+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nuclear e.n.e.r.g.y scam creates Free e.n.e.r.g.y

Stanley Meyer was offered $1 billion by the Oil boys to shelf his hydrogen Fuel Cell technology to stop running cars for 100 miles on a gallon of water:-

http://waterpoweredcar.com/stanmeyer.html

You may ask, if water had the same e.n.e.r.g.y providing capabilities as petrol, if not more, and its bi-product was oxygen, which is also highly yielding of e.n.e.r.g.y, how did we think the global wars were over oil?

http://www.noneedfornuclear.org.uk/

"In 2007 Chris Huhne (the now Secretary of State for e.n.e.r.g.y and Climate Change" made this statement on his website

"Ministers must stop the side-show of new nuclear power stations now. Nuclear is a tried, tested and failed technology and theGovernment must stop putting time, effort and subsidies into reviving this outdated industry. The nuclear industry’s key skill over the past half-century has not been generating electricity, but extracting lashings of taxpayers’ money.”

For the same reasons anti-gravity technology was kept hidden from us.

Now that the campaigns to stop nuclear e.n.e.r.g.y and nuclear research are putting pressure on all governments to shut down nuclear power plants globally, it is the ideal time to implement global free e.n.e.r.g.y, free travel, free food and free accommodation as a fundamental human right in every part of the world coupled with border dissolution globally:-

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20100183931.pdf

Once the free e.n.e.r.g.y travel, food and accommodation is implemented, we can reduce working hours to a maximum of 20 hours of voluntary work per week (so everyone has a job if they want it!!!) we can enjoy our family life, educate our children properly with decent basic values such as love compassion forgiveness gratitude, oneness...as members of the Galactic Federation of Light.

Well Done All!!! We Made It!!!

Soon, time for celebrations!!

:liefde: :angel: :angel: :liefde:
    Last edited by Vpc1111; 05-16-2011 at 05:13 AM. Reason: word "******" coming up as asteriks, links not working,

Re: Nuclear ****** scam ends with global Free ****

This has been discussed before in this forum...

The hydrogen fuel cell is nothing new. It's well known technology, already used in many applications.
    The problem is that hydrogen is not an energy source readily available. It takes a lot of energy to produce hydrogen in large quantities. That energy must come from somewhere and that doesn't exactly make it "free"...

Quote Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
    This has been discussed before in this forum...

The hydrogen fuel cell is nothing new. It's well known technology, already used in many applications.
    The problem is that hydrogen is not an energy source readily available. It takes a lot of energy to produce hydrogen in large quantities. That energy must come from somewhere and that doesn't exactly make it "free"...
    He's not even talking about that. He's on about Brown's gas or some other conspiracy shit.

Free ****** and anti-gravity and all that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by kazza View Post
    He's not even talking about that. He's on about Brown's gas or some other conspiracy shit.

Free ****** and anti-gravity and all that crap.
    And of course the mighty Galactic Federation of Light! :spin2:

Quote Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
    And of course the mighty Galactic Federation of Light! :spin2:
    Shhh.... that's a secret. Don't make me disappear you :judges:

If we wrap a coil a million times, we can get a million times more current for the same voltage, that was all what Tesla did to be able to cause earthquakes. He says, everything has a frequency of vibration. For earth, its about 2.5Hz.

I know we have seen all these topics before, but what is different now, is that we realise we were misled into believing weather modification research for our benefit, when in fact it was actually warfare for our demise.

If it wasn't for the Galactic Federation of Light, deactivating the nukes, you and I and the rest of this planet would not be here right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtmpaM0PqyI

Disclosure Conference, National Press Club 27 Sept 2010

The GFL shut down the Grey Alien cloning experiments in the underground cities including Area 51 - except that meat-eaters still get cloned sheep from the butchers everyone drinks milk from cloned cows and that is the problem in our not thinking straight to accept reality.

And once we can get rid of our ego, we can actually become Gods and Godesses now that we are coming to the end of the 5,250 year cyles of the four ages of 1250 years each - as everyone is saying, the "Dark Hats" and the "White Hats" are engaged, ll that will happen is a smooth gentle 180 degree flip. Dark to Light. Everybody will know it is happening in their own time. The four 5,250 year cycles make 26000 years which is what brings us to the flip side of the spiral of this Universe.

I stand to be corrected, but that is what I read in the book Fractral Time.

yb::angel::liefde:

It all can be yours for $10.49 as an e-book or $20.42 hardcorver

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/...me&ikwsec=Home

Wow - comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Vpc1111 View Post
    If we wrap a coil a million times, we can get a million times more current for the same voltage, that was all what Tesla did to be able to cause earthquakes. He says, everything has a frequency of vibration. For earth, its about 2.5Hz.
    So why don't you just do that and show us? If it's that simple?

Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    It all can be yours for $10.49 as an e-book or $20.42 hardcorver

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/...me&ikwsec=Home
    Ha.

"New York Times best selling author Gregg Braden is internationally renowned as a pioneer in bridging science and spirituality."

I'm convinced.

Ok. I'm not sure anymore who's beeing serious and who's' taking the piss.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Drop the net...I think we got one....
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

I'm sorry, I made a mistake, its 5,125 years per cycle, not 5,250 years, so five cyles would be 25,625 years

and the book is Fractal Time not Fractral Time, sorry

and here is Gregg Braden on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x7nFIwBaPI

It all makes common sense to me and all the jigsaw pieces fit.

One GFL member was responsible for the Phoenix Journals and the Alien Digest, and there was a reward put out by the US of hundreds of thousands of dollars to identify Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn for the truths he put out as he had the ability to be everywhere and pick up every thought, know every "Dark Hat" plan in advance.

But that was all a long time ago. If you want to know what is going on at the front line, Ashtarontheroad.com archives is the place. The latest message talks about the clones they used for Bin Laden. It also confirms the GFL has mitigated HAARP. The next target is Nuclear power plants. Apparently, the power of prayer is more powerful than the Atom bomb. The good thing about the GLF is they care about the planet and the plants and minerals. When I first started reading their messages, I used to fall asleep within seconds. They are very relaxing.

Ashtar advocates Hoo'oponopono, which is just repeating these four lines to deal with every situation and it works!!!

I'm sorry
    Please Forgive Me
    Thank you
    I Love you

:angel: :liefde: :angel:

It all makes common sense to me and all the jigsaw pieces fit.
    Aliens, weather control, conspiracies, nuclear wars, human clones of Bin Laden, mind-control.....

Yep. Perfectly common sense.

Somebody flunked Math 001, if you think that wrapping a coil of wire a million times multiples anything by a million.

Energy in = energy out - resistance, more or less.
    Multiplying a factor on one side of the equation but not on the other divides another factor somewhere else in the equation in order to make things balance.
    Last edited by ProfHenryHiggins; 05-17-2011 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Somebody flunked Math 001, if you think that wrapping a coil of wire a million times multiples anything by a million.

Energy in = energy out - resistance, more or less.
    Multiplying a factor on one side of the equation but not on the other divides another factor somewhere else in the equation in order to make things balance.

The GFL shut down the Grey Alien cloning experiments in the underground cities including Area 51 - except that meat-eaters still get cloned sheep from the butchers everyone drinks milk from cloned cows and that is the problem in our not thinking straight to accept reality.
    I think flunking physics is the least of his problems.