+ Reply to Thread

Telereach Corporate Appointment Setter

Has anyone worked for this company. I've heard mixed reviews on another site and wanted to get as much info as possible. Good or bad I'd love to hear it.

Re: Telereach Corporate Appointment Setter

ad says you have to have cold calling experience. have you ever tried calling businesses? the guy that can decide to buy or not is not going to answer the phone or call you back. hard work.

Appointment Setters Wanted

Telecommute Appointment Setter
    Put your Business-to-Business sales and appointment-setting experience to work making outbound calls from your home office.
    TeleReach Corporate offers a unique opportunity with no-cost training and excellent earning potential to work part time or full time. Founded in 1996, TeleReach Corporate is a Texas-based telephone-marketing firm engaged exclusively in outbound business to business calls.
    To apply, leave a verbal resume on 713-866-6226 and complete the online mini-application at telereachjobs.com. Requirements: minimum of 1 year verifiable B2B cold-calling experience, high-speed Internet, land line with unlimited long distance, working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, basic computer skills and web-based CRM experience.
    Not hiring in the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, HI, IL, MA, MD, MI, MT, ND, NH, NV, NY, PA, WA.
    Unfortunately, TeleReach is not able to respond to all applicants due to the large number of inquiries received. A group information meeting, which includes live Q & A, is available for interested parties. Teleconference login instructions will be sent upon registration on telereachjobs.com.
    Last edited by mumbles; 05-19-2011 at 07:50 AM.

Yes, I know what the ad says, and yes, I have 7 years experience in B2B cold calling and it isn't for everyone. But I'd like to know specifically has anyone worked for this company and can they give me, not hearsay, but actual personal experience?

I would greatly appreciate it.

You might want to check workathomespace.com and see if any one there has experience. We discuss scams here. Over there they discuss the real businesses themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by phogzzz View Post
    Yes, I know what the ad says, and yes, I have 7 years experience in B2B cold calling and it isn't for everyone. But I'd like to know specifically has anyone worked for this company and can they give me, not hearsay, but actual personal experience?

I would greatly appreciate it.

Okay, will do. Wanted to try here first and see if anyone had anything negative to say about working for the company. Again, I've heard mixed reviews so thought maybe someone here would have some additional information or a warning of some sort. Thanks.

I don't think I have them on my "list," but based on their site, I would say they look legit. They have the BBB emblem on their site and that is one of the best ways to research as well(check with the BBB).

I have never work with this company before. I have experience with Intelemark. It is very good company which setting best appointments to realistic and relevant customers. They have expertise in Appointment Setting, Sales Lead Generation, Event Registration and many more.

I do not think the company has the offer anymore. You can do further research and see how it goes. I hope you get the perfect answer.