+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Dimension

New Dimension

Has anyone heard of New Dimension Home company

Re: New Dimension

I just got finished with the interview via yahoo messenger which i have to say gave me a very creepy feeling. Did you do the interview as well? Did they tell you that you needed to purchase all this software upfront in order to start training?

I just did a interview as well vi yahoo..have yall learned anything else about the company since yall posted
    Quote Originally Posted by lharmon54fun View Post
    Has anyone heard of New Dimension Home company

I had a bad experience last year. It was on September of 2010. I do not remember the name of the made up company, but it was a scam. If you are using Yahoo Messenger to get in touch with someone for a work at home job offer, then it is a scam. I remember that I was told to purchase a the software from them for $300. I had sent the $300 via Western Union. As soon as she got the money via WU, then she sent me an email telling me that if I had some time keeping software, then she replied that if I did not, that I had to purchase that software for $425. I replied and told her to send my money back, that I was not interested in working for them. I sent many IM and emails to her to send my money back, but there was not response from her. Afterwards, I made a complaint via the FBI site, and gave them her information and her I.P. address. So far, I have not heard anything from them. So if you ever get in touch with someone via Instant Messenger, then it is a scam.

i just did a interview as well with new dimension home company.they wanted me to purchase some software to do the work for the company.some lady(well by the name a lady) said they were going to mail me a check so i could get the equipment for the work and they were going to take 10% out of my paycheck each week until paid back......this is a total scam.also said something about training and emailed me a task wanting me to write a 3 page article about overdue accounts how to prevent them with examples....becareful with these freaks..
    Quote Originally Posted by longing4paris View Post
    I just did a interview as well vi yahoo..have yall learned anything else about the company since yall posted

Pakistan counterpart in July in New Delhi to review the on-going talks, said the Headley trial has brought a “new dimension” to the talks. He hoped that Islamabad was doing “all that is necessary” for the safety of its “nuclear weapons” during an exclusive interview with HT at the Dar es Salaam on Friday before leaving for Nairobi. “What Headley said during the trial (ISI’s role in Mumbai attack) corroborates what we knew. The safe havens for terrorists still exist in that country and they include the jihadi forces who target India and those who pursue the anti-India hate campaign, like Hafiz Saeed. Pakistan should fulfill its assurance given to us at the highest-level that it will not use the territory under its control for anti-India activities”, Krishna said.