+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Scam xtraorbit360.com in Pakistan

Few days back, a friend of mine got troubled when he lost almost 400$ in a scam. There's a website http://www.xtraorbit360.com
    which claims to provide you home based ad posting jobs.

My friend paid them the money they asked to give him their "so-called plan" and he got some stuff to spam major classified ads sites which he did as he was instructed, the first month he was able to earn ~ 60 bucks and he felt some comfort, the next month his earnings fell below $20 and upon contacting them, they didn't even bothered to take a call.

In the end, he lost about 300 bucks and he's still "Job-Less".

I was planning for lawsuit to help him get his money and get them busted for doing this scam on such a scale, still not sure of local laws how they'll tackle this BS.

I would like to get opinion of our senior members to help me in understanding how i can sue them, if there are any examples anywhere in the world which you guys might know, please share.

:(
    Life Sux

Re: New Scam xtraorbit360.com in Pakistan

Hey everyone

I am working with xtraorbit360 since 5 months and i got paid 4 times .
    Xtraorbit360 is not a scam like other ad posting companies in Pakistan.

IF u have any problem post ur Xtraorbit360 ID and username let me ask from the admin.

And if ur only here to make bad image of xtraorbit36o and ur not wroking with this company come i invite to work with and i will give u payment surity .

Xtraorbit360 is a very good ad posting company I'm working due to 5 months on this site I didn't find a batter Home base opportunity But xtraorbit360

Actually its my source of income therefore I Love Xtraorbit360

Bilal Shafiq

Hey friends, i am also working with xtraorbit360 since 3 months and i have received payment for my working also. dont spread bad image regarding this company..

hi gyz xtraorbit is not a scam company i have earned morethen 120$ and i m truly satisfied with xtraorbit360.it is batter then the other companies.every member of xtraorbit is payed for his work i refer morethen 5 ids and each my referal is payed well.so keep going.my bestwishes r with xtraorbit.......:-)

i am Muhammad Saleem from Sargodha. i belonged to pakistan's smallest village Chak # 84 S/B Lahore Road Sargodha i want to just say that i got payment many time from this site. so please all posts against this site not be accepted.
    for more detail contact 0345-4708050

Now its my request to admin of scam site block this person Id and in futur dont allow this person to make any post against xtaorbit360

Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by xtraorbit360 View Post
    Now its my request to admin of scam site block this person Id and in futur dont allow this person to make any post against xtaorbit360

Thanks...
    Really? You want ONE poster banned who posted their own opinion yet you have created and posted under 5 usernames trying to defend your scam. Posting under multiple usernames is against the posting rules here at scam.com.

Say goodbye to your usernames of: pataas1983, coolfire7474, foziamughal, bilalshafiq. If you chose to continue to post here, you are welcome to do that under ONE name, xtraorbit360.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Mr. bilial shafiq
    all this kind of companies are fraud

Quote Originally Posted by coolfire7474 View Post
    hi gyz xtraorbit is not a scam company i have earned morethen 120$ and i m truly satisfied with xtraorbit360.it is batter then the other companies.every member of xtraorbit is payed for his work i refer morethen 5 ids and each my referal is payed well.so keep going.my bestwishes r with xtraorbit.......:-)
    Respected Admin you have rites to bane this person but there is some mistake that you are doing to bane this person. I have many proof against xtraorbit fraud company all the comments are from the company members not from their clients you know that every one who have the company and who are the employe they will not say that their company is really fraud but they are making the public fool so ban these persons and I am giving the proof of their members they all are the franchise of Fake xtraorbit360 kindly visit the link below
    http://www.xtraorbit360.com/franchise.php

foziamughal
    Franchise Category " A"
    Franchise Name: Multi Zone Enterprises(Taxila) (Rawalpindi) New
    Owner Name: Khalid Salman , Fozia Mughal .
    Address: 1st flour awan plaza, mulana zafir ali khan road, near gate#5 HIT(heavy indrusty taxila) taxila, Rawalpindi
    Cell no: 0333-5634882,03345107923
    E-Mail: foziamughal65@gmail.com
    E-Mail: m.zone.ep@gmail.com
    Office timing: 9 AM to 9 PM
    xtraorbit360
    Franchise Name: Abdullah Online Jobs Consultancy. (Kotla ( Gujrat ) New
    Owner Name: Muh Adnan Inayat Malik , Maqaddus Aziz
    Address: Bashir Plaza Bhimber Road Kotla Arab Ali Khan near JAZZ Tower. Distt Gujrat.
    Cell no: 0343-8493914 , 0334-5075065 , 0306-3381937
    E-Mail: xorbit360@gmail.com
    Office timing: 9 AM to 5 PM,
    bilalshafiq
    Franchise Category " Master Franchise (New)"
    Franchise Name: Online Earning Point( Lahore )
    Owner Name: Bilal Shafiq, Shahid Ahmad,Ashraf Ali
    Address 1: Shop No# 15 Main Bazar Qazi Park Shahdara Town Lahore
    Address 2:Inside ahmed Puri gate Qusashi Colony Area Thalla Noor Jhania Bahawalpur.
    Cell no: 0312-6681350 , 0333-6421774,0312-3649429
    E-Mail: Bilalshafiq200010@gmail.com , Conceptenterprise786@gmail.com
    Web : www.onlineearningpoint.webs.com
    Office timing: 9 am to 5 pm
    SO THEY ARE MAKING YOU AND PUBLIC FOOL THEY DON’T KNW THAT THEY ARE BIGEST LIER. They are showing to peoples of Pakistan that their head office is in Sweden and they are running Swedish company in Pakistan but they are totally fake company of Pakistan.

yes this is scam company they say there is no fee deduction so why they can deduct my fee they are all fraud company
    i have recently experience about that company

i dont so think it is scam :zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed:

are you sure this company is not scam?
    Does anyone have any info about this?
    I need solid proof. Because by my personal sources I have checked that about 3 million transactions are made monthly from his bank account. Last month total transactions were 3.4 million.

Please tell me how to assure that its a scam?

This is 5th of January, Dear All I Hope you Heard some thing bad About xtraorbit360, This company is really Fraud, Baber Ali make Millions Dollars Scams with the help of this company. IF some Franchisee ask you that no! its not true company is working Properly. please don't believe him he is liar. Ask him just one Question, Now where is Baber Ali (He Runs way). and if some one is going to purchase any package please don't do this..

I want to share some thing Interesting , December 25, my Franchisee send me that email "Xtraorbit360 will remain off in December Holy days we'll get back you on 2 of JAN 2012 ."

i ask her one q: is this company or some school?... that is on Off in December Holidays....

On 4th of Jan 2012 i receive call 4rm Faisalabad that company is close and mr. baber escape from home. when i call my franchisee, to confirm it, she replied, i have no idea :1crysad:,....

if someone want to complain against this company please visit FIA web site or submit application by hand on FIA cyber crime Branch. to sue mr. baber Ali, and send copy of that application to media....

Baber Ali address is:

FDA Falt # 19, W-Block ,Madina Town , Faisalabad ,Punjab ,Pakistan . Post code 38000.

A/C No. 01-1472624-01 Standard Charter

A/C No. 16537900346903 HBL.

i my self cant sue against him because i don't have purchase any package. otherwise i really F**K him.

Hey friends, my name is Majid Saeed i am also working with xtraorbit360 since 3 months and i didnt received any payment from this company. my earning screen shots are also attached with this post.:zx11pissed: