+ Reply to Thread

Is D.C. Fawcett, Foreclosure Wealth Machine a Scam

I received his postcard in the mail, selling me his free foreclosure wealth machine information. I looked him up on the internet and his course involves short-selling real estate. Has
    anyone bought his full course and tried it? or is this a scam?

Re: Is D.C. Fawcett, Foreclosure Wealth Machine a

Quote Originally Posted by Jskyblue737 View Post
    I received his postcard in the mail, selling me his free foreclosure wealth machine information. I looked him up on the internet and his course involves short-selling real estate. Has
    anyone bought his full course and tried it? or is this a scam?
    I got a newspaper clipping about this so-called opportunity. The article had my name in it, only it had my first and last names reversed. It came in an envelope that had my address handwritten on it, and no return address was on it. It was mailed from Toledo, Ohio. I am debating whether or not it is worth it for me to take what I recelved in the mail to the FBI in Birmingham, Alabama and let them look into it. If this is a scam, they might could dust something for prints or something? I ALWAYS report fraud, harassment and other abuses. We live in a crooked and perverse world!
    Last edited by NathanEdwardDavid; 06-04-2011 at 08:29 PM.

Re: Is D.C. Fawcett, Foreclosure Wealth Machine a

Type " D C Fawcett scam " into your favorite internet search engine and see what you get....

You can do that for almost any supposed scam and get tons of information, you just have to ignore the shills, and their own websites claining how honest they are.

Looks like you wouldn't have been the first one to have been ripped off by the cockroaches.

Did they actually use your name in the ARTICLE - or do you mean on the mailing envelope, reversing your first/last names ?

Doesn't that, and receiving a mailing with a handwritten address, no return address, raise any red flags?

4. 10-26-2012, 12:42 AM