+ Reply to Thread

Wikileaks Ufo Footage That Was Banned...haarp

I want to share this 55 second Youtube video, :freak3: :nervouss: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B2t68yoYy8 WIKILEAKS UFO FOOTAGE THAT WAS BANNED FROM THE PUBLIC EYE!!which I believe is direct evidence that HAARP is being used contrary to the agreements and conventions. Anyone recognise the language or radio tower / country?. How did that Government keep this quiet? Eleven young people and thousands of dead birds and fish, pale green light is typical of HAARP?? What did they say to their families?? What kind of a sick human experiment was this? Notice there is a white spherical building on the left of the screen at 9 seconds. Notice when there is a flash at 35sec, the birds screaming to the top left fall vertically down at the same time the dead bird falls on the bridge and there is a complete silence. Notice the spiral direction of the birds going left to right on one side of the bridge, and going left to right on the other side of the bridge. The siren sound makes a metallic echo every time a car goes by (at 43 sec).

What made the couple walking across at 13 seconds stop to look across the bridge?What is it that pulls all the birds to the top of the tower at 50 seconds.

Surely our leaders don't know this stuff is going on in broad daylight???

If every one of us was to put this video to our leaders and those who take it on can stay in their jobs and those that don't can stay at home and we find someone else who will take this on to put an end to it?? :judges:

I assume the HAARP facilities are nuclear powered. I also assume that most places with nuclear research or reactor facilities will have HAARP antannae???

Feedback welcome

http://stophaarp.tripod.com :zx11pissed:

2. 05-14-2011, 09:00 AM

Reason
    duplicate

Re: Wikileaks Ufo Footage That Was Banned...haarp

It's obviously fake.

Uhm....it's called Sci-Fi.......and I wanna see the rest of the movie, looks good!

Cheers, Pokey

Fairly decent special effects, but obviously made by amateurs. Can easily be done with a 3D animation program in the price range of a few $100.

How can anyone believe this is real?

What they forgot to explain is how the camera survived the blast... but such things happen in Sci-Fi movies! :cwm2:

I think we all can relax for a while, the date stamp in the bottom right corner of the video says "2018"... so it has not happened yet! :cwm2:

The actors are speaking Dutch and it looks very much like the Netherlands, it's probably shot there.

yea pretty lame video folks. ....ol haarp it dont sleep. Ive heard it cranks up 24/7.......like a rock band who cant play Shit! But makes lots of noise......Boiling the sky with crap and ruining the earth. Like brats driving daddys car and ing it up. or kids like 123 who stick a sleeping bear in the butt :errr: just to see what it will do. HAARPS a monster!:greenchainsaw: needs to go to the scrap yard!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
    I think we all can relax for a while, the date stamp in the bottom right corner of the video says "2018"... so it has not happened yet! :cwm2:

The actors are speaking Dutch and it looks very much like the Netherlands, it's probably shot there.
    Pheww that gives us seven more years to figure this out.:cwm2:

Hello

My first post here. My only reason for registering is to tell you all that this is a commercial from the Dutch television.

It's not real.

Translation of what the actors said:

He: heheheheh. Go and stand on that bridge, over there by that rail.

She: you still have the lens cap on

He: I'll take it of than.

She: you're not allowed to film.

He: that's what I like to do. Go and stand at that rail over there. (pointing with his finger)

He: do something nice, make a nice pose.

He: Hey darling, (or is it dear), you're having a bloody nose

She: you too

He: "looks at his finger" and says: Oh f***. No need to translate that, lol.

Don't get fooled it's not real.

Of course it's not real, no intelligent person believe it is.

However, not everyone in this forum belongs to that category. I'm sure we will see posters accusing you of being part of a government conspiracy! :spin2:

Oh, ok. I just wanted to help.

Quote Originally Posted by kikie View Post
    Oh, ok. I just wanted to help.
    Don't get me wrong, it was very helpful, thanks for posting it!