+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sensa

Anyone know if that weight loss product Sensa is a scam?
    Schel

Re: Sensa

I can't promise that it is a scam but one of the networks did a show about it. Wasn't very flattering. Here is a great article from sparkpeople about these types of things:

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/...les.asp?id=316

Quote Originally Posted by Schel View Post
    Schel
    My husband and I tried this product and within the first month of using sensa we both had a decrease in appetite as well stomach discomfort and nausea. No weightloss has occurred thus far. So, I would say save your money because after the 9.95 trial you will be charged 89.95 after 30 days (this is in the fine print,) but don't waste your money.

BE AWARE: Tried it, it didn't work for me, followed their instructions to return it, took the extra precaution of changing my credit card number after making the original order. Now 6 months after cancelling their crap they are wanting me to send them money saying I didn't cancel in the proper timeframe. Nothing but a SCAM. I asked for a copy of the invoice and the sales pitch to send to my attorney and they said that wasn't possible. AVOID AVOID AVOID. They will never get a penny from me the crooked bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Schel View Post
    Schel
    Yes. Order it and your account gets hit every month from then on. Cancel and they still hit your account. You will need to close your bank account to get these scam artists off your neck. Beware.

Sensa weight loss

:rryumy: Does anyone know anything about Sensa weight loss product?

Re: Sensa weight loss

Sensa is an innovative method of losing weight. It is not a tablet or drink but a product sprinkled over anything thatís eaten (hence its nickname, the sprinkle diet). Sensa has its own website with instructive data on all features of the product. It is a very expert and crisp looking website containing effective links and segments. A lot of the site is dedicated to details on Dr. Alan Hirsch, creator of Sensa, who established the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Center. As demonstrated, Dr. Hirsch has appeared on numerous TV programs and has been cited in familiar magazines and articles, not just in reference to Sensa, but for his expertise on the link between taste and smell. Sensaís website contains a great deal of personal testimonials, including video footage of actual users.

I purchased the FREE trial offer on a whim because it was "Free". I was amazed and upset that I was automatically enrolled in a continuing product shipment plan. Watch the FINE PRINT. Because I disagree with this marketing strategy, I returned the Sensa without even opening it. (I didn't want there to be any question that the product was returnable.)

Fortunately, I found their warehouse is literally located a few miles from our home in the North LA County Valencia, CA area near Six Flags Magic Mountain. I drove there myself and returned it in person.

I'm embarrassed that this weight loss product scam is literally being sold and marketed in our backyard. Wish the FDA would shut it down ASAP! What a SCAM!!

Be careful, it is hard to return the product and for me at least proved inneffective. :spidey:

Quote Originally Posted by junkpile View Post
    I purchased the FREE trial offer on a whim because it was "Free". I was amazed and upset that I was automatically enrolled in a continuing product shipment plan. Watch the FINE PRINT. Because I disagree with this marketing strategy, I returned the Sensa without even opening it. (I didn't want there to be any question that the product was returnable.)

Fortunately, I found their warehouse is literally located a few miles from our home in the North LA County Valencia, CA area near Six Flags Magic Mountain. I drove there myself and returned it in person.

I'm embarrassed that this weight loss product scam is literally being sold and marketed in our backyard. Wish the FDA would shut it down ASAP! What a SCAM!!
    Once you returned the product, did you have any problems with them trying to take money from your bank account?

Quote Originally Posted by jayd808 View Post
    Yes. Order it and your account gets hit every month from then on. Cancel and they still hit your account. You will need to close your bank account to get these scam artists off your neck. Beware.
    Did you have some sort of commitment and then tried to cancel? Is that why they continued to charge you?

I know someone who tried this too, they got slammed and no refund, or return.

be careful out there folks.

13. 08-29-2011, 12:12 AM

Reason
    spam

No weightloss has occurred thus far. So, I would say save your money because after the 9.95 trial you will be charged 89.95 after 30 days (this is in the fine print,) but don't waste your money. I know someone who tried this too, they got slammed and no refund, or return.

I think slimweight patch is a best option, it is really helpful to reduce weight.. but you must go through slimweight patch reviews for satisfaction before purchasing it.. thx

I would not recommend this product to anybody..i have not tryed this but a friend of mine did, so she got really unpleasant experience with this product as some people here had shared no positive results in weight lose and no return. But if you think it may help you ..

Does not work, follow my instructions here below and you will lose weight, donít use SENSA
    the best way to lose weight is use the HERBALIFE plan. I used that and lost 80 lbs. Apart from this you MUST change your diet.
    Get the GREEN TEA POWDER and ALOE concentrate, follow the instructions and mix those 2 times per day. Also drink the PROTIEN SHAKE they sell and mix 2 scoops with 1 scoop of the protein powder they sell. Do that 2 times per day. Between the shakes and teas have one meal? Use the frozen diet meals in the store, plus 2 slices of bread, salad with no dressing, use lemon juice, and 2 slices of low fat string cheese. Worked well for me\
    find a local distributor in your area to buy the herbalife products,
    DONT DRINK coke, do DIET coke, etc,