+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Sensa weight loss

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    Does not work, follow my instructions here below and you will lose weight, donít use SENSA
    the best way to lose weight is use the HERBALIFE plan. I used that and lost 80 lbs. Apart from this you MUST change your diet.
    Get the GREEN TEA POWDER and ALOE concentrate, follow the instructions and mix those 2 times per day. Also drink the PROTIEN SHAKE they sell and mix 2 scoops with 1 scoop of the protein powder they sell. Do that 2 times per day. Between the shakes and teas have one meal? Use the frozen diet meals in the store, plus 2 slices of bread, salad with no dressing, use lemon juice, and 2 slices of low fat string cheese. Worked well for me\
    find a local distributor in your area to buy the herbalife products,
    DONT DRINK coke, do DIET coke, etc,
    What a horrible way to eat for the rest of your life.

The only way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you consume.

So, after having your thyroid and hormones checked (even for guys) to rule out any health issues. Eat sensibly, eliminate processed foods, and exercise daily.

You don't have to kill yourself, but you do have to be willing to maintain the lifestyle for the rest of your life. And if the diet you choose is not something you can do everyday with joy, it's not going to work.

Lady Mod

Most of the diet supplements scams do have some placebo effect. In fact, placebo effect is really impossible to deny and quack and supplement scammer depend on that. The truth is Sensa doesn't work and has absolutely nothing to do with fat loss. It's a scam and one of the more obvious ones at that.

Sensa serves no useful purpose. It's a scam which you don't need unless you want some extra calories, just love the taste, and don't mind paying $30 a month for sugar. Sensa is sold as a supplement and supplements are not approved by the FDA, are virtually unregulated, do not have the protections afforded foods and drugs, are not recommended by the US National Institute of Health, do not require any testing, are often contaminated, may not even be what the label says, usually contain cheap ingredients, are often over priced scams, have been known to be dangerous, and can have numerous adverse or unwanted side effects.

Sensa Weight Loss diet work works by tricky your body through the sense of smell so that it thinks it is full. Imagine that. You eat a little bit of your favorite food and under normal circumstances you would continue to eat but with this little weight loss product sprinkled over your food, you feel the desire to be full and stop consuming.

According to the recent customers of Sensa, those who have tried the product sprinkle it on their food, which literally takes seconds, and they eat everything they have without having to restricting their favorites. Eat a restaurant? No problem. Eat with the family? No Problem. The best part is that you do not feel deprived and your food options do not change nor does the taste of your favorite foods. From the customers who tried the average score was 4.5/5.

What have heard and researched from the web I figured it out that it has worked for some people and hasn't for others. From my point of view you need to calculate how many carbs per day to lose weight and find out how many can that product can. THat will help you.

I have ordered this weight loss product but not happy with it at all as it dint work for me. I was charged 89.95 for a 30 day supply. I called the company and they dint give a good customer service, infact they blamed me for the charge for not cancelling it on time. Lastly it was totaly waste of money and effort. THE ONLY TRUE WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT IS EAT LESS AND DO MORE EXERCISE. Well its my comment on this but may be it work for you. But Before going for it first check its reviews.

I would not recommend this.
    For my wife at least it was proved ineffective.
    Instead my wife is losing weight with reductil and this is a real help.
    Last edited by danielll; 09-21-2012 at 04:34 AM.

Just try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Schel View Post
    Anyone know if that weight loss product Sensa is a scam?
    Schel
    Everything is a scam to someone. Just try it and see if it works for you. Most of these things are not scams because the people who are in these industries are in it to make a difference. Weight loss product companies are not made up of people who are looking to make a quick buck like the financial or mortgage industry. They usually are people who care and maybe their products don't work link advertised but they aren't scams.

Sensa is a BIG FAT SCAM! I ordered it on 12/29 and then decided to look it up online and glad I did! I immediately canceled my order. Waiting to see if they still charge me like they have others. If you don't believe me then see for yourself http://www.reviewbuddy.org/sensa

Always do your research FIRST folks! I learned my lesson from now on.

Sensa has just been fined by the FTC.

ByMICHELLE CASTILLO CBS NEWS January 7, 2014, 3: 29 PM

Sensa, L'Occitane, LeanSpa, HCG Diet Direct fined by FTC for false advertising
    A Sensa advertisement that claimed that customers could get a "gym body" without working out if they took the suppliment.
    A Sensa advertisement that claimed that customers could get a "gym body" without working out if they took the suppliment. FTC

The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is fining four companies that the agency claims used false advertising to sell weight-loss products.

The FTC said on Tuesday that the marketers of Sensa, as well as L'Occitane Inc., LeanSpa LLC, and HCG Diet Direct will face enforcement actions.

“The chances of being successful just by sprinkling something on your food, rubbing cream on your thighs, or using a supplement are slim to none," Jessica Rich, director of the FTC's consumer protection bureau, said in a statement. "The science just isn't there."

The action was part of “Operation Failed Resolution,” FTC’s campaign to stop false advertising of weight loss and slimming products. In total, all four companies will have to pay a total of $34 million toward consumers who bought their products.

The marketing company behind Sensa was ordered to pay $46.5 million, but was only determined to have the ability to pay $26.5 million to settle with the FTC. Sensa is a weight-loss supplement that comes in "salt" and "sweet" forms that its makers claim will reduce cravings if added to food.

The FTC said the company “exhorted consumers to ‘sprinkle, eat, and lose weight’” but didn't have the scientific evidence to support these claims. The funds will go towards refunds for consumers who bought the product.

On average, they were charged $59 plus shipping and handling for a one-month supply of Senas. The company made $364 million between 2008 and 2012, according to FTC.

Sensa Products, LLC was also cited for compensating consumers who endorsed Sensa. The consumers received between $1,000 and $5,000 and free trips to Los Angeles for their statements. Sensa Products part-owner and creator Dr. Alan Hirsch, who provided expert opinion, was also said to make statements that were not backed up by scientific evidence.

Hirsch and company CEO Adam Goldenberg are banned from making any future weight-loss claims about dietary supplements, foods, or drugs unless it is supported by two controlled, human clinical studies. They cannot make any health-related claims unless they have scientific evidence, and must disclose any connection they have with any product they promote.

LeanSpa LLC promoted an acai berry and “colon cleanse” weight-loss supplement called LeanSpa through sites that were made to look like news organizations. LeanSpa's principal Boris Mizhen and three companies will give up $7 million worth of cash and assets, while Mizhen’s wife, Angelina Strano, will be responsible for $300,000. Strano accepted money from the company, but did not participate in selling the product.

The company allegedly charged $79.99 for trying LeanSpa, and made it difficult to cancel recurring monthly shipments. The company can no longer bill consumers for products or services on a recurring basis unless they opt into that option.

They cannot also claim in the future that any of their products can cause fast and significant weight loss unless they have at least two clinical trails to make any claims.

Cases are still in the process against LeanSpa’s affiliate network and two other defendants.

L’Occitane is being fined for a skin cream called Almond Beautiful Shape that allegedly would slim a person’s body “1.3 inches in just 4 weeks,” and another cream called Almond Shaping Delight that supposedly was clinically proven to slim the body as well. The company did not have scientific evidence behind these promises, however.

L’Occitane settled for a fine of $450,000. The company cannot claim any of its products have slimming qualities unless they are backed by two reliable scientific human clinical studies. They cannot also claim their products reduce cellulite, body fat or weight unless there is competent scientific evidence.

Lastly, HCG Diet Direct sold a human hormone that allegedly worked as a weight-loss treatment, but the claims have not been proven. The FTC's judgment against the company was initially for $3.2 million, but it was suspended because HCG Diet Direct has shown it cannot pay any fines.

HCG Diet Direct charged $35 for a 7-day supply or $200 for a 40-day supply of their HCG Diet Direct Drops. They made more than $3 million.

The company provided advertisements through YouTube videos, product packaging and videos on the company website with health claims that consumers could lose up to 1 pound a day if they took the product and ate a low calorie diet. The company also claimed the product was Food and Drug Administration-approved, and did not say that the people endorsing the product were paid or related to company members.

As part of the settlement, HCG Diet Direct cannot make any health claims about any dietary supplements, foods or drugs without reliable scientific evidence, and must disclose people who endorse the product and are related in some way to the company officials or that they are being paid for their statement.

The FTC said that consumers should always make sure that a company’s weight-loss claims are true. For more information, see the FTC’s Weight Loss & Fitness section.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sensa-lo...e-advertising/

It's really unfortunate that companies like this prey on those who are looking for something to help them lose weight; especially when it is a real problem for some rather than it just being a matter of people not wanting to exercise to lose weight.

I don't like to think of myself as being that vulnerable, but if I were trying to shed a few pounds I can see how people would get desperate for something that works and some of these ads look pretty convincing; not necessarily Sensasí ads, but some other advertisements for weight loss do and when you think of how much money people spend on these types of products itís unbelievable!

Re: Sensa

A lot of people seem to look down on the use of weight loss pills, but I believe that is mainly due to ignorance of the facts. I think people seem to band all these weight reduction products together in the same category, but when it comes down to it, all diet pills are not the same, they are most definitely not all made equal.
    I have personally used several different weight management products before. At different times I have used fat burners, fat binders, and I am currently using a carb blocker called Meratol as it suits my current diet. Meratol can suppress your appetite, can cut your carb intake by 82%, it can burn up to 12 times more calories, and it can speed up your metabolism.
    More:

http://dailyhealthtips.co/phen375-pi...s-and-reviews/