+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

  1. #1

    Cyborg news reporters infected with virus

    3 Cyborg reporters in the past month have shown signs of viral infection. These soulless machines have since been reprogrammed and are operating as normally as expected. The human population were informed that the soulless cyborgs had suffered from migraines which caused them to glitch profusely.



    Judge Judy the latest cyborg to start blabbering gibberish. The 4th tv personality in one month to glitch on air. I wont add a picture.



    An incoherent Judge Judy told shocked audience members she "needed to stop" one of her made-for-TV cases because she was "not feeling well," RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

    Judge Sheindlin was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital Wednesday morning after she suddenly started saying things that didn't make sense, a studio insider revealed.

    PHOTOS: Celebs In The Best, Worst And Wackiest Courtroom Couture

    "She was just sitting on the stand during her show taping and she started saying things that didn't make any sense," a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com, exclusively.

    "She said, 'I need to stop, I'm not feeling well.'"

    The source told RadarOnline.com that the 68-year-old judge was only two cases deep into her taping when her bizarre behavior prompted her to stop and have a crew member call 911.

    "She said couple of sentences that didn't have anything to do with the case and then she stopped speaking and said she wasn't feeling well," the source said.

    "The stage manager called the paramedics and they came and took her away."

    The Los Angeles City Fire Department confirmed to RadarOnline.com that a paramedic ambulance was dispatched to the KTLA Studios in Hollywood, where Judge Judy tapes her show, at 9:12 a.m. today.

    Sheindlin's rep, Gary Rosen, confirmed to RadarOnline.com that the judge is in the hospital and will be staying overnight for observation.
    "The judge was feeling nauseous and had some intestinal discomfort and decided to go to the hospital to get it checked out," Rosen said.

    "They are keeping her overnight for tests."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,063

    Re: Cyborg news reporters infected with virus

    I've read some loony posts before, but this one is the topper.

    Cyborgs??? I don't think so. More likely medical issues. The first thing that comes to mind is a form of mild stroke.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: Cyborg news reporters infected with virus

    Yeah I think saying it's cyborgs would be pushing it.

    My first thought would be that these people are pushing drugs and overdoing it?

    It might also be probable that the script that comes up on the screen they are reading from could be garbled and they are trying to make sense of it?

    Yeah in case you didn't know. Most often a reporter had NO idea of his own and he just reads the script of a reflective screen in front of the camera like a news reader in a studio even on-site. This especially happens when the public is being lead to believe whatever the ones behind the conspiracy wants them to believe.

    It creates the illusion that the news reporter is on site and just reports what they have learned. Not so. Many times they really aren't on site at all!! They are reading a script that was prepared for the audience on a blue sc ree or green screen with a bunch of "actors" all around and the background gets filled in later. Many polical lawyers often guides them into what is good to say and what not. Its only the "politically concious" reporters that has more freedom to report straight off the cuff.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,063

    Re: Cyborg news reporters infected with virus

    Quote Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
    Yeah I think saying it's cyborgs would be pushing it.

    My first thought would be that these people are pushing drugs and overdoing it?
    Maybe, but unlikely. The look of alarm in their eyes says something else... fear & uncertainty
    Quote Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
    It might also be probable that the script that comes up on the screen they are reading from could be garbled and they are trying to make sense of it?
    While possible... that doesn't seem a likely scenario. Again, the look in their eyes is one of fear, not of someone trying to make out gibberish.
    Quote Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
    Yeah in case you didn't know. Most often a reporter had NO idea of his own and he just reads the script of a reflective screen in front of the camera like a news reader in a studio even on-site.
    In studio... no doubt. In the field they, along with their producer, put the story together either ahead of time by arriving early or by compiling their data & assembling their story en-route. It is rare you will see a tele-prompter during an 'on-site' report. I know a fair number of people in the TV news reporting field.
    Quote Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
    This especially happens when the public is being lead to believe whatever the ones behind the conspiracy wants them to believe.

    It creates the illusion that the news reporter is on site and just reports what they have learned. Not so. Many times they really aren't on site at all!! They are reading a script that was prepared for the audience on a blue sc ree or green screen with a bunch of "actors" all around and the background gets filled in later. Many polical lawyers often guides them into what is good to say and what not. Its only the "politically concious" reporters that has more freedom to report straight off the cuff.
    Everything is not a conspiracy. This was not one of them.
    **********
    For future reference:
    http://volunteerguide.org/volunteer/...FcZe2godtnZDDg

    .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: Cyborg news reporters infected with virus

    Quote Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
    Maybe, but unlikely. The look of alarm in their eyes says something else... fear & uncertainty

    While possible... that doesn't seem a likely scenario. Again, the look in their eyes is one of fear, not of someone trying to make out gibberish.

    In studio... no doubt. In the field they, along with their producer, put the story together either ahead of time by arriving early or by compiling their data & assembling their story en-route. It is rare you will see a tele-prompter during an 'on-site' report. I know a fair number of people in the TV news reporting field.

    Everything is not a conspiracy. This was not one of them.
    **********
    For future reference:
    http://volunteerguide.org/volunteer/...FcZe2godtnZDDg

    .
    True this was not one of them.

    True everything is not conspiracy, but there are more conspiracy than people are aware of.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4

    Re: Cyborg news reporters infected with virus

    Judge Judy is the latest and 4th freak in one month to glitch out on air. :)
    It's just a bit of fun but it is getting kinda weird, there are threads all over the web regarding this with all sorts of theories... electromagnetic interference.. reptilians.. you name it.

Similar Threads

  1. Reporters Identified--Will They be Fired?
    By jason zod in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 10:37 PM
  2. Reporters Dispute Israeli Account of Raid
    By rogerbovee in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 06:08 PM
  3. Scam.com could be infected with virus.
    By BorisZ in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 06:33 PM
  4. Deborah MacIntyre & Reporters' Inc-Toronto, Canada
    By alee81 in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 06:58 PM
  5. Reporters arrested for 'offending Islam'
    By David Ben-Ariel in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 05:47 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •