+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

VMdirect helloworld looks like a real scam

Is anyone really interested inthe truth behind this company. It seems so many people just blind to the reality that the big money is really only for the top few percent of the organization and that the possibilities of family and friends getting the product will only make them a little money and that kind of money can be produced by anyone willing to work part-time.
    Only the movers and shakers in MLM will benefit and they need to work fulltime for years to build their empire. MLM is really the same old same old with new products and services and the people counting on hitting it big for a long haul will no doubt only be disappointed. As soon as they are sick and tired of paying 40, 65, 100, 200 dollars a month for the right to distribute the products you lose the downline. All your hard work and time and money that came out of your pocket will gone. Maybe you will break even, But is all your efforts worth the risk. They have absolutely the worst customer service and live support I have ever seen and the claim to have it all. Bunk who else has had trouble with this MLM. I suggest reading every document that they give you before you sign on the dotted line. The leaders of coarse will say it's the best thing since slilced bread they would of course because they are making all the money and building, building, building. Few people can do that and that's the way life is I think.

Re: VMdirect helloworld looks like a real scam

hmmm...kinda like Korporate Amerika, where only the top executives make all the money and are able to retire while the workers slave all their lives and then end up with social insecurity? Looks like if someone is too lazy to build a business, he or she should just get a job and make the top level people tons of money. Or maybe all the McDonald's owners should quit since it takes them 2 - 4 years to even see a profit! Must be a scam!

It amazes me how people judge home-based businesses totally differently from holding a job. It takes work, dedication, and risk to build a business. Everyone else gets a job. Where do you think all the businesses you do business with come from? Conventional businesses typically fail after 2 -4 years, with only the best surviving. Guess that means everyone must close their doors and we back to living in caves. Tsk tsk! Yep, even conventional business must be a scam, because only the owners get to retire comfortably.

Quote Originally Posted by rarivas
    hmmm...kinda like Korporate Amerika, where only the top executives make all the money and are able to retire while the workers slave all their lives and then end up with social insecurity? Looks like if someone is too lazy to build a business, he or she should just get a job and make the top level people tons of money. Or maybe all the McDonald's owners should quit since it takes them 2 - 4 years to even see a profit! Must be a scam!

It amazes me how people judge home-based businesses totally differently from holding a job. It takes work, dedication, and risk to build a business. Everyone else gets a job. Where do you think all the businesses you do business with come from? Conventional businesses typically fail after 2 -4 years, with only the best surviving. Guess that means everyone must close their doors and we back to living in caves. Tsk tsk! Yep, even conventional business must be a scam, because only the owners get to retire comfortably.
    You must be kidding! :eek:
    I have a degree and a lot of experience.
    I happen to be a very competent sales and marketing person that believes that VMdirect is a sham! A ridiculous waste of time.
    I work everyday!! and I enjoy making money and using my skills and creativity to better myself and those that I come in contact with.
    I work on my own schedule and work comfortably from my own home.
    You sound like a person that has alot to learn!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Seattle; 08-01-2006 at 12:33 PM.
    If your MLM passes the test here you have a Winner!!

A non-profit educational site:

http://www.quatloos.com/mlm/mlm.htm
    :)

I am so happy that you are happy. Only about 5% of Americans are risk takers and they created the jobs you grovel for. You are also very offensive, using your "degree" in an attempt to belittle me. I am a semi-retired highly successful aerospace systems engineer with degrees in electronic and general engineering, specialties in systems development, including a master's, but I didn't use that to brag and dump on others. I have a lot to learn? Let's put the shoe on the right foot. I think you owe me an apology.

I am so happy that you are happy. Only about 5% of Americans are risk takers and they created the jobs you grovel for. You are also very offensive, using your "degree" in an attempt to belittle me. I am a semi-retired highly successful aerospace systems engineer with degrees in electronic and general engineering, specialties in systems development, including a master's, but I didn't use that to brag and dump on others. I have a lot to learn? Let's put the shoe on the right foot. I think you owe me an apology.
    No, rarivas, you need to get off your high horse. This is scam.com and you need to have less sensitive feelings.

If you really did work in the aerospace industry, you had a proper job, and I'm asuming you were probably handsomely rewarded for it. Fair play to you. You also had a boss, and if you were any good at what you did, you had people under you as well. As you say, you are now retired, so 'Korporate America' has worked for you.

If you still think VM Direct, or pretty much any MLM for that matter, is the wise choice for 97% of the people who join, yes, you do have a lot to learn.
    -Scammers will say anything to get your money.

I am a semi-retired highly successful aerospace systems engineer with degrees in electronic and general engineering, specialties in systems development, including a master's, but I didn't use that to brag and dump on others.
    Wow, seriously? Somebody with a masters degree in Aerospace is seriously considering this pathetic 'opportuniy' and I use the opportunity EXTREMLY loosely...

---
    Minneapolis SEO
    Minnesota Web Design

It's one of MySpace.com sponsors. So it says it all.

Oh my goodness. Well, jobs are great for you, and stay there. Doesn't bother me one bit. Oh, by the way, McDonald's is a big scam because all they do is sell franchises and get poor little high school kids at slave wages to sell the hamburgers which are the worst junk in the world. And then they make you spend upwards of 1 million dollars and then you wait 2 - 4 years before you even see a profit. Oh, and also Burger King, et. al. You work hard to build a business, and you take the risks. YOu either invest $800,000 for a hamburger business to sell artery-clogging food and take the risks, or you don't, or you get into another business with less start up costs and take the risks. Failure is your own fault, not the fault of the hamburger, or the video company, or the telecom company, or whatever. And you don't elevate yourself by pushing others down. That tells me a lot about your attitude. Get a job. You deserve it.

Rarivas is the most logical person on here. I am college-educated and have been successful in Sales for 12 years. Telecommunications, Office Products, Staffing, etc. I am no stranger to $200K+ annual salary. With that, I see VM Direct/HelloWorld as an "opportunity", in the sense that it is what you put in to it... Net"working", not net"sleeping". If you have half a brain, and half a personality (which I am confident most of the bashers on here have neither), you can make money at this. Tell me if I am wrong... You Tube was started by 2 guys in a garage. They allow streaming video clips to be uploaded and downloaded by users. They sold to Google for upwards of $1.1 billion. This suggests there is a market for the services. To say there is no competition is foolish. If you have the wherewithal to sell and market, you welcome competition as an eye-opener to a marketplace. Multi-Level Marketing is an industry with many many participants just like the Telecom industry, Food & Beverage Industry, etc. No matter what business you are in, there are those that make less than you, and those that make more. This is my only post. I feel sorry for you losers that have time to sit here day after day, month after month and bash those that are more successful than yourselves. Lame & pathetic. Typical LOSER behavior. Get a life. Rarivas, I know you are successful, and realize that investments in ANY business, VMDirect or other, is just that, an investment. If you work smart, you reap rewards... those bashers that sit on their worthless a** and act as sideline critics are those with a meaningless existence. Peace Out, "Successful Juggernaut"

Hello,

I am a vmdirect affiliate for helloworld, and I admit that it is a tough sell when you have a new product that is just getting off the ground. However, VMDirect offers real-time transcoding of video, a video email client that runs right in your Internet Explorer, and an online social network that centers around video. You can video chat with anyone, or have your own TV show right from your computer. It is very easy to look in from the outside and say that it is a scam if you have never tried it, but the products are very fun to use, and anyone who has seen the products in their entirety have at least said, "That is Cool!" I have not seen anyone refer to the helloworld product on this thread, but only MLM and how crappy it is. I am sure that after you have seen all of the cool things you get, a lousy 10 bucks a month is nothing. You can have a video conference with your relative in another state. That is better than telephone, and better than email, and CHEAPER than long distance! All I am saying is please come have a look first before you shoot it down as just another scam.

Click Here to see helloWorld
    Last edited by katiescorner; 08-29-2007 at 08:19 PM.

There are major problems with VMdirect.... First they have fired anyone that knows anything about a computer system. Look at their tech site http://65.104.63.203 and look at the last time they did any bug reports. 3 months ago. Also if you go to the Mail testing link you can see all the passwords to the higher ups, including the CEO and the President of the comany.

lastly for now you can view any video that has been created by changing the mtid number.

http://videoemail.vmdirect.com/preview?mtid=426111

Please help us get this infomation out there.... :D

I don't think it is a scam -- but I do have a couple of concerns.

The presentation is selling the future of video streaming, messaging, broadcasting and conferencing. All very relevant -- EXCEPT that just having a product that provides these DOESN'T mean that the company will be successful. (Lots of companies have developed very good search engines -- which one do you use?)

My biggest concern is that while everyone quotes viral marketing successes such as Hotmail, Youtube, Skype and myspace -- the thing that is different is that they are all free. Hello world is not free -- cheap for some -- but not for kids -- who are the ones that put the other 4 on the map.

Another concern is that all of the websites talk more about the business opp than the actual product -- which makes me wonder if the main product is the business opp. Of course it is to the top guys -- but as more people sign up as 'business' owners they will need to get people to actually use this technology on a daily basis. I doubt that many Myspacer's are going to want to switch and pay for the privilege. And who wants another email client?

My overall view is that the technology will be offered by everyone else before long as part of their free service and VMdirect will have trouble gaining and retaining clients.

All of that said -- I still bought a dealership or whatever they call it -- I've seen these things go well before when I didn't think they would. I'll use it in my business -- and if I make a few bucks on top -- all the better.

Because you think that's the way life is,that is why you were so horrible at it. I have personally seen four members of my family join only 26 months ago and they have already retired from 1, 2, 3, and even 4 jobs. of course you have to be a mover and shaker; the road to success is never easy. of course people may get sick of paying their monthly because they're not making any money (that's what I normally refer to as QUITTER), but the most important people are the other movers and shakers, the people who believe so strongly that they keep paying their bill.

as for customer support, I've used it over 30 times and always have gotten the answers I need. And besides that, why do I even need customer support now that they have over 300 videos to answer nearly any question one may have?

Seems like you had a couple bad experiences and just decided to give up.

As a former helloWorld affiliate, I'm not sure what to think of the matter. I don't believe the company as a whole is a scam, nor do I think MLM is a scam.

However, VMDirect is currently selling a broken product. When they had 4.0 out, the product was amazing. 5.0 does not do many of the things that they claim it can, and they keep saying "we're working on it". At the pace they're going, they're not going to be anywhere near exclusive in the field anymore (for what the product is supposed to do anyway).

Edit: http://www.opportunityreviewer.com/v...FRCTIgodVGHuOw is another review of the product. Only the first few paragraphs are relevant.

I have a morality that won't allow me to sell something I don't believe in. I can't sell a broken product, nor can I sell the opportunity to sell a broken product, and still be able to sleep well at night.

To the person who said they have no problems with technical support, besides the fact that it's outsourced to Bucharest, Romania, try canceling an account sometime. Not only have my friends and family (and myself) received an excessive degree of difficulty in doing so (to the point of having the credit card being charged block payments to them) but there is no communication at that point, not even a cancelation notice sent via mail/e-mail. It's just suddenly shut off (or not) and you have to wait and see if they've stopped billing.

I lived in Las Vegas when I joined. I have been to the corporate office many times. They repeat frequently that we in Las Vegas are the "hometeam", and we have a huge advantage because we can just walk into the corporate office and discuss issues we have. That is bogus. 99% of the time when I went to the office, I left feeling stonewalled with little or no information towards what I was looking for. This may be just a personal opinion and biased, but that is how it felt. I one time had a meeting with Richard Kall (after MONTHS of trying to set the appointment - I was told originally "sure, getting to talk to him is no problem; it'll probably happen the same day"). Few of the questions I asked were answered in a manner that was applicable, when I was actually able to get a word in edgewise.

If it's true that VMDirect is one of MySpace's sponsers, then that speaks very badly of the company as they have preached that they will overtake and become the next MySpace.

So, is VMDirect/helloWorld a scam? That's not for me to tell you. But take what I've said and learned and apply it to your decision. That should help make it a bit clearer.
    Last edited by Porpman; 08-28-2007 at 02:24 AM.

it is a scam, i m an affiliate of VM direct, and i think it is a scam, Need facts, here is some facts, Products they offer you can find them for free someplace else, all of them, tha layout of their pages is totally crappy, myspaces layout and features are hundreds of times better than helloworlds, that a real fact, the system is unstable, i m an affiliate like i said, u cant manage your friends at all, its really hard if u have alot of them, the services they offer, i dont use most of them, podcasting, videoemail, video im, live broadcasting, why would i live broadcast for? anyway live broadcast has a 1 minute delay, that aint live, its a MLM for a virtual Product, Who cares, alot of people has videoIM in msn messenger and yahoo messanger and they dont even use it, thats funny, basically U sell this product to people that dont have knowledge about computer technology and when they see this HElloworld VM direct product, they think its cool and they like it and they are willing to pay, wow, that aint cool, IF THEY KNEW ABOUT FREE PRODUCTS THEY WOULDNT GET THE PRODUCT FOR SURE, U HAVE TO GET THEM TO COME, THATS HOW THIS BUSINESS WORKS, AND WHO GETS RICHER? THE ONES ON TOP OF THE PYRAMID, THATS A SCAM, AND VM DIRECT DONT USE A TECHNOLOGY THEY INVENTED, THEY USING THE VIDEO STREAMING FROM A THIRD PARTY PROVIDED BY RAZORSTREAM.COM, AND YES, I M TYPING CAPS LOCK NOW CUZ I M YELLING, LOL, WELL LIKE I SAY, VMDIRECT IS TALKIN ABOUT A REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY, WELL THIS REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY IS PROVIDED BY RAZORSTREAM, IT IS NOT THAT REVOLUTIONARY, ITS BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME, BUT JUST BECAUSE HELLOWORLD DESIGNED A SITE AND HAD THE GOOD IDEA OF HOW TO PUT THOSE SERVICES TOGETHER THEY THINK THEY ARE THE NEW TECHNOLOGY, WELL, I WISH I HAD THAT IDEA BEFORE, I WOULD BE THE ONE ON TOP AND GETTING ALL OF THE MONEY FROM THE PEOPLE BELOW ME, ALL OF YOU, AND PAYIN YOU A LIL MONEY TO GET MORE PEOPLE IN, THATS THA SCAM MY FRIENDS, WELL, ITS LATE, I GOTTA GO, AND JUST REMEMBER, DONT LET VMDIRECT AND THEIR TRAINED SPEACH/TRAINED/SCAMMERS FOOL YOU

Quote Originally Posted by pferguso
    Hello,

I am a vmdirect affiliate for helloworld, and I admit that it is a tough sell when you have a new product that is just getting off the ground. However, VMDirect offers real-time transcoding of video, a video email client that runs right in your Internet Explorer, and an online social network that centers around video. You can video chat with anyone, or have your own TV show right from your computer. It is very easy to look in from the outside and say that it is a scam if you have never tried it, but the products are very fun to use, and anyone who has seen the products in their entirety have at least said, "That is Cool!" I have not seen anyone refer to the helloworld product on this thread, but only MLM and how crappy it is. I am sure that after you have seen all of the cool things you get, a lousy 10 bucks a month is nothing. You can have a video conference with your relative in another state. That is better than telephone, and better than email, and CHEAPER than long distance! All I am saying is please come have a look first before you shoot it down as just another scam.

Click Here to see helloWorld
    You can get video IM for free that works better from several other providers. I still don't think anybody really cares about video e-mail. The blogs are free elswhere. As far as webcasting, pretty much only needed in the corporate world and anybody using this service in HW, is using it to sell the VM opportunity. I'm a former affiliate. My experience was that none of the hire up affiliates care about the product, only the opportuniy. Recruit, recruit, recruit...Do some due diligence, you'll find bedtter products out there for free...