+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Muslim Ghettoisation

Muslim Ghettoisation
    We live in a shrunken world and millions of people are on the move; one of our biggest challenges is how we learn to live in proximity to difference – different skin colours, different beliefs and different way of life. According to a study by COMPAS, Muslims born and educated were given the impression of outsiders. The perception among Muslims is that they are unwelcome in Britain is undermining efforts to help them integrate into wider society. Most of them say that they have experienced race discrimination and religious prejudice. Muslims and Islam is promoted a fundamentalist and separatist by the western elite, which have negative impact on community and social cohesion. The number of racist incidents occurring in London Borough of Redbridge’s schools have reached their highest levels since record begin.

A City or a locality, where Muslims are in majority is a ghetto. There is a tendency for people of similar backgrounds to live together in neighourhoods. The term”ghettoisation” is inappropriate. The original ghettos in Europe during the middle ages were set up by law to confine the Jewish population to one area of a city. According to a research by an Australian academic that Muslim communities in Britain are being increasingly ghettoized in a trend that set back hopes of assimilation by years. Britain has now eight cities in the top 100 most ghettoized cities. The people from the Pakistani community in Bradford and Oldham and Leicester had trebled during the decade. A report by an academic Dr Alan Carling, that Bradford risks becoming a front line in the global clash between the West and Islam. But Islam and Muslims do not clash with the concepts of pluralism, secularism and globalisation. The native flight from Bradford’s inner-city wards showed clear evidence of an increase in segregation in the city since 1991. Native parents are avoiding sending their children in state schools where Muslims and other minorities are in majority. The dominance of Pakistani Muslims in the city has meant that Bradford has become bi-cultural.

Immigrants are the creators of Britain new wealth, otherwise, inner cities deprived areas could not get new lease of life. The native Brits regard such areas as ghettoes. Integration is not religious and cultural, it is economic and Muslims are well integrated into British society and at the same time they are proud of their Islamic, linguistic and cultural identities, inspite of discrimination they have been facing in all walks of life. According to UN, 80% of British Muslims feel discriminated. They are less burden on social services. Immigrants made up 8.7% of the population, but accounted for10.2% of all collected income tax

It is often quoted by the Western media that Muslim schools ghettoizse the children, and even lead to their radicalisation if they are not integrated. There is no evidence that faith schools lead to a “ghettoized education system. In British schools, pupils are encouraged to focus too much on their similarities rather than their differences. The integrationist approach merely results in Muslims feeling that their faith, language and culture is not respected.
    Iftikhar Ahmad
    www.londonschoolofislamics.org.uk

2. 04-06-2009, 09:49 PM

Reason
    unclear

Re: Muslim Schools

Yes, all the 911 terrorists started there.

Quote Originally Posted by Worried_in_the_USA View Post
    Yes, all the 911 terrorists started there.
    And you're a polygamist. I'm trying to make a point. You're taking a small percentage of one religion and making them all terrorists. A small group of people who claim they're LDS - even though I know they're not part of the official religion - are polygamist. So since they're polygamist, you must be too using the same logic you used in this thread.

LDS was all polygimist til they realized it wasn't going to be tolerated well. its funny the GOD can be over-ruled by an executive commitee?

in arabia, women are owned, they are property. they are houseslaves.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    LDS was all polygimist til they realized it wasn't going to be tolerated well. its funny the GOD can be over-ruled by an executive commitee?

in arabia, women are owned, they are property. they are houseslaves.
    lucky bastads!!...i mean no-way!! fix it right now!! :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

isn't this what america is all about? wanting and getting your own "EVERYTHING" !? as long as you earn and pay for it yourself, you pass the gauntlet!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
    And you're a polygamist. I'm trying to make a point. You're taking a small percentage of one religion and making them all terrorists. A small group of people who claim they're LDS - even though I know they're not part of the official religion - are polygamist. So since they're polygamist, you must be too using the same logic you used in this thread.
    And you took a small minority of Chrisitians and labeled them all door to door hell banishing sales men.... Welcome to Hypocrisy.

You can't have it both ways.
    :

Quote Originally Posted by Iftikhar View Post
    There is a dire need for more state funded Muslim schools and the only solution is that those state and Church schools where Muslim children are in majority, may be designated as Muslim community schools.

In all western countries, each and every Muslim child must be in a state funded Muslim schools with Muslim teachers.
    Or Muslims could integrate into the culture of the country they have chosen to live in like everyone else.

The state has no business whatsoever fund*ng any religious-based school, be it christian, muslim, or any other denomination.
    Last edited by Adam Weishaupt; 04-09-2009 at 01:37 PM. Reason: had to change fund*ng? what the fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
    So you think I'm hot and want to marry me, damn I have too many already, but I might fit you in if you got money, lots of money!

Re: Muslim Children in State Schools

Oh for crying out loud.

Should we also have a state funded school only for fat and ugly kids? They get picked on and have a hard time in school too.

State funded...state funded...state funded...blah blah blah blah.

"notorioulsy monolingul", eh? Are you a product of those same schools? If so, then I agree something needs to be done. Otherwise, Muslims can fund their own, private schools, much as other denominations/religions have done in the past. The state has no business doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    This is definitely NOT the place to push your barrow, Iftikhar.

These people are in the throes of declining into the abyss of despair and desperation.

What funds will be left to eke out amongst the masses will be carefully divided between themselves.

There will be nothing for the poor or the huddled masses, yearning to breathe free.

You're on your own, pal!

Sorry.
    It appears that in your zeal to bash the U.S. you missed one important detail... the initial poster is referring to state f unded schools in the U.K.
    However, Adam in his post summed it up rather well.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Weishaupt View Post
    "notorioulsy monolingul", eh? Are you a product of those same schools? If so, then I agree something needs to be done. Otherwise, Muslims can fund their own, private schools, much as other denominations/religions have done in the past. The state has no business doing so.

Thanks, Paul. :)

Then I am guilty of confusing one country writhing in agony with another! Big deal!
    It is a big deal... I'll explain... in the U.S. state funded schools (state defined as 'states' like New York or Tennessee for example) are not permitted to sponsor religious centered education programs. Therefore, in the U.S., it won't happen because it is against the law. In the U.K. I believe it is a different set-up. There 'state' is defined as the central government and I believe they do sponsor religious based education. However, IMO and that of others here, a central government should not sponsor religious based education because if you sponsor one religion then you must sponsor them all. The respective religions should provide for their own religion based education.

In either case, as the noose gets tighter, the minority outsiders will feel the pain long before the, ahem, respective citizens!
    poor or minority have no relevance to the topic... the topic is state sponsored religion based education.

The other topic not being addressed here is this is a call for government sponsered segregation. People all around the world have fought for equality and now, Iftikhar wants to resort back to ancient segregated schools.

Adam is right, if it is going to be a state sponsered school, religion has no place, and neither does segregation. I thought we were beginning to evolve as a world society to end racial and ethnic segregation but apparently there are some who still want it.

Iftikhar, with this comment you are no better than the white supremist groups (KKK), black sepratists (Black Panthers), or the extreme islamics (The Nation of Islam).