+ Reply to Thread

Wisconsin Union Filth, Liberals Continue Whining

After this most glorious victory of good over evil, the stinking vermin juuust can't quite get their tiny brains around it.

Sweet like nectar.

Unbelievable: Despite trailing by 7,000+ votes, Kloppenburg demands a recount
    posted at 5:40 pm on April 20, 2011 by Allahpundit
    printer-friendly

No, sorry, wrong word choice on my part. Not only is it believable, I predicted that she’d do it. The word I’m looking for, given her minute chances of making up a lead this big and the more than $1 million price tag for taxpayers, is “pathetic.”

Assistant Attorney General JoAnne Kloppenburg requested Wednesday a statewide recount – the first in 22 years – to check the results in the April 5 election for state Supreme Court race she lost to Justice David Prosser, the Government Accountability Board said…

Kloppenburg also called on the board to appoint a special investigator to probe the “actions and words” of Waukesha County Clerk Kathy Nickolaus…

State elections officials scoured [Nickolaus's] canvass report and the April 5 election results over four days during an on-site investigation. On Tuesday, the Government Accountability Board issued a report saying except for a few “anomalies,” the canvass report and municipal election returns were consistent so no revisions in the canvass were needed. The board intends to issue a report within 60 days on other questions about Nickolaus’ elections operation.

Kloppenburg said an investigation of the Waukesha County clerk was necessary and that something must be done so that “real change” comes to election practices and procedures in Waukesha County.

The point of this, of course, isn’t to seriously contest a 7,000-vote deficit. The point is to keep the left motivated by doing whatever possible to question the legitimacy of Prosser’s win. (Sample quote from a Wisconsin AFL-CIO official: “This race was a dead heat before something questionable happened in Waukesha.”) The angrier they get about a “stolen election” that wasn’t stolen, the better liberal turnout should be in the coming recall elections they’re eyeing to flip the state senate back to a Democratic majorty. And they’re not just playing offense, either: Grassroots conservatives are set to file not one, not two, but three recall petitions against the fleebaggers tomorrow, so Democrats need their base at the polls to protect those seats while they target four Republican incumbents elsewhere. Exit quotation: “I want to thank these 14 AWOL senators who left the state, because they absolutely engaged the citizens of Wisconsin to stay involved.”

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Re: Wisconsin Union Filth, Liberals Continue Whini

Blowing hot air?

She probably did lose, but any election where they "found" ten thousand votes for someone is something where they'd want a recount.

Lot of money to spend, sure (some have said as high as a million, others have said as low as $225K), but if I'm not mistaken, a majority of it is going to go to clerks salaries and bonuses - think of it as increasing jobs for a while.

I think this says it all...LOL

Once again, as with the wiffle-ball issue, it seems that laughing directly in their faces has a positive affect.

Comedy gold: The 13-second pause

posted at 7:42 pm on April 21, 2011 by Allahpundit
    printer-friendly

To cleanse the palate, via the MacIver Institute and Breitbart, count it off yourself. The fateful question is posed at around 1:40; not until 1:53 does the deafening silence finally end. Good lord. I almost feel sorry for her. Almost.

In a concession to the inevitability of the outcome, the Kloppenburg camp compromised late this afternoon and agreed with Prosser’s team to hold a hand recount in only 31 counties, where the voting machines are older and therefore theoretically more prone to error. It won’t matter, but they’re deep into face-saving mode here so let’s get on with it.

--Thomas Jefferson

they didn't "find" any votes.

One idiot clerk gave the AP the wrong totals missing the city of brookfield. Funny enough she gave other news agencies the right totals that same evening...there were several websites running with the totals and they had the numbers correct...and those correct numbers were later verified through the canvassing process which is designed to catch this kind of mistake specifically.

She gave an UNOFFICIAL total to the press...that UNOFFICIAL total was incorrect because of a stupid clerical mistake. that mistake was corrected, verified, investigated and re-verified already. Now we need a recount to triple verify it?
    puh-lease.
    "Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid."
    -John Wayne

And he's filth for doing this?
    HMMMM who else did this?
    Who else is filth?

Bush II, pwrone's hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Jreed View Post
    they didn't "find" any votes.

One idiot clerk gave the AP the wrong totals missing the city of brookfield. Funny enough she gave other news agencies the right totals that same evening...there were several websites running with the totals and they had the numbers correct...and those correct numbers were later verified through the canvassing process which is designed to catch this kind of mistake specifically.

She gave an UNOFFICIAL total to the press...that UNOFFICIAL total was incorrect because of a stupid clerical mistake. that mistake was corrected, verified, investigated and re-verified already. Now we need a recount to triple verify it?
    puh-lease.

I think we should always hold a few thousand votes in abeyance till after all the liberal scams are finished...then unveil them!

The keening and crying of these stinking animals was the feel-great story of the year.

So far.

--Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by brywilson2 View Post
    And he's filth for doing this?
    HMMMM who else did this?
    Who else is filth?

Bush II, pwrone's hero.

Umm...He is a SHE.
    The Klapper is a woman.
    do you know anything about what has happened in Wisco?

In the history of the US, this is the biggest gap where a recount has been requested...ever. The next closest was Florida with Bush v Gore. Wasn't the difference in Florida around 700+??

In Wisco, the biggest recount "gain" by the losing party was a whopping 400+ votes.

Their goal is to make the republicans spend money prior to the recall elections. They just don't care that millions of tax dollars will also be wasted. The tax payers are simply collateral damage to the liberals in this case.

This is a very bad tactical move as the tax payers are already pissed as evidenced by the republicans sweeping into power here. This is just keeping the conservatives pissed off and they will be voting in the recalls and 2012. I predict a red wisconsin for the foreseeable future.
    "Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid."
    -John Wayne