+ Reply to Thread

Scams going very public

There is a radio station that I listen to occasionally advertising this BS below.
    I would expect this from newspapers--they accept every ad without even reading it, but radio used to be different. The ad's verbiage indicates that a sucker can make "$297.00 cash daily". Maybe so....

Join Easy Daily Cash RIGHT NOW!

Step 1 - Pay sponsor ($297.00)
    Step 2 - Pay admin ($29.95 a month)
    Step 3 - Sign up to get your own copy of this website!
    Just so ya know, this BS only makes it on the air during bad economic times, when all the legit companies scale back on expenses. Remember the Enzyte race car? Yep, bad economy.

Re: Scams going very public

Whew man! Yes the radio as changed and scams are so public they're like body snatchers. It keeps going and going and going as fast as the energizer bunny.

Much of it is due to a company I will not name but their initials are CC. Remember Body Solutions? They accepted advertising from them and ended up losing millions. Serves them right for having a kinda low (OK--very low) standard of ethics.
    They did to radio what Wal-Mart did to mom and pop stores...or communism did to humanity. Every time you hear a bad, cookie-cutter radio station, you can bet that San Antonio company owns it.

How is Easy Daily Cash a Scam? (was Re: Scams going very public)

Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    There is a radio station that I listen to occasionally advertising this BS below.
    I would expect this from newspapers--they accept every ad without even reading it, but radio used to be different. The ad's verbiage indicates that a sucker can make "$297.00 cash daily". Maybe so....

Join Easy Daily Cash RIGHT NOW!

Step 1 - Pay sponsor ($297.00)
    Step 2 - Pay admin ($29.95 a month)
    Step 3 - Sign up to get your own copy of this website!
    Just so ya know, this BS only makes it on the air during bad economic times, when all the legit companies scale back on expenses. Remember the Enzyte race car? Yep, bad economy.
    Care to explain how Easy Daily Cash is a scam? As far as I can tell it isn't a scam. Whoever is saying make $297/day is stretching it. The program is good as far as I am concerned. Do you consider the 1Step System a scam also? What exactly quantifies as a scam? Easy Daily includes a feeder system that is 1Up and residual. People get a lot of resources for the price (software and ebooks) and training. Explain how this is a scam. They pay out the $297 100% and offer a 100% pay out feeder program called Your New Fortune, which is $14.95/month.

The Easy Daily Cash program itself can be run anything from a 1up to a 2 up to a direct sale program. The owners support the program, and provide ebooks and software users get full resale rights to once they sign up.

Anyone want to discuss this, please drop me a line at:
    [email protected]

- Rich (that is my name).
    Last edited by blteks; 07-09-2006 at 05:15 AM.

This is usually the sign of a scam at work. The scammer feel obligated to mount a vague defense followed by a sincere invitation for others to contact him and give him lots of money.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGoose
    This is usually the sign of a scam at work. The scammer feel obligated to mount a vague defense followed by a sincere invitation for others to contact him and give him lots of money.
    Would you rather I discuss here? I can do that. What do you want to know about the program? Easy Daily has people lay down $297 for thousands of dollars worth of software and ebooks you see on the Internet all the time. I would post the URL to the program if people want to see it, and this is tied to a 2Up (just like the 1Step system). Or, google easy daily cash if you like. This is done as "bait" to get one to sign up to the $29.95/month program they have to provide training calls and so on. They do a smaller feeder program for $14.95/month using a 1Up system that is paid out 100% to the reps. 1 Up is used in combination with a residual monthly payout. In both programs people have a choice of going 1Up or not.

I personally believe the program is of value, and people get their money's worth. As for whether people join or not, that is their choice.

Individuals doing this were in 1Step, and found that it ended up drying up big time.

Anyone care to discuss more whether or not they feel this is a scam? Feel free to discuss. I am not cheerleading into some scam here. My take is, if the person paying at the lowest level gets their money's worth, then it isn't a scam. Scams reshuffle money, and that is all. Individuals can do the 1Step System nonsense of promising this payout or that. These programs don't make income earing promises. They mention briefly how payout could work, but you don't see people screaming they are making this amount of money or that.

Again, google the program, go to the main site and review. And then report back to me. If it is a scam, let me know. My judgement is that it is not. I have avoided the likes of PAS because it appears to just be a pyramid. I also dropped out of Country Club for similar reasons. My intent isn't to do scams here. Look up Easy Daily Cash and Your New Fortune. I know there was a Daily Cash System that was a gifting program, which this is not.

The thing is...all of these programs sell the opportunity and not the product. That's what makes it a scam. The companies know that the opportunity seekers will be the end consumer and could care less about the success of anybody. This is how they make money and this is why most mlmers' fail.

In Canada an mlm company is required by law to disclose ( among other things ) the average income of their affiliates. In the USA and other Countries this disclosure is not a requirement but hopefully under the new FTC proposal it soon will be.

The fact that this kind of disclosure is not yet required is why there is so much crap related to mlm companies in advertising.

The new FTC proposal will hold affiliates accountable as well. Can't come soon enough as far as I'm concerned.
    Last edited by beenthere2; 07-10-2006 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere2
    The thing is...all of these programs sell the opportunity and not the product. That's what makes it a scam. The companies know that the opportunity seekers will be the end consumer and could care less about the success of anybody. This is how they make money and this is why most mlmers' fail.

In Canada an mlm company is required by law to disclose ( among other things ) the average income of their affiliates. In the USA and other Countries this disclosure is not a requirement but hopefully under the new FTC proposal it soon will be.

The fact that this kind of disclosure is not yet required is why there is so much crap related to mlm companies in advertising.

The new FTC proposal will hold affiliates accountable as well. Can't come soon enough as far as I'm concerned.
    Have you visited either the Easy Daily or Your New Fortune websites? Google them. They are selling the product first and foremost. You pay the money, get the software and can drop out. The new FTC rulings state, IF you are promising income earnings, then you show them. Or, you state you don't make such promises. Anyhow, google and go to them. I am not even going to post mine. Review the material and come back and then comment that it is a scam. This one pushes the product and service first and foremost.

In the back office is software and ebooks you gain full rights to. You then can, depending on the license, either sell or give it away (some one can only give away). You could do bundles with other ebooks and software you have. That is a difference. In the senior program, there is also back off training calls on how to sell and market IN GENERAL. The $29.95/month covers that, plus new software downloads (more content) and the training calls, and the support help. The junior program is a marketing give away to members. And you get access to a smaller selection of the software. In both, you drop out, whatever programs and ebooks you downloaded are yours. There are also reduced cost leads in the back office and other tools.

You have control whether you want to do the programs as 1Up or 2Up or not.

Please review and tell me how this is a scam.

You want a review? Give me, Sojustask, Subjunk, Zachary and Saturnsc2 unlimited access to the program.

10. 07-11-2006, 06:06 AM

Reason
    had nothing to say, just wanted to subscribe

From yournewfortune.com

You bring in "Bob" (after giving your sponsor your first sale). You just made $14.95 a month. Next Bob brings in "Ken" and gives Ken to YOU... you just made another $14.95 a month! Ken brings in "Larry" and gives Larry to you... another commission for you! Larry brings in Cathy and gives Cathy to you... another $14.95 for you! Cathy brings in Mary and gives Mary to you... and it never stops... all the way to infinity!
    So you get all the commissions from joiners down the line while your sponsor and everybody under you settle for peanuts. You must be a "special" person. And "all the way to infinity" statement is just ludicrous. They just do not want say that system is limited by number of suckers willing to give up their money.

I can give this "opportunity" my 100% money back guaranteed scam seal.

Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    You want a review? Give me, Sojustask, Subjunk, Zachary and Saturnsc2 unlimited access to the program.
    Get in touch with me via private message here or email, and I can discuss this with you further. I could have you take a look at the back office, for example. I could also give you another link to free samples of some of the software (this promo is part of the more senior program). If you want to evaluate, you can. I need to tread a bit careful here with this, as it is software and one can acquire it and redistribution rights if one pays. But, I will do whatever I can to have you be able to check it out. If you want to be a point person in regards to this, then you can contact me, and we can work stuff out.

I am just starting out here. I also work full time position (aka, I am not in the thousands of dollars a month), and my schedule has myself available Monday and Tuesday all day, and 11-2 EST Wed-Friday.

Again, get in touch with me either the email I posted scambuster, or via private message. I would also be willing to talk over the phone. I am also interested in hearing what you consider legit, as I am looking for legit OPPORTUNITIES and not married to any one program.

scambuster, can you also post what radio station you heard this ad on? I called up Easy Daily, and one of the owners wants to track down who is running the ad.

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    From yournewfortune.com

So you get all the commissions from joiners down the line while your sponsor and everybody under you settle for peanuts. You must be a "special" person. And "all the way to infinity" statement is just ludicrous. They just do not want say that system is limited by number of suckers willing to give up their money.

I can give this "opportunity" my 100% money back guaranteed scam seal.
    There is no "to infinity". Unlike a matrix, however, it is open-ended. A forced matrix stopped, an Up system doesn't.

As for the program, as it the case with Ups. You send one person Up, and then the rest belong to the person. Under Your New Fortune, you get 2 or 3 in, and you make money. MLM the payout is spread across multiple levels. Here it is ONE person passed up, and you can waive that, as I am doing now for the first few who get in.

Person can drop out at any time and they keep the software and eBooks and can resell them.