+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 17 to 32 of 32

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Vinings, GA
    Posts
    244

    Re: Liberal Climate Conspiracy Flattens Tuscaloosa

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Crab of PAIN!!! View Post
    Watch this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmGIOMN-F4I
    And then let me point a few things out to you.
    The video above doesn't specifically address the sources you provided, but it doesn't change the fact that your sources are stupid blogs and not actual scientific papers. I haven't actually scrutinized where they got their information from yet, but it's probably the same crap like in the video.

    Also, just because the winters are colder does NOT mean that the global temperatures are not rising.
    The sources are legit, I'll watch the video later. You are in Climate Denial. There are many left/right sources that lie, its all a scam till you get to sources where scientists have said screw politics. Temps are not rising, you bought the hockey stick graph lies that left off relevant data.

    Let me make this clear, real scientists do not remove data from their research....it taints the entire theory and exposes weaknesses in the liberal argument. That alone is reason enough to avoid politically biased sources, even many those who get money from political leaders.

    The best research comes from ocean studies not land. I'll post a good one later, the scientist used to be a GW believer.

  2. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Vinings, GA
    Posts
    244

    Re: Liberal Climate Conspiracy Flattens Tuscaloosa

    Quote Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
    BC, having a scientific discussion with this rube is moot. He doesn't even know what primary journal articles are. Probably one of those home schooled ID creationism freaks.
    Wrong again, as usual you are making up lies and I haven't even began to start slamming the facts. I read primary journals from both sides of the debate and know facts from lies better than you.

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,783

    Re: Liberal Climate Conspiracy Flattens Tuscaloosa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfootz View Post
    Wrong again, as usual you are making up lies and I haven't even began to start slamming the facts. I read primary journals from both sides of the debate and know facts from lies better than you.
    If you did, you'd link us to a few scientific papers that support your argument, instead of anti-AGW blogs (based on one another) which are based on research by a single scientist (Easterbrook). I wouldn't trust an anti-AGW blog any more than a pro-AGW blog.

    Oh, and any source that cites a graph like this one:



    where clearly the early 2008 outlier is bringing down the entire graph, along with the limited scope, obviously isn't doing its best to present the facts properly.

  4. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Vinings, GA
    Posts
    244

    Re: Liberal Climate Conspiracy Flattens Tuscaloosa

    Quote Originally Posted by naturefreak2101 View Post
    If you did, you'd link us to a few scientific papers that support your argument, instead of anti-AGW blogs (based on one another) which are based on research by a single scientist (Easterbrook). I wouldn't trust an anti-AGW blog any more than a pro-AGW blog.

    Oh, and any source that cites a graph like this one:



    where clearly the early 2008 outlier is bringing down the entire graph, along with the limited scope, obviously isn't doing its best to present the facts properly.
    The graph is limited and lacking details like where the sources come from and so on. Temps are down, CO2 is not a factor. Trees and plankton will absorb more CO2 when its produced, that has been proven again and again. The increase in CO2 will subside because it moves just like everything else. The scam is 128 years old. Read the next thread, posting now.

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,081

    Re: Liberal Climate Conspiracy Flattens Tuscaloosa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfootz View Post
    The sources are legit
    Yeah sorry, I'm not taking your word for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfootz View Post
    The graph is limited and lacking details like where the sources come from and so on. Temps are down, CO2 is not a factor. Trees and plankton will absorb more CO2 when its produced, that has been proven again and again. The increase in CO2 will subside because it moves just like everything else. The scam is 128 years old. Read the next thread, posting now.
    If forests and jungles throughout the world weren't shrinking maybe you'd have a point.

  6. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Liberal Climate Conspiracy Flattens Tuscaloosa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfootz View Post
    Last time you called me a nigger, scared are ya?

    The Nazi nationalist movement identifiies with democrats far more than you care to admit.

    Fyi, I'm actually independent and vote for the best candidate, never joined the GOP and I won't pay dues because I disagree with both parties and slam whomever sits in the whitehouse when I disagree.

    You cowardly libturds are afraid to complain too often because Obama will slap you bitch asses back in place. Not all libs are libturds though but you are closer to diarrhea than a turd.

    Go drink a tall glass of Shut Up Juice!! Everybody knows you want to be more like Obama. Short dick got you down???:

    I'm glad someone like yourself can drop in here once in a while to really elevate the general discourse.

    I was wondering when things would finally drift into topics that would attract an intellect of your caliber - like dick size and drinking bleach.

    Really, I couldn't care less what you think or what your parents look like.. but there is a certain revealing irony in this.

    Whatever.. bleach would be far more likely your thing than mine, especially considering your remarks.

    It seems to me you've had a lot of experience with it, at least in an abstract sense. Too bad it won't fool the assholes you identify with. To them, you'll always be just another uppity, unpredictably violent groid who could snap any moment... no matter how hard you posture and pretend you're better than Obama.

    You, obviously, have a chip on your shoulder. If I called you a nigger - a highly unlikely event and probably a flat out lie - you know how we guilty white Obama loving "libs" are loath to go there.. So, you must really be one obnoxious ing Negro in a very big way to drive me that far off the liberal P.C plantation..

    In fact, I'd say it's pretty easy to figure what you are.. And I didn't even vote for Obama and post plenty of anti-Obama material here. So don't even bother trying to fool me with your gratuitous Barry bashing. For a guy who would have been only 3/5ths of a human in the Land of The Free as recently as 150 years ago, his achievements are remarkable and historic, regardless. And if you really are what you say, disparaging these achievements demonstrates that either you're a fake, phony fraud or an abject fool.

    I think you're probably both.

    The thing is, I'd have no problem looking you square in the eye anywhere and telling you the same thing... because a nigger is what you are, no matter what your skin color is. You know it. You know I know it.

    And everybody here knows it.

    Now, be a good boy and off.
    ,



    .
    Last edited by dchristie; 04-29-2011 at 07:29 PM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Vinings, GA
    Posts
    244

    Re: Liberal Climate Conspiracy Flattens Tuscaloosa

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    I'm glad someone like yourself can drop in here once in a while to really elevate the general discourse.

    I was wondering when things would finally drift into topics that would attract an intellect of your caliber - like dick size and drinking bleach.

    Really, I couldn't care less what you think or what your parents look like.. but there is a certain revealing irony in this.

    Whatever.. bleach would be far more likely your thing than mine, especially considering your remarks.

    It seems to me you've had a lot of experience with it, at least in an abstract sense. Too bad it won't fool the assholes you identify with. To them, you'll always be just another uppity, unpredictably violent groid who could snap any moment... no matter how hard you posture and pretend you're better than Obama.

    You, obviously, have a chip on your shoulder. If I called you a nigger - a highly unlikely event and probably a flat out lie - you know how we guilty white Obama loving "libs" are loath to go there.. So, you must really be one obnoxious ing Negro in a very big way to drive me that far off the liberal P.C plantation..

    In fact, I'd say it's pretty easy to figure what you are.. And I didn't even vote for Obama and post plenty of anti-Obama material here. So don't even bother trying to fool me with your gratuitous Barry bashing. For a guy who would have been only 3/5ths of a human in the Land of The Free as recently as 150 years ago, his achievements are remarkable and historic, regardless. And if you really are what you say, disparaging these achievements demonstrates that either you're a fake, phony fraud or an abject fool.

    I think you're probably both.

    The thing is, I'd have no problem looking you square in the eye anywhere and telling you the same thing... because a nigger is what you are, no matter what your skin color is. You know it. You know I know it.

    And everybody here knows it.

    Now, be a good boy and off.
    ,



    .
    You have called me "nigger" and you just did it again you low life piece of poor white trash. Hell I can find the old threads in a minute but everyone here knows you are a racist low life worthless subhuman who wouldn't say it to my face.

    You are the violent one and you are documented as exactly what I call you. Liberals on this site welcome your racism, I know Thistle and the others welcome it because they never call you out. The rest of your ramblings are lies but that's all you got.

    You low income earning white trash rarely impress me with intellect because you fail to comprehend issues and rarely if ever admit democrats are bigger crooks and liars. You are a coward and a fool for thinking people can't see right through you.

    I'm smarter and better educated than you and it pisses you off to know black conservatives are rising up against you liberal racist s who have ruined the country, the rest of the liberals try to rise above such trash like you but fact is you are a white supremacist and wads like you are a million times worse than any Tea Partier.

    You don't know squat about the 3/5ths of a human. It was taken out of context (politics and filibustering, plus media spin) and used against Democrats 150 years ago as Dems were the Confederates. 3/5ths represented the way the black population was counted, only 60 were counted when it came to Fed money and consensus for all matters of state. You'd know this if you were educated and capable of discerning facts from revisionist history.

    Blacks latched onto the 3/5's and used it to fight for freedom from democrats, Jim Crow, Segregation, marriage right and voting rights just to name a few.........all denied by Democrats in the past who think like you.

    And yes I'm better than Obama because I would never have associated with 3 known terrorists nor would I have used a terrorists to launch a career in politics nor as a lawyer before that. Obama's past is why people really don't like him, his skin color is of no consequence to most...except racists like you!!!

    [
    B]
    RACISM towards black and Jews by DChristie!!!![/B]
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=127169
    Israel Will Be Nuked Not A Matter Of If,Only When

    A joke for you're racist buddies.
    What does obamas CHANGE mean?
    "Come Help A Nigger Get Elected"
    -dchristie

    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=127138
    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    Ha..ha..ha.. Yeah right, Chimp.

    No doubt you got this explosive report about Clinton's "torture chambers" bobbing for stool samples from your favorite GOP Repudlickin' toilet bowl - Fox Noise. Is that also where you got your comical delusions about "Blackhawk Down", or was that the Cartoon Channel?

    But, at least Cartoon Channel has some kind of professional standards and sense of responsibility to their audience, which is far more than can be said for the Zionist Owned Whores at Fucked News.

    Of course, there's no doubt Cartoon Channel probably has a far more sophisticated audience among the 5 and 6 year olds than the delusional Freeper Zombies who are addicted to the fascist War Party and Tea Bagger sewage shoveled out by Murdoch and his stable of unprincipled right-wing hacks and stooges.

    Pick up a book some time, dummy.


    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    I'm glad someone like yourself can drop in here once in a while to really elevate the general discourse.

    I was wondering when things would finally drift into topics that would attract an intellect of your caliber - like dick size and drinking bleach.

    Really, I couldn't care less what you think or what your parents look like.. but there is a certain revealing irony in this.

    Whatever.. bleach would be far more likely your thing than mine, especially considering your remarks.

    It seems to me you've had a lot of experience with it, at least in an abstract sense. Too bad it won't fool the assholes you identify with. To them, you'll always be just another uppity, unpredictably violent groid who could snap any moment... no matter how hard you posture and pretend you're better than Obama.

    You, obviously, have a chip on your shoulder. If I called you a nigger - a highly unlikely event and probably a flat out lie - you know how we guilty white Obama loving "libs" are loath to go there.. So, you must really be one obnoxious ing Negro in a very big way to drive me that far off the liberal P.C plantation..

    In fact, I'd say it's pretty easy to figure what you are.. And I didn't even vote for Obama and post plenty of anti-Obama material here. So don't even bother trying to fool me with your gratuitous Barry bashing. For a guy who would have been only 3/5ths of a human in the Land of The Free as recently as 150 years ago, his achievements are remarkable and historic, regardless. And if you really are what you say, disparaging these achievements demonstrates that either you're a fake, phony fraud or an abject fool.

    I think you're probably both.

    The thing is, I'd have no problem looking you square in the eye anywhere and telling you the same thing... because a nigger is what you are, no matter what your skin color is. You know it. You know I know it.

    And everybody here knows it.

    Now, be a good boy and off.
    ,



    .
    You have called me "nigger" and you just did it again you low life piece of poor white trash. Hell I can find the old threads in a minute but everyone here knows you are a racist low life worthless subhuman who wouldn't say it to my face.

    You are the violent one and you are documented as exactly what I call you. Liberals on this site welcome your racism, I know Thistle and the others welcome it because they never call you out. The rest of your ramblings are lies but that's all you got.

    You low income earning white trash rarely impress me with intellect because you fail to comprehend issues and rarely if ever admit democrats are bigger crooks and liars. You are a coward and a fool for thinking people can't see right through you.

    I'm smarter and better educated than you and it pisses you off to know black conservatives are rising up against you liberal racist s who have ruined the country, the rest of the liberals try to rise above such trash like you but fact is you are a white supremacist and wads like you are a million times worse than any Tea Partier.

    You don't know squat about the 3/5ths of a human. It was taken out of context (politics and filibustering, plus media spin) and used against Democrats 150 years ago as Dems were the Confederates. 3/5ths represented the way the black population was counted, only 60 were counted when it came to Fed money and consensus for all matters of state. You'd know this if you were educated and capable of discerning facts from revisionist history.

    Blacks latched onto the 3/5's and used it to fight for freedom from democrats, Jim Crow, Segregation, marriage right and voting rights just to name a few.........all denied by Democrats in the past who think like you.

    And yes I'm better than Obama because I would never have associated with 3 known terrorists nor would I have used a terrorists to launch a career in politics nor as a lawyer before that. Obama's past is why people really don't like him, his skin color is of no consequence to most...except racists like you!!!

    [
    B]
    RACISM towards black and Jews by DChristie!!!![/B]
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=127169
    Israel Will Be Nuked Not A Matter Of If,Only When

    A joke for you're racist buddies.
    What does obamas CHANGE mean?
    "Come Help A Nigger Get Elected"
    -dchristie

    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=127138
    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    Ha..ha..ha.. Yeah right, Chimp.

    No doubt you got this explosive report about Clinton's "torture chambers" bobbing for stool samples from your favorite GOP Repudlickin' toilet bowl - Fox Noise. Is that also where you got your comical delusions about "Blackhawk Down", or was that the Cartoon Channel?

    But, at least Cartoon Channel has some kind of professional standards and sense of responsibility to their audience, which is far more than can be said for the Zionist Owned Whores at Fucked News.

    Of course, there's no doubt Cartoon Channel probably has a far more sophisticated audience among the 5 and 6 year olds than the delusional Freeper Zombies who are addicted to the fascist War Party and Tea Bagger sewage shoveled out by Murdoch and his stable of unprincipled right-wing hacks and stooges.

    Pick up a book some time, dummy.
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=127178

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    LOL.. Notice all these Monkey Fuck-wits are on the same script.

    It's never "you are wrong because X. Here's why"

    It's always the same display of slobbering hate and unhinged hysteria - no links, no cites, no facts. Just "You're an anti-Semite, racist, liberal, commie, bla..bla..bla.." whatever,lololol

    These nasty little Zionist worshiping Monkey whores are programmed to go into attack mode whenever they encounter the usual stimuli placed before them.

    Since think mode is not possible, they rely on noise, slurs, slime and Clinton's cock to get attention.

    That's why I like to badger them.

    It's low level entertainment.


    .


    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=121578
    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    ROFLMAO ...Isn't this cute?

    Somebody gave one of the Monkeys a crayon to play with.

    Sorry.. But I live in Manhattan Monkey Boy, was raised here and make more in a week than you probably do all year.

    You should find some paper to play with your crayon instead of the mirror.


    .

    DChristie is a journalist in Manhattan. I will track you down and expose you to the world. RACIST ANTISEMITIC LOSER.

    I WONDER WHAT YOUR BOSS WILL THINK??? HELL YOUR PROBABLY A PANTY WEARING UNEMPLOYED BLOGGER.

    ANYONE KNOW WHERE DCHRISTINE WORKS?????
    Last edited by Bigfootz; 04-30-2011 at 03:37 PM.

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8

    Re: Liberal Climate Conspiracy Flattens Tuscaloosa

    Yikes Looks like the vicious jew groveling groid snapped like dchristie said he would. Good call. match game point = dchristie

  9. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: Liberal Climate Conspiracy Flattens Tuscaloosa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfootz View Post
    You have called me "nigger" and you just did it again you low life piece of poor white trash. Hell I can find the old threads in a minute but everyone here knows you are a racist low life worthless subhuman who wouldn't say it to my face.

    You are the violent one and you are documented as exactly what I call you. Liberals on this site welcome your racism, I know Thistle and the others welcome it because they never call you out. The rest of your ramblings are lies but that's all you got.

    You low income earning white trash rarely impress me with intellect because you fail to comprehend issues and rarely if ever admit democrats are bigger crooks and liars. You are a coward and a fool for thinking people can't see right through you.

    I'm smarter and better educated than you and it pisses you off to know black conservatives are rising up against you liberal racist s who have ruined the country, the rest of the liberals try to rise above such trash like you but fact is you are a white supremacist and wads like you are a million times worse than any Tea Partier.

    You don't know squat about the 3/5ths of a human. It was taken out of context (politics and filibustering, plus media spin) and used against Democrats 150 years ago as Dems were the Confederates. 3/5ths represented the way the black population was counted, only 60 were counted when it came to Fed money and consensus for all matters of state. You'd know this if you were educated and capable of discerning facts from revisionist history.

    Blacks latched onto the 3/5's and used it to fight for freedom from democrats, Jim Crow, Segregation, marriage right and voting rights just to name a few.........all denied by Democrats in the past who think like you.

    And yes I'm better than Obama because I would never have associated with 3 known terrorists nor would I have used a terrorists to launch a career in politics nor as a lawyer before that. Obama's past is why people really don't like him, his skin color is of no consequence to most...except racists like you!!!

    [


    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=127138






    You have called me "nigger" and you just did it again you low life piece of poor white trash. Hell I can find the old threads in a minute but everyone here knows you are a racist low life worthless subhuman who wouldn't say it to my face.

    You are the violent one and you are documented as exactly what I call you. Liberals on this site welcome your racism, I know Thistle and the others welcome it because they never call you out. The rest of your ramblings are lies but that's all you got.

    You low income earning white trash rarely impress me with intellect because you fail to comprehend issues and rarely if ever admit democrats are bigger crooks and liars. You are a coward and a fool for thinking people can't see right through you.

    I'm smarter and better educated than you and it pisses you off to know black conservatives are rising up against you liberal racist s who have ruined the country, the rest of the liberals try to rise above such trash like you but fact is you are a white supremacist and wads like you are a million times worse than any Tea Partier.

    You don't know squat about the 3/5ths of a human. It was taken out of context (politics and filibustering, plus media spin) and used against Democrats 150 years ago as Dems were the Confederates. 3/5ths represented the way the black population was counted, only 60 were counted when it came to Fed money and consensus for all matters of state. You'd know this if you were educated and capable of discerning facts from revisionist history.

    Blacks latched onto the 3/5's and used it to fight for freedom from democrats, Jim Crow, Segregation, marriage right and voting rights just to name a few.........all denied by Democrats in the past who think like you.

    And yes I'm better than Obama because I would never have associated with 3 known terrorists nor would I have used a terrorists to launch a career in politics nor as a lawyer before that. Obama's past is why people really don't like him, his skin color is of no consequence to most...except racists like you!!!

    [


    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=127138


    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=127178





    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=121578



    DChristie is a journalist in Manhattan. I will track you down and expose you to the world. RACIST ANTISEMITIC LOSER.

    I WONDER WHAT YOUR BOSS WILL THINK??? HELL YOUR PROBABLY A PANTY WEARING UNEMPLOYED BLOGGER.

    ANYONE KNOW WHERE DCHRISTINE WORKS?????
    Hmm. Threatening another member? I suspect theres some sort of rule against that.

  10. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    where groids don't
    Posts
    1,770

    Re: Liberal Climate Conspiracy Flattens Tuscaloosa

    I can't stop laughing!!
    Yep, it was the Neo-Cons that caused the dinos extinction.
    Signature back in one week

  11. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    nc
    Posts
    236

    Re: Liberal Climate Conspiracy Flattens Tuscaloosa

    Quote Originally Posted by naturefreak2101 View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110428/...severe_weather

    First, it's a horrible situation, and I hope people get back on their feet as quickly as possible.

    On more of a cynical note ... for all the crazy fundies who say that the tsunami in Japan, flooding in Australia, etc. were caused by God and Jesus Christ punishing them for their horrendous sins ... I wonder what they say when it happens in the deep south?

    The deep south? It's called a trial of faith when it happens here.

    But seriously, has there not been this kind of thing happening for thousands of years? Now it just kills and wounds alot more people because we are packed tighter in, and we have better media and every little thing gets broadcast.

    As far as climate change goes, of course things change, Israel used to be a land 'flowing with milk and honey' by reports, now the flow seems to have dried up.

    Let's wait a decade and see what's up.

    Look what happened during Noah's time, I bet those people were regretting using hairspray, or the exhaust their cattle were emitting. Talk about climate change.
    whack it:judges:

  12. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: Liberal Climate Conspiracy Flattens Tuscaloosa

    Quote Originally Posted by tig View Post

    Look what happened during Noah's time, I bet those people were regretting using hairspray, or the exhaust their cattle were emitting. Talk about climate change.
    Comedy. I like it.

    There has always been changes in climate, ie climate change. The question is are we causing changes by our actions? Of course we are, but are we doing things that could make things very difficult for people in the future?

    Worth considering, surely.

  13. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Vinings, GA
    Posts
    244

    Re: Liberal Climate Conspiracy Flattens Tuscaloosa

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Hmm. Threatening another member? I suspect theres some sort of rule against that.
    There is no threat and there are few if any rules here. DChristie is a racist. You obviously support him considering the lack of response. Kind of you a racist for supporting a racist?

  14. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: Liberal Climate Conspiracy Flattens Tuscaloosa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfootz View Post
    There is no threat and there are few if any rules here. DChristie is a racist. You obviously support him considering the lack of response. Kind of you a racist for supporting a racist?
    Weird. I was explicitly replying to tig about his "Noah" post. You can tell, cos I quoted him. Thats how it works ... didn't you know?

  15. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Vinings, GA
    Posts
    244

    Re: Liberal Climate Conspiracy Flattens Tuscaloosa

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Weird. I was explicitly replying to tig about his "Noah" post. You can tell, cos I quoted him. Thats how it works ... didn't you know?

    Liar, read your post #25. You know damn well what you said to me. There is no threat, in fact if a blogger wants to hunt down the racist DChristie then I'm game. If not I'll post and see if I can spike a little interest in a racist so called journalist. More like a hack wannabie journalist. Regardless he's my bitch and I plan to have some fun screwing with him.

    Hmm. Threatening another member? I suspect theres some sort of rule against that.

  16. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: Liberal Climate Conspiracy Flattens Tuscaloosa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfootz View Post
    Liar, read your post #25. You know damn well what you said to me. There is no threat, in fact if a blogger wants to hunt down the racist DChristie then I'm game. If not I'll post and see if I can spike a little interest in a racist so called journalist. More like a hack wannabie journalist. Regardless he's my bitch and I plan to have some fun screwing with him.
    Hmm. My mistake, I read your post as replying to my comment to tig.

    However, the underlying point holds - because I make a commentaimed at you, you cannot assume in any way I am agreeing or disagreeing with a completely different post. The only opinion I gave was about you, not dc.

    Its a common tactic for some reason on scam. Make a comment on topic a, and the idiots feel justified in assuming your opinion on topic b. Nonsense.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 09:45 PM
  2. Liberal Liberal Liberalism Liberal With Liberals
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 03:38 AM
  3. 9/11 Conspiracy
    By kazza in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 01:40 AM
  4. The Austrailian: Ambush flattens Ahmadinejad
    By Grim17 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 05:04 AM
  5. 9 - 11 No conspiracy.
    By EddyCanada in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 07:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •