+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Cop Killer/Leftist HERO Gets New Sentencing Da

Quote Originally Posted by brywilson2 View Post
    Says nothing about liberals in that article. Just pwrones rambling.

Um...yeeeah...who DO you think has clamored for his release and special privileges for decades worldwide?

Conservatives?

Yikes.

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by SnappyDan View Post
    I didn't get my ass handed to me nor did I leave with my tail between my legs. I posted and got no response, so I PM'ed you my response.

Originally Posted by SnappyDan
    Well I tried to find something on the web, but I didn't find anything. So, I went over to the "dark side" of town to check out the section 8 housing to see if I could Identify if any whites were living there. I pull up to the place and get out of my truck and a group of African males are loitering around. I approach the group and state that I have some questions for them. To my surprise they scatter like cockroaches when the lights go on! Well, then I wander around the place, I don't see a single white face, but a lot of Africans checking me out from behind the blinds, corners etc. After 30 minutes I give up and leave. So there you have it, I couldn't find any whites in section 8 housing!
    Like I said stupid, you never have been able to substantiate any of your retarded claims. You make shit up. Thanks for playing.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    Um...yeeeah...who DO you think has clamored for his release and special privileges for decades worldwide?

Conservatives?

Yikes.

Still haven't seen anything about anyone rejoicing liar, jussayin'.

SnappyDan - about section 8

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_8_(housing)

it is a horrible program that needs to be ended. without this program, landlords would be forced to keep rents down to whatever poor working people could afford to pay. instead, rents are set at three times what people can afford and the federal government borrows money, adding to national debt, to pay the landlords two thirds of the inflated rent.

i believe this is how donald trump made his money. and also, obama's best buddy, tony rezko?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Rezko

In January 1989, Rezko and Daniel Mahru, CEO of a firm which leased ice makers to bars, hotels and restaurants and a former attorney, founded a real-estate development and restaurant holding corporation called Rezmar Corporation. Between 1989 and 1998, Rezmar made deals to rehab 30 buildings, a total of 1,025 apartments, expending more than $100 million from the city, state and federal governments and in bank loans. Rezko and Mahru weren't responsible for any government or bank loans or the $50 million in federal tax credits they got to rehab the buildings. Rezmar put just $100 into each project and got a 1% stake as the general partner in charge of hiring the architect, contractor, and the company that would manage the buildings. They selected Chicago Property Management, also owned by Rezko and Mahru, to manage the buildings including selecting the tenants and making repairs. Rezmar also got upfront development fees of at least $6.9 million in all. Under its deals with the Chicago Equity Fund, Rezmar promised to cover all operating losses in any building for seven years, but had no obligation after that, although the Federal Government could recover the tax credits that Rezmar sold from the holders if the projects did not survive for fifteen years or more.[3] By 1998 the company had a net worth of US$34 million,[6][7] and it then turned to purchasing old factories and parcels of land in gentrifying areas of Chicago and turning them into upscale condominium complexes.[3][8]
    Rezko was named "Entrepreneur of the Decade" by the Arab-American Business and Professional Association.[9]
    Last edited by mumbles; 05-04-2011 at 09:05 AM.

Conservatives?

Yikes.

In the past, you've accused me of being a troll, offering nothing of substance.

Yet, you continue to offer no proof anything is done by liberals.

I'd believe liberals could do this, but using Bush I & II as a template, i'd go with the conservatives being filth too.

Just me, but I'll never get why you let hatred of an intangible ideology overcome your common sense.

Just a yes or no to this question:

Is anything you disagree with 'liberal'?

Just yes or no.
    I know you can do it.
    I have faith in you.

Quote Originally Posted by brywilson2 View Post
    In the past, you've accused me of being a troll, offering nothing of substance.

Yet, you continue to offer no proof anything is done by liberals.

I'd believe liberals could do this, but using Bush I & II as a template, i'd go with the conservatives being filth too.

Just me, but I'll never get why you let hatred of an intangible ideology overcome your common sense.

Just a yes or no to this question:

Is anything you disagree with 'liberal'?

Just yes or no.
    I know you can do it.
    I have faith in you.

I would not qualify you as a troll. I think you contribute to the forum.

I would ask that you do SOME study on who, exactly, liberals are, and the kinds of things that they work toward.

Projects such as lowering penalties for child molesters and releasing this cop killer are solely manned by liberals. Things like opening the border to any and all who can walk across and banning all gun ownership and hundreds of other examples.

Solely.

It doesn't mean that ALL liberals support these things, it just means that all who do are liberals.

Until you understand that there are clear differences in ideology and what those differences are you will continue to be out of your element on a political chat forum.

As for your question...I cannot understand it. Please be more clear and I will happily respond.

"Is anything you disagree with 'liberal'?"

Just can't grasp the direction to go with this.

There are several liberal concepts I am on board with and several GOP positions I am opposed to. If that helps.

/.
    Last edited by pwrone; 05-05-2011 at 05:58 PM.
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

I would not qualify you as a troll. I think you contribute to the forum.

I would ask that you do SOME study on who, exactly, liberals are, and the kinds of things that they work toward.

Projects such as lowering penalties for child molesters and releasing this cop killer are solely manned by liberals. Things like opening the border to any and all who can walk across and banning all gun ownership and hundreds of other examples.

Solely.

It doesn't mean that ALL liberals support these things, it just means that all who do are liberals.

Until you understand that there are clear differences in ideology and what those differences are you will continue to be out of your element on a political chat forum.

As for your question...I cannot understand it. Please be more clear and I will happily respond.

"Is anything you disagree with 'liberal'?"

Just can't grasp the direction to go with this.

There are several liberal concepts I am on board with and several GOP positions I am opposed to. If that helps.

/.
    You people have taken the term and rendered it absoultely meaningless, kinda like "awesome". All it means is, brybry disagreed with you on some item. Nothing more.

Still haven't seen anything about anyone rejoicing liar, jussayin'.