with Santa Claus? I promise I did have a spiritual experience with Santa. Do you not believe in him? If you have to dig deeper.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    So you give reference to "Spiritual" and "Devil or Satan" and "Evil" and you still say "God = Supernatural Good" is not real, I hope you see your faulty reasoning. It's pointless.
    I don't see any faulty reasoning. Partly because I don't really understand what you said there.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    I believe if you go blind you will understand abit more.
    What? I know blind atheists.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    boy if you really do what you supposed to and not believe in Spirituality and Supernaturals, just your Ape to Man thoury then you would literally hate your life and shouldn't be looking on betterment in life because like animals life is only a motion... You are living a Sad Sad Motion... is can't be life because you do 90% of things through the spirit, in thinking and awareness.
    I do not believe in spirituality, and evolution is the best explanation for the diversity of life as we see it today. I do not hate myself. You're wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    Mere Speculations, you said "Ignoring, for a moment, that there has never been a single recorded supernatural event under reasonable conditions"........ why do you even have to Ignore, I have nothing to ignore.. and even in doing so, you look for Physical Evidence that's why its pointless helping you to understand, because YOUR MIND Can't contain and don't even believe the Spiritual and Supernatural Exists.. I wish you knew what you are missing.
    I'm ignoring it, because if there's no evidence for supernatural events, then we shouldn't even consider it. So in order to further the conversation, I chose to ignore that fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    So what should I say Christians = Physical Awarenress and Spiritual Awareness

    atheists = Physical awareness, Thats why you can't get pass your nose.
    That makes no sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    How can man create Wireless devices that actually tap in space the simple invisible atmosphere and address those invisible frequencies to a particular identified device, why don't my cell turn on the microwave or cause an helicopter to fall out the sky, why can we set the direction although it is in the atmosphere...
    Differing frequencies. And microwaves aren't remotely controlled.

    this is just to think on, with a Spiritual mind it will be as clear as I can visualize it, cause then you will also understand how gases and other invisible matter ranks in this spiritual world too.. you are really ignorant on the subject.
    I know how stuff works. That has nothing to do with God.

    i'll take you deeper... later. and answer more questions and arguments u start. By the way What are you Arguing for..Are you fighting for some God, lollol oh yeah Satan is around and he's getting a kick out of this.
    Thank you for keeping the conversation going.

    I'm still waiting for your scientific proof.


    EDIT: Oh thank you, LogicallyYours! Almost forgot. Evolution happens. Science is almost 100% certain we share a common ancestor with apes.

  9. #8
    Doctobe's Avatar
    Doctobe is offline alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, zeta ......
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UC Berkeley, UC Davis, Silicon Valley, CA
    Posts
    116

    Re: True Science Proves God Exists

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    How can man create Wireless devices that actually tap in space the simple invisible atmosphere and address those invisible frequencies to a particular identified device, why don't my cell turn on the microwave or cause an helicopter to fall out the sky, why can we set the direction although it is in the atmosphere...this is just to think on, with a Spiritual mind it will be as clear as I can visualize it, cause then you will also understand how gases and other invisible matter ranks in this spiritual world too.. you are really ignorant on the subject.
    With the spiritual mind, if I can understand aerodynamics and physics in the spiritual world, can I understand how numbers work in the spiritual world also?

    I'm only asking this because I'm a numbers freak studying statistics at a nationally top ranked university here in northern CA. It breeds all those crazy people you alluded to in your first post who thrive on scientific knowledge. Someone once mentioned something to me about a professor and hydrogen bombs being researched not to far from here, so I'll leave it at that.

    Anyway, myself and some friends are trying to come up with a computer generated algorithm to increase our successes in picking numbers for the CA state lottery "Daily 4" game (hey, we are starting small and not being greedy). We are using pretty simple basic laws of probability theory, nothing else one wouldn't learn in a non-calculus based advanced statistical analysis course. We are close, but we just have not been able to reach that "AHA!" moment.

    So, if I were to keep an open mind, resisting my tempation to question logic and reasoning, and delve into this world, could I then see things in a different spiritual perspective? I could care less about your religious beliefs. I'm not here to debate the existence of God or any other deity. If you want to believe what you want, it's cool with me. All I want to know is, can I have supernatural spiritual powers with numbers and chance theory that go beyond the laws of what I have learned from the crazy people?

    Again, I am not here to debate your beliefs. I just want to know can the spiritual world give me the insight and power that I desire?

    I am open to what you have to say.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Glendale Az
    Posts
    1,249

    Re: True Science Proves God Exists

    LogicReasoning True Science Proves God Exists

    Hi Welcome.

    This is to open your mind to what is and has been for many years great refute and concern on the existence of a Supernatural being, also known as God. Well it goes even deeper than this.


    What we only conclude over and over again is that allot of people haven't got a clue what they are saying or discussing, we no background, no literal studies, and even more importance NO Personal Experience with the area. Thus alll speculations are only non factual and mere opions from a bunck of Crazy people... who are longing for something of value but refuting the one thing that brings peace, IF ONLY they whent Deep enough.


    Some may claim they were there are know about it, probably they devil in disguise siting at a gathering, being a Demonic Advocate. The could never understand the reality of what exists in our world. To believe in Scientific speculations is wrong. I can prove science has lied millions of times cause its men who derive these assumptions. Scientific minds like good friends of mind and people I knew.


    The facts you will uncover will Defy all odd, all logics confirm and even defy some reasoning, and to understand it you have to look into other dimensions, not readily open to the casual human min. This requires a DEEPER LEVEL, a Personal experience...you don't find people wishing to journey to this because they fear it to be REAL and True so they Stay outside draw assumptions and cast stones on the subject, these are cowards and Fools.


    But when you would have experienced the thing, you are NEVER the same.


    Common Issue: Many Christians get lost in the maze of things and some just get as serious as the need to. Because if they were they would have understood they power it entails.


    Who Can Tel: Those who know what the Deep levels are like, not Catholics...i've got an issue with this group. Because they are very different from true Christianity, allot of hidden Secrets and Confirmations can prove that they are NOT Christians... what they do and are about will shock you, but even more prove that other forces exists in our world, that either Directly or indirectly affects us.


    Anything Supernatural is either Propelled by a Evil or Good force... and to experience anything Supernatural takes a Deeper Experience and 100% Faith in Believing it exists.


    Arguing the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause and Tooth Fairy is a FOOLS play Ground. Can you even go deeper in these foolish speculation like can u spiritually experience Santa Clause, you must be a fool to come pare man made trash with real supernatural things that gives assurance of the existence of another realm.


    DONT ARGUE unless you have gone DEEPER, and experienced the thing and found its meaning. Most fortune tellers, witch craft workers or witches and wizard, turn pastors and leaders if the get a rich deep experience and are able to change their life for the Good. This is because when you would have understood the Power of the supernatural you are able to appreciate the power of the other force, it becomes practical and real. Else when you would have sold your life to Death and hell and Demon possession to empower you to tell mysteries of the world, it would take a Strong impact of Good force to get you free from such bondage, God is real and if I can Prove him anyone can they just need to SEE WHAT I SEE, and stop cursing what they have no clue about, if they came out of the faith, they didn't make if work for them..and probably have adapted a REPROBATE MIND.. that is immune to God's Existence, at this point you are a walking Dead and nothing can help you, at this point God simple says "he choses not to listen to me and constantly does wrong, going far from me..then i will go far from him" and his hands are off you, thus you can die after reading this...


    ---If a Young Scholar and prodigy can experience this anyone can. It has to be Real. Believe in God not in the Millions that are already Doomed for hell, about 1.2BILLION people Believe in God, don't be fooled by the few who Don't Demons are working so be wide and go deeper in God learn More and Live a better life.


    As you go Deeper and life according to to words of God, you will want to live a practical life. Here, unlimited wealth with MEANING comes, Success , Love, peace so much you will not be afraid of death and will not die unless God is ready for you to be with him, the power to understand mysteries to life and complex thinking and reasoning, you willl begin to SEE things hidden from the unsaved and understand how Supernatural powers work in Evil Forces and in Christianity. This will steer you in the path of becoming a RADICAL (this means deep level faith and belief).. Christian True. You will love your friends, brothers, sisters, your enemy, your abusers..love them until it hurts them.. you will understand the secrets to increasing finance and wealth in the Bible as well as all the instructions you need about LIFE, Faith, getting a Job, Saving and nurturing relationships, intense dynamic romance, developing the spiritual part of a human being since we were created BODY, SOUL and MIND. Then you will find promises and key information and information for illuminating SEXUAL ADDICTIONS, how to deal Sexual Crimes, how to find the life long partner you need, how to invest, how to trust, how to serve, how to fight and why not fight since your battle is already won, why most things we fight against may allways bother us unless we equip ourself with Supernatural experience and direction, how to live in the spirit. We fight not against Flesh and blood but principalities and powers, against spiritual wickedness in High and low places, the places unseen to carnal man, but with a purified spiritual mind.


    I urge you. Go Deeper. Chose to be Different. Chose not to confirm to the Model this world has laid out for you.


    According to the World (Simple man): A man is only a man unless he lost his virginity, got a girl ..actually girlS, multiple partners, and is macho..never can he kiss another guy even if its his little son or dad or brother, else this will be gay...and if he does this to his daughter its incest. A man cannot cry, men shouldn't cry. You are your own boss no matter where you go. There is no sin and everything is right in your own eyes..There is no God. and we All gotta die some day. ..some say every girl is a whore and calling females bitches are fine, being a virgin and not having a girl/boy is GAY, no wanting to have sex is Gay, saying no to sex is Gay. Then when the world gives all this idiotic rules and you break them , lol... you're Gay or ***, something's wrong with you.. and a whole bunch of crap from useless empty minded Godless creatures. Who probably believe the Scientifically came from Apes so they ace like apes all their life.
    Uhhhhhh I've been away.....what did I miss?
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

  11. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    S.America
    Posts
    6

    Re: True Science Proves God Exists

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctobe View Post
    With the spiritual mind, if I can understand aerodynamics and physics in the spiritual world, can I understand how numbers work in the spiritual world also?

    .................................................. .....

    Again, I am not here to debate your beliefs. I just want to know can the spiritual world give me the insight and power that I desire?

    I am open to what you have to say.
    ...
    .... You must be kidding, to Increase you chances of Gambling! I wouldn't work, it's for good and gambling doesn't fit in wit such beliefs but to be an atheist, it should work heck anything could... since you have no moral other than your own cognitive opinions and conclusions to live by.

    True Christianity doesn't condone such acts, if this is done else where it's by people who just make a mockery of our beliefs and have no real relationship of God.

    Christianity is not Religion, not a book or page or rule to do or you DIE, lol... it's deeper, and more personal, it's a Father child relationship, truly studying it would have shown you this.
    Its Dynamic and works if taken literally.. thus to say, I have a friend who believe the Bible so much he took its principle on "Studying", and got Distinction in Math in our Local University.... he applied Faith and Some Key principles given in the Word. True Christians LIVE the word. I have 2 that are doctors and would tel of the same..
    Some things you shouldn't argue of unless you are qualified to:
    Existence of GOD! | Faith | How Money Works | Love | Life:judges:
    If you were Smart, you need not look further to realize they ALL are complex and logically, technically, scientifically real. You have to be a Fool not to think God | Faith | Love | Life | Demon, doesn't exist. YOU just Haven't gone Deep Enough, you are just Ignorant. So STOP Wasting the world's time and Quantum Space, and be useful for once.

  12. #11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    S.America
    Posts
    6

    Re: True Science Proves God Exists

    Quote: From other forum thread which would also apply here..
    Originally Posted by GHOST DOG
    LogicReasoning said: It would be in your best interest, I feel, if you followed your own suggestions...applying them to your bible, that is.....then you could move on to reality.

    and your Signiture "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. "

    Surprising to know you actually believe there is a Spirit realm, and yet still cannot believe in God. Pointless

    And on a Similar post, another atheist rests on Evolution which in reality would be a logical reason not to comprehend the things of the spirit, he couldn't see the possibility of the Spiritual and Supernatural existing in one space..or at all.

    So you both are of your own opinions right in your eyes, typical man. If it feels right to you do it, No reason we are plagued with tons of Transmitted viruses and people who will continue to die although they know the truth about a FACT. It's man, and the Bible say they the Nature of man is to WANT to Die but with God all that changes... for you will find meaning in life and value to long and even eternal life.

    What is the reason fighting against the Bible and God, if you know a Spiritual realm exists then there must be a ruler of such a realm, this is only logics reasoning. In every Kingdom there is a leader "Eagle of the Birds" ,"Sun of the Galactic Kingdom", "Great White(shark) of the sea.." , "Lion of Animal kingdom.", then gases and bacterias, and more and more that we as humans were given DOMINION over, lol so we choose to let these things affect us.So this balance, ITS THE WAY of life and should be known if not already, therefore in Spirit realm there is Definitely a ruler, do you think it's an ape(that's an animal).

    You would believe that although as evolutionists claim our existence came from a big bang theory (I can make one myself - Call it the big Bomb Theory).. The Apes are still not rulers of the Animal Kingdom... shows intelligence but used for the wrong reasons (experiments)..if you have a smart ape, work its intelligence for the greater good of mankind..

    So after Humans should come the Apes, or is it the other way around... it just doesn't make sense, to believe in evolution means to believe the all forms of Spirituality if non-existent, how can we be Spiritual beings and descendants of Apes at the same time, a big bang cannot make such a change, that's such unreasonable thinking, ha.. to mix Spirituality with evolutionist theory, God gave me a master designed and complex brain.. maybe you know where your's came from, but i'll use mine.

    lol, What is the world do I have to loose anyways, and why even bother make this an issue..the fact remains

    If I Come to the end of my life a realized that God was non-existent, I would have lived a Clean Conscious life, even fuller because I believed in a magnificent possibility that shaped everything about me and my conceptualized thinking. A greater VALUE will be placed on LIFE.
    SO I WOULD HAVE LOST NOTHING..

    But if I came to the end of my un-Godly life life, and found that all I learnt, experiences and heard about God was as real as it was, and even deeper than I could imagine.. I would have LOST EVERYTHING. Because I wouldn't have believed.

    So you are wasting your time... I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE.

    Bots aren't as Smart as their Creator, we always know how to get them off some way or the other... Engineer, Logic Reasoning
    Some things you shouldn't argue of unless you are qualified to:
    Existence of GOD! | Faith | How Money Works | Love | Life:judges:
    If you were Smart, you need not look further to realize they ALL are complex and logically, technically, scientifically real. You have to be a Fool not to think God | Faith | Love | Life | Demon, doesn't exist. YOU just Haven't gone Deep Enough, you are just Ignorant. So STOP Wasting the world's time and Quantum Space, and be useful for once.

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    38

    Re: True Science Proves God Exists

    Ho hum.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    and your Signiture "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. "

    Surprising to know you actually believe there is a Spirit realm, and yet still cannot believe in God. Pointless
    How is it pointless?

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    And on a Similar post, another atheist rests on Evolution which in reality would be a logical reason not to comprehend the things of the spirit, he couldn't see the possibility of the Spiritual and Supernatural existing in one space..or at all.
    Evolution is not a logical reason to not comprehend the things of the spirit.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    So you both are of your own opinions right in your eyes, typical man. If it feels right to you do it, No reason we are plagued with tons of Transmitted viruses and people who will continue to die although they know the truth about a FACT. It's man, and the Bible say they the Nature of man is to WANT to Die but with God all that changes... for you will find meaning in life and value to long and even eternal life.
    You know how we find cure for diseases? Science. Not spirituality. It is wrong to say the nature of man is to want to die. Quit lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    What is the reason fighting against the Bible and God, if you know a Spiritual realm exists then there must be a ruler of such a realm, this is only logics reasoning. In every Kingdom there is a leader "Eagle of the Birds" ,"Sun of the Galactic Kingdom", "Great White(shark) of the sea.." , "Lion of Animal kingdom.", then gases and bacterias, and more and more that we as humans were given DOMINION over, lol so we choose to let these things affect us.So this balance, ITS THE WAY of life and should be known if not already, therefore in Spirit realm there is Definitely a ruler, do you think it's an ape(that's an animal).
    There doesn't have to be a ruler. That does not follow, logically. There is no leader of any kingdom. We don't choose to let those things affect us. That balance is not necessarily the way of life. (Humans are animals, too. Your point?)

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    You would believe that although as evolutionists claim our existence came from a big bang theory (I can make one myself - Call it the big Bomb Theory).. The Apes are still not rulers of the Animal Kingdom... shows intelligence but used for the wrong reasons (experiments)..if you have a smart ape, work its intelligence for the greater good of mankind..
    Evolutionists (If that word even accurately describes people that know evolution happens; Rational people would be a better phrase) say nothing about the origin of the universe. Nothing. That's a different field of science entirely. The Big Bang Theory, by the way, is supported by evidence. Which is more than what I can say of spirituality.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    So after Humans should come the Apes, or is it the other way around... it just doesn't make sense, to believe in evolution means to believe the all forms of Spirituality if non-existent, how can we be Spiritual beings and descendants of Apes at the same time, a big bang cannot make such a change, that's such unreasonable thinking, ha.. to mix Spirituality with evolutionist theory, God gave me a master designed and complex brain.. maybe you know where your's came from, but i'll use mine.
    What do you after humans come apes? Evolution and spirituality are not mutually exclusive. Quit lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    lol, What is the world do I have to loose anyways, and why even bother make this an issue..the fact remains
    You brought it up, not us. By the way, I'm still waiting for that scientific proof.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    If I Come to the end of my life a realized that God was non-existent, I would have lived a Clean Conscious life, even fuller because I believed in a magnificent possibility that shaped everything about me and my conceptualized thinking. A greater VALUE will be placed on LIFE.
    SO I WOULD HAVE LOST NOTHING..
    The same can be said for me. No God necessary.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    But if I came to the end of my un-Godly life life, and found that all I learnt, experiences and heard about God was as real as it was, and even deeper than I could imagine.. I would have LOST EVERYTHING. Because I wouldn't have believed.
    Pascal's Wager is stupid. You should believe in Thor just in case he's real. And go ahead and believe in every pagan god.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    So you are wasting your time... I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE.
    I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    Bots aren't as Smart as their Creator, we always know how to get them off some way or the other...
    There is nothing stopping us from making a robot that is smarter than us.

  14. #13
    Doctobe's Avatar
    Doctobe is offline alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, zeta ......
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UC Berkeley, UC Davis, Silicon Valley, CA
    Posts
    116

    Re: True Science Proves God Exists

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    ...
    .... You must be kidding, to Increase you chances of Gambling! I wouldn't work, it's for good and gambling doesn't fit in wit such beliefs but to be an atheist, it should work heck anything could... since you have no moral other than your own cognitive opinions and conclusions to live by.
    Can't argue with you there lol. I enjoy my life to the fullest every minute I can.

  15. #14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8

    Re: True Science Proves God Exists

    Where exactly is the science?

    Who exactly is your God?

  16. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    38

    Re: True Science Proves God Exists

    Quote Originally Posted by mark56 View Post
    Where exactly is the science?

    Who exactly is your God?
    Science does not have a location.

  17. #16
    Doctobe's Avatar
    Doctobe is offline alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, zeta ......
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UC Berkeley, UC Davis, Silicon Valley, CA
    Posts
    116

    Re: True Science Proves God Exists

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReasoning View Post
    If I Come to the end of my life a realized that God was non-existent, I would have lived a Clean Conscious life, even fuller because I believed in a magnificent possibility that shaped everything about me and my conceptualized thinking. A greater VALUE will be placed on LIFE.
    SO I WOULD HAVE LOST NOTHING..

    But if I came to the end of my un-Godly life life, and found that all I learnt, experiences and heard about God was as real as it was, and even deeper than I could imagine.. I would have LOST EVERYTHING. Because I wouldn't have believed.
    Gotta love ol' Blaise. Anyway...

    I have already chosen my wager and have no problems "risking" everything that there will be nothing to judge me in the afterlife.

Similar Threads

  1. Man exists, Why?
    By sojustask in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 248
    Last Post: 08-17-2018, 12:30 PM
  2. If God exists, he's an asshole. Here's why:
    By Blue Crab of PAIN!!! in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 279
    Last Post: 11-04-2017, 03:31 PM
  3. So. If god exists then, what religion was he?
    By Yeah Well Fine Then in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 09-25-2017, 10:27 PM
  4. True Science Proves God Exists
    By LogicReasoning in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 01:51 PM
  5. Proof that God exists
    By lisan23 in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 725
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 05:36 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •