+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hidden Money in Korea for investment

I didn't particularly know where this thread belonged so I put it under Other Scams, this isn't the first email I received like this and I'm guessing it won't be the last. They are all some variation of something like this:

Does anyone know what this is all about or has anyone else gotten emails like this? I have no idea how they even got my email. I'm not buying the way he got it in the email. Of course, I sent him a reply telling him I'm not falling for this and to sell crazy somewhere else, cause we're all stocked up!
    Here is the email I received today:

"Mr Kelvin Anderson" Add to Address Book
    To: [email protected]
    Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 15:37:04 GMT
    Subject: YOUR RESPONSE PLS.

COUNTRY( SIERRA LEONE)

Hello,

I am MR KELVIN PUJEH ANDERSON from SIERRA LEONE, a Country in WEST AFRICA. My father is MR MOMOH PUJEH ANDERSON, former MINISTER of TRANSPORT and COMMUNICATIONS and one time DEPUTY FINANCE MINISTER in Sierra Leone. My father and
    mother were arrested by the government of my Country and put in detention since 1st NOVEMBER, 2001.

My parents were accused of keeping large quantity of
    DIAMONDS in the house, and also privately selling
    large quantity of DIAMONDS abroad. You can verify
    this from SIERRA LEONE EMBASSY in your country.
    I escaped to a hide out in SOUTH KOREA, with 2 boxes containing
    about Forty EIGHT Million U.S. dollars (US$48000000).

I kept the boxes in a TREASURE AND SECURITY DEPARTMENT
    OFFICE IN ONE OF AFRICAN EMBASSY IN SEOUL,Capital
    of SOUTH KOREA. For my safety and that of the boxes,
    i did not let the embassy know that the boxes contain
    money.I told them that the boxes contain documents.

I cannot move about freely now. I need Your help
    urgently for both SAFE KEEPING and INVESTING of this
    money in your country. You are one of the three email
    contacts given to me by a Cyber Cafe' operator on my
    request for a foreign contact. She did not tell me
    your name or country of origin. Though I did not tell
    her why I needed the contact of any foreigner.

Because of the urgent and confidential nature of this
    business, you are advised to keep everything secret for
    now. if you are interested in doing this business with me,
    kindly reply immediately on my email Address for more
    explanations. When replying, include your safe and private
    telephone numbers for easy communications.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
    MR KELVIN PUJEH ANDERSON(For the family)

Re: Hidden Money in Korea for investment

Samantha2781,
    This looks a lot like the Nigerian scams I've seen here at the board.
    PSB

I am getting those same e-mails. Whats this crap all about?

That's what I am trying to figure out. I thought that email addresses were somewhat private to strangers, and I would really like to know how in the world they are getting our emails. It's ridiculous! I don't know why they think anyone in there right mind would even fall for this. I mean, come on. They want us to protect there money. Like they actually beleive that someone is going to just "hold on" to a million dollars for them and not spend it. Whoever these people are don't have all there marbles in order! LOL!

General James Morgan (Rtd) 1

THE PRESIDENCY
    FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
    Aso Rock villa, Asokoro District, AbujaDirect Security Line 234-8054046907.

CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT.

SIR,

I am Lt General James Morgan (Rtd), National Security Adviser to the new nigerian President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua Federal. I am delighted to inform you that the contract panel, which just concluded it’s seating in Abuja just released your name amongst contractors to benefit from the Diplomatic Immunity Payment. This Panel was primarily delegated to investigate manipulated contract claims, contracts and over-invoiced payment as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our dear country.

However, we wish to bring to your notice that your contract profile is still reflecting in our central computer as unpaid contractor while auditing was going on. Your contract file was forwarded to my office by the auditors as unclaimed fund, we wish to use this medium to inform you that for the time being Federal Government of Nigeria have stopped further payment through bank to bank transfer due to contractors numerous petitions to United Nations against Nigeria on wrong payment and diversion of contract funds to different account.

In this regards we are going to send your contract part payment of 10Million USD. To you via our accredited shipping company and I have secured every needed documents to cover the money. Note: The money is coming on 2 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. Please you don't have to worry for anything, as the transaction is 100% risk free. The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house address. All you need to do now is to send to me your full house address and your identity such as, international passport or drivers license and your mobile phone and telephone number, The Diplomatic Attaché will travel with it. He will call you immediately he arrives your country's airport. I hope you understand me.

Please kindly get back to me today also with the requested informations so that we can proceed on this matter as soon as possible.

1)Your full name.

2)Phone, fax and mobile #.

3)company name, position and address.

4)profession, age and marital status.
    5)Copy of int'l passport,drivers linsense,or any valid ID card.

Note: The diplomat does not know the original contents of the boxes. What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Materials for security reasons. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok. Call me on my directphone +234-8054046907 or email and I will let you know how far I have gone with the arrangement. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately you receive this message. Please i need urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to live as soon as we hear from you. Call me immediately.

Congratulations.

Best Regards,

Lt General James Morgan (Rtd).
    National Security Adviser to the President
    Federal Republic of Nigeria

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
    Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.

"federal High Court Of Nigeria" Scam

FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF NIGERIA.

ATTN:BENEFICIARY

This to acknowledge you that your e-mail address was found among the
    list of foreigner that have been scammed by Nigerian Fraudster. It might
    interest you to know that we have signed an agreement with the UNITED
    NATION,UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT during our first meeting this year with
    our PRESIDENT Commander In-Chief Federal Republic of Nigeria, ALHAJI
    UMARU MUSA YAR'ADUA and the FBI to fight against this and to return all
    contract funds that has been stolen and people who has been scammed
    too.A total sum of ($750,000.00) united state dollars has been set aside
    for compensation which will be delivered to your door step by an
    accredited diplomatic courier.

Endeavor to contact the chamber in charge which is currently been
    headed by Barrister MORGAN ODUNYEMI .You are further advised to deal
    directly with him and do what so ever you are asked to do because that is the
    only way you will achieve the success in the delivery of your funds to you as designated:

Name: Barrister Morgan Odunyemi (Esq).
    Private E-mail Address: [email protected]
    Direct Telephone: +234-7082-222-672

For more information on how to make sure your fund is delivered to
    you,get back with the below information:

Your Full Name.........
    Your home address.......
    Telephone number..........
    Your occupation...........
    Country........................
    Zip code.......................
    Any form of identification of yourself........

Please we demand an urgent response prior to this matter and to work
    with us to enable track those Miscreants and send their information to
    the FBI to carry out actions in the US immediately because those
    Miscreants have some agent all over the country and we are now working with the
    internet operation such as YAHOOMAIL, HOTMAIL, AOL,the Nigeria police
    and also the Economic Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) so that the
    scam can be eradicated in this country, hence i want you to follow your
    fund code which below, which is given to you by the high court of
    Nigeria(NG29820FGN). You are to keep this code for security purposes.

Note that every beneficiary will be responsible for processing fees
    which cannot be deducted from the fund because there is a bond
    holding the consignment that stated that only the sole beneficiary ofthe
    fund is permitted to open it after it has been sealed by the foreign
    payment department. The processing fee is only $285usd. Also note that
    the federal high Court here will alert the united state bureau and also
    your state police immediately your shipment leave the shore of Nigeria
    so as to avoid any restriction and problem when the fund get to its
    port of destination.

Thanks.

Best Regard.

barrister Morgan Odunyemi.
    Federal High Court Of Nigeria.

"Central Bank Of Nigeria" Scam

OUR REF: FMF/CBN/IRD/CBX/021/07

Attn: Honourable Contractor

SHIPMENT STATUS OF YOUR TOTAL APPROVED CONTRACT VIDE CONTRACT #: NNPC/FGN/XXOMIN/0098

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that the new Nigerian President Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar'adua based on the agreement reached with both the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has decided to pay all our foreign contractors through Diplomatic Immunity because of pressure from the International community. The new president has decided to solve the issue of fraud associated with contract payments and the issue of illegal sells of crude oil. We have this day of May, 2008 received payment credit instruction from the Federal Government of Nigeria to credit your account with your full contract funds from the Nigerian reserve account with our bank. This is to notify you that your funds has been programmed for immediate release into your nominated account but we can not transfer this funds direct to your nominated bank account, because we are having a little problem with International Monetary Fund (IMF) so our method of payment is by Diplomatic Cash Payment Service.

Be informed that your total approved funds is US$18.5million (EIGHTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) which has been systematically arranged and concealed in 2 security proof boxes, and the boxes will be sealed with syntheticnylon seal and padded with machine for security reasons. Upon the the completion of the packing of your funds, original copies of your contractual documents, the Airway Shipment Receipt & the Diplomatic Immunity Cash Claim Bond Certificate will be forwarded to your residential address via courier service for your perusal and record purpose because it must be in your possession before the arrival of the Diplomats. Be aware that the Federal Government of Nigeria has paid in advance, the total Air-freight for the shipment of all accredited/scheduled beneficiaries funds to their respectively residential addresses. Note, the Diplomats shall not encouter any hurdle by the Nigerian/Foreign Customs whatsoever. Also be informed that the shipment route is scheduled through Lagos - Paris, via France Airline. The flight scheduled shall be made known to you immediately you receive the original copies of your contractual documents, the Airway Shipment Receipt & the Diplomatic Immunity Cash Claim Bond Certificate. This empowering document and Airway Bill original copy has to be with you before the arrival of the diplomats to proof your authenticity as the real beneficiary/consignee. Note that these vital documents has to be despatched to you separately from the consignment fund, and will not come through the diplomats as they do not really know the actual contents of your consignment.

However, kindly make urgent arrangement to receive your original copies of the above mentioned empowering shipment documents, to enable us avail you with the final flight scheduled/arrival date of the diplomats in your local aiport. Your appropriate description of your residential address via your local airport is highly required for easy location of your door step address.

Note that we have limited time to accomplish this assignment, the approval of the said fund is under the Nigeria financial section 105, of International contract and Beneficial payment regulation, your inability to appear here in person for your Contractual Original Documents within the payment approval period. This have warrant the dispatch of the said documents through diplomatic courier firm to your door post before the arrival of the Diplomats. As a matter of urgency, I want you to send your direct mobile telephone number and your home address to me immediately so that it will be attached to the security proof boxes to enable the Diplomats calls you upon their arrival in your local airport as arranged.

Be advice to stop all further communication with Banks and all Ministries in and outside Nigeria, ignore and disregard all telephone, E-mail or fax messages from any individual, Banks, Ministries or whosoever may reach you in respect of this payment approval, this is to avoid jeopardizing and impersonating your fund transfer approval. This message serves as final notification to all concerned beneficiaries who may find this information important and urgent as regards final resolution to there delayed fund approval by the Government of Nigeria.

Call my direct line :+2348020331400, for further shipment update. NOTE that you have 7 working days from date of this message, to meet up with this advice as failure may result to outright payment cancellation.

We anticipated your earliest cooperation in this regards.

Best regards,

DRABBEY EDWARD

DIRECTOR TELEX/K.T.T DEPT,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

: My name is: Wontgetme

Re: "Central Bank Of Nigeria" Scam

Redirect this to http://419eater.com
    :2gunsfiring_v1:419:judges:

Scammer posing as military personnal

Dear Namexyz, THOUGH! I understood your concern and fears, but I was assured of this guys allegiance to there jobs so we shouldn't have to feel negative about them OK. But in case any of your fears eventually happens though I doubt it will because of the agency reputation in Diplomatic courier service, I have there superior to hold responsible! So don't worry yourself on this OK. Remember I'm a Soldier! And NO One mess with me get away with it I will track and eliminate them one after the other so long I remain in Iraq!

So do not worry about anything you gonna see every damn thing with your eyes soon when you meet with the Diplomat so that all the nervousness around you will fizzle out!

MEANWHILE, I am glad to inform you that the necessary arrangement have been finalized, the shipment will finally leave on Saturday hopefully. The Diplomat has your information and will be in contact with you on Arrival in Germany, I am sure of safe delivery of the Consignment to you because of the agency reputation in Diplomatic courier services so there will be no problem.

For security reasons the fund has been packaged well in a consignment and will be designated as sensitive photographic materials which is meant for a Germany base consultant to The United Nations on crisis management in Iraq. NOTE! you will stand as a representative of the Germany base UN consultant though the Diplomat will not ask you anything in this regard. It was arrange this way so that security authorities around airport and border in Europe will think that the consignment is a UN shipment and the content is only sensitive photographic materials! Also I have a couple of my pictures for you in there for your identification of me on arrival at your place of abode and for you to have first hand experience of what we have been passing through here that made Iraq HELL ON EARTH!

To avoid mistakes Namexyz, I have to remind you once again that the total money registered in your name as the beneficiary is in Total $14.5 million US Dollars cash, you have to provide your identity when going to claim the fund for the Diplomat to be sure that they are dealing with the rightful beneficiary and to confirm the identity I provided during registration. All you have to do now is to get yourself prepared the diplomat will contact you any moment on arrival in Germany for an appointment to claim our consignment.

Namexyz, the agent informed me that in line with the agency operational ethics and to boost the client confidence of safe delivery. The shipment delivery Logistics payment will be paid on the day you will take delivery of the shipment after you confirm the shipment is ours. SO he said that we will come up with Certain Amount of Money on the day you will take delivery of the consignment. The money as I was told by the agent here in Al-Basrah is estimated to be between 5,800 euros - 6,500 euros, and is to be paid to the Diplomat who will hand deliver the consignment to you when you meet him In Germany to take delivery of the consignment. Though I objected that we will not pay another money after I made huge expenses during registration, but I was made to understand that the money is meant to ensure hitch free movement of the shipment in Europe. Also to cover the Diplomats Clearing Logistics & Delivery expenses in getting the shipment to you. That the money will only be paid on the day of delivery to enable the Diplomat gives accurate figure of his expenditure in line with there modes of operation and for the beneficiary to be sure he is receiving his actual shipment.

I equally learned he will tell you how much exactly when he calls you on his arrival.

BROTHER! Please you will help to pay the money because of the situation of things for me over here at the moment! Please understand its never my intention to solicit for your financial assistance concerning this transaction, Though I never knew there will be this payment after paying the registration charges otherwise I have never thought of reckoning on you to contribute financially to this transaction! But it became impossible for me to pay this bill due to the fact that I'm short of cash already after spending my living allowances during registration which actually was all I'm having at the moment makes it inevitable. Moreover I have no access to my account over here for the fact that no single foreign banks is in operational due to the war. The only money we spent here is just our damn allowances and moreover we don't wanna keep a single dollar damn here for the fact that no one knows what's gonna happen next minute! Maybe one might even got shot dead and whatever you keep here is gone just like that! else I would have made the payment myself without seeking your assistance. You know in my position I'm capable of clearing the bills myself!
    So I ask you to pay the Diplomat just for the fact that I'm cash less and there is not enough time to rally around to get the needed money on my end for the fact that I was making frantic effort not to miss the flight that will leave over the weekend, else I wouldn't have mention it to your hearing you know! The payment will be for Clearing Logistics & Delivery Expenses involved in the Diplomat process of getting the shipment to you as I was told. You will pay the money to him cash in EURO DENOMINATION ONLY! At the point of pick-up to enable him cover his onward journey expenses.The consignment is bonded and will only be delivered to you the beneficiary by the Diplomat after you've confirm the consignment and give him the money for the Clearing Logistics & Delivery balance.

Once you picked-up the consignment you can from my own part of the money take back the dollar equivalent of the actual amount which he will inform you on his arrival and any other Expenses you incurred during the course of taken delivery of the consignment, including your 20% share of the fund and the object agreed purchase price too OK!

Namexyz, I am trusting and relying on you to see this transaction successful; like I told you I need your complete trust and cooperation, you got to assure me of your non betrayal attitude pending my physical arrival in Austria to perform the object notary signing and other formalities in regards of the property and collect my fair share of the fund. I have suffered and need not mentioning again that it cost me all I'm having at moment to make this transaction as perfect as concluded!

This fund can only bring happiness, joy, prosperity and more secured future back to my currently war devastated life henceforth! Having seen my friends and colleagues alike dead; I am relying on you to keep my fair share intact do not disappoint me you can spend from your own part of the money the moment you secured the consignment OK!

Namexyz! you need to visit countries like Sudan and Myanmar to see what people face there, I am not forgetting the displaced in Swat region of Pakistan, in this time of crisis the money will help in my effort to render humanitarian support to these countries. I am relying on you to make this possible when you meet with the diplomat.

Good luck and Godspeed!

Yours Partner

Spec, JESTA FOSILL

Emailsenders are coming from yahoo Accounts.

Trunk box (luggage) of Valuables Scam Letter

MAY ALLAH BE PRAISED

DEAR ZULFIKCAR MACKEEN

It was a very busy day for me today as soon as i received your informations i went straight to the security company were i kept the box then to the courier serviceI have finished making an arrangement with a UNITED NATION accredited worker who will help me convey the fund to you as the beneficiary of the fundso I have given him your detailshowever he will contact you before his arrival and make arrangement with you on how best the luggage of fund will be delivered to you.

Please it is very important you know that I deposited this luggage of fund with Eastern Courier Services ltd as a family parcel and it will not be known by the UNITED NATION accredited worker who will be delivering the box to you.
    The content of the luggage is not mentioned in the manifest for security reasons.I just declared that the box contain only family treasure such as family property documents and other necessary valuables.

Fortunately for us the UNITED NATION accredited worker will move tomorrow morning to Germany then from there to London after which he will deliver some luggages in china but according to him his united nation immunity does not cover some part of Asia which your country is included so I’m thinking if you can travel to Malaysia and claim the luggage as Malaysia is their main dispatching point he will also notify you on arrival and please for the safety of the fund you should not tell him the content of the consignment.

Please be inform that the UNITED NATION accredited officer is not aware of the true content and all you have to do is to adhere to instruction and make sure you secure the consignment.

However the UNITED NATION officer told me that the only way he will deliver the package to you is to include it among other UNITED NATION consignments meant to be delivered to the Courier service foreign business partner and offices which the final destination will be in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

Please may you make arrangements on how to claim the luggage before it arrives because based on what he told me the UNITED NATION consignment will be arriving in Malaysia on 23rd of April 2011.

According to them before the luggage leaves Libya I payed the sum of 21780 Dinar which is equivalent to 17800usd regarding the demur rages occurred and other service chargesto avoid any mishaps on the trip.By the special grace of Allah I payed the money cos i dont want to disturb you regarding the amount as I know it can be possible for me to raise it from my relations.

I was also told that the local and handling charges (3920usd)will be paid by you for successful delivery of the package to you in Malaysia .If you need any clarification or have any questions regarding the above kindly let me know to avoid any misunderstanding which we can not afford to make at this point in time.

MOST IMPORTANTLY PLEASE NOTE THAT THE OFFICER IS NOT AWARE OF THE CONTENTS OF THE TRUNK BOX because I told the UNITED NATION OFFICER that it is a family treasures so please be informed.

I have concluded all the processes and payments required to include the package among the consignments which the UNITED NATION will deliver in Malaysia.

I am sincerely grateful for your cooperation and I pray Allah will continue to bless and protect you.

Expect his call.

The name of the UNITED NATION WORKER that will deliver the consignment to you is Edward Seacrest.

As soon as he calls you please do not forget to keep me posted.

Attached is the Airway bill for your perusal.

I wait for your urgent response.Salam

Good luck to us.
    Dr Azziz
    Posted by: Worst Libyan Exploit 2011-04-23 Category: Other Scams
    http://www.fatwa-online.com

Worst Libyan Exploit by this Dr. Azziz Nadeem 1

May Almighty Allah Be Praised
    Dear Brother
    How are you and your family hope good.I really appreciated your interest to assist me and my humble family and I pray Almighty Allah will bless you.Is true we have never met each other before but after my fasting and going through your profile i resolved we can work together but first on personal ability to achieve the most important foundation which is TRUST.
    My instinct told me you can be trusted so I will appreciate if I will not disappoint me of the trust and confidence I’m bestowing on you.Like I told you in my previous email that this email is not a hoax so I will want you to treat it seriously.i couldnt comprehend your willingness to assist me in handling this my wealthmy family in your care over there in your country. As it is legitimate and genuine. I want you to understand that this transaction is 100% genuine and risk free and my only concern now is the security of my children and the money when transferred to you their in your country.Furthermore you can invest this money on a profitable bussiness of your choice that will benefit my family in the near future

I need your full co-operation to make this transfer work fine because the Gaddafis governmentforces keep killing people everyday in the city and i have discoursed with my brother who is a soldier working with united nation and he promise to help take the money out from the country only when i get a reliable personwho is honesty and trust worthy to take care of my family.My advice for you is theseplease help make sure you protect the interest of my children over there in your country as soon as they arrive on your care until i will be there with you i am given you 30% of the total money while 7% goes to the charity organization.

Do not worry about how this money could be taken out from the country because my brother has promise to use his power in the military to help take it out from the nation.

Once I received the required information below I will start to process the liftment of the money to you and arrange for my children coming over to your country also.

Send me as a matter of urgency the following

1. YOUR OCCUPATION

2. YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS.

3. FULL NAME.

4. TELEPHONEFAX NUMBER.

5 YOU ID CARD OR INTL PASSPORT

6.Your Marital Statues

Further details await your urgent response.Salam.

May Allah Bless and Protect You.

Worlds Most

My name is doctor azziz nadeem from Libya and also a reputed man in Libyan government who deny the evil of Gaddafi the Libya leader whom had coercion Libyan people to be under his regime when average people survive with $2 per day. Libya is the second oil producing country in the entire surface of this earth but her citizens live in poorest

condition according to international standard. Please I need your urgent help as Gaddafi has continued to torment entire population and kill those who were in his administration that denounce continuity. I write this to see if you could help me to keep this money with you for my Kids as most of our house and asset is taking by Gaddafi loyalist with
    unending torture and later kill. I am not sure if I would live more but in case anything happens to me I would like you to help me keep $6m which is right here as I write for my Kids since I might not survive this situation aftermath. I have a relationship who is an army official and a loyalist to Gaddafi that will help me take this money to Tunisia and fly it if you can keep the money for time being and give back to my kids when the right time come. My kids names are AshadieeyahAadilaAmin

Fudail But my wife was short when I announced my resignation. What you are to do is take 30% of this money and keep the rest for my Kids in case I couldnt make it. If you accept to help me please provide information on where this money were to be send and how you can pick up. All Arrangement and process to transfer the money is ready. I know this is unconsistitutional asking this favor from you but been a human being consider Libyan people on this scenario .This is worst tragedy and inhuman treatment and infringement in peoples life and freedom. If you do consider helping me email me back because I cant answer a phone call at this juncture as all calls is monitored by the tyrant. I will anticipate and appreciate your immediate acceptance to help me. I will update you in furtherance to get the money out from here In the next email I will send you my home address in case if I couldnt survive this situation.

Remain Bless.

dr azziz nadeem

Re: Worst Libyan Exploit by this Dr. Azziz Nadeem

Thanks for posting up those emails from a "trunk box of valuables" type scammer.

You could post up the email address that the scammer is using, it will help make your post more googlable for other suspicious potential victims to find when looking for information.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out". Thanks!!
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Re: Trunk box (luggage) of Valuables Scam Letter

Ah, the old "trunk box with cash" scam... A favorite!

I once amused myself with communicating with a scammer about his "trunk box", of course using a fake name and a Yahoo address.

He informed me of the size and weight of the box. I made a quick calculation and found that the weight of the box, including content, was actually only half the weight of the cash he claimed was in it... (Assuming that the entire amount was in 100 dollar bills, the highest value in circulation)

Think about it... He had invented a box that made the content you put in it lose half its weight! That's an idea to sell to shipping companies all over the world! :cwm2:

I too have been talking with military man supposely in Aghanistan, having courier service move luggage from Afghanistan, now 3 bags are stuck in UK needing money NOT to inspect luggage because it secret contents. . Trying to get payment sent to some unknown courier waiting in London.
    This elaborate scheme has gone on for over 45 days and the military man is supposedly Master Sargent James Richardson who has aquired valuables from some minister for the rescue of his son. Very smooth talker, very romantic and loving, plans to return to his hometown in Austin,Tx Watch out for email: [email protected]

This creep was on match.com

Thanks for posting up the name used and the email address from that scammer. Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out". Thanks!!

You could post up any of his stock copy/paste emails, it will help make your post more googable for suspicious potential victims to find when looking for information.

Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, ask questions and learn all about that hobby.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com