+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

WTC's were blown to kingdom come on 9/11/2001

Video proof of controlled demolitions on September 11, 2001. Check out this video on Youtube. Here is the link:

http://youtu.be/ylhp11zV6pk

Re: WTC's were blown to kingdom come on 9/11/2001

Quote Originally Posted by ChemtrailBeliever View Post
    Video proof of controlled demolitions on September 11, 2001. Check out this video on Youtube. Here is the link:

http://youtu.be/ylhp11zV6pk
    No proof video or otherwise of controlled demolitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Soups No Evidence.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ChemtrailBeliever

No proof video or otherwise of controlled demolitions.
    Yeah right!! No proof at all.

But then its only Soup talking.

Quote Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
    Yeah right!! No proof at all.

But then its only Soup talking.

Wrong it is not me talking it is the world of science and reality talking.

There is no proof whatsoever of controlled demolitions no evidence of anykind period.

I know you are dumb and ignorant about how science works but let me explain it to you.

Explosives of ANY kind leave traces behind which can easily be identified. These traces are small fragments of the explosive material used.

Now through out ALL OF THESE threads no one has ever produced any trace evidence of explosives.

The thermite myth has been crushed and debunked and shown to be false.

No traces of TNT , or Composite B , or C-4 or even black powder , or any other explosives which might have been used for such an operation.

In addition no one can account for the fact that to prep and wire such buildings for demo would have absolutely REQUIRED the buidlings be empty and uninhabited for the weeks it would take to prep and wire the explosives. That is an absolute fact and yet it never happened the buildings were in fact continuously occupied by thousands of people who worked there during the time that such prep would have to have been accomplished.

No visual evidence from eyewitnesses exists of such explosives.

OF course the buildings burned they collapsed and people heard EXPLOSIONS but that is normal in any such catastrophe as in things go boom.

You have never presented evidence and neither has anyone else you have idiotic people like David Griffin making claims lightyears outside of his field of knowledge. You have assertions you have interpretations of videos which meanothing except someones opinion.

Where is your evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Soup wrong again View Post
    Wrong it is not me talking it is the world of science and reality talking.

There is no proof whatsoever of controlled demolitions no evidence of anykind period.

I know you are dumb and ignorant about how science works but let me explain it to you.

Explosives of ANY kind leave traces behind which can easily be identified. These traces are small fragments of the explosive material used.

Now through out ALL OF THESE threads no one has ever produced any trace evidence of explosives.

The thermite myth has been crushed and debunked and shown to be false.

No traces of TNT , or Composite B , or C-4 or even black powder , or any other explosives which might have been used for such an operation.

In addition no one can account for the fact that to prep and wire such buildings for demo would have absolutely REQUIRED the buidlings be empty and uninhabited for the weeks it would take to prep and wire the explosives. That is an absolute fact and yet it never happened the buildings were in fact continuously occupied by thousands of people who worked there during the time that such prep would have to have been accomplished.

No visual evidence from eyewitnesses exists of such explosives.

OF course the buildings burned they collapsed and people heard EXPLOSIONS but that is normal in any such catastrophe as in things go boom.

You have never presented evidence and neither has anyone else you have idiotic people like David Griffin making claims lightyears outside of his field of knowledge. You have assertions you have interpretations of videos which meanothing except someones opinion.

Where is your evidence?
    Soup.
    You just talking talking talking again?

You saying WTC 7 that came down like all the rest without a plane and jet fuel was NOT a controlled demolition? Do you want me to post again the video where the dude claims. "Its been burning for so long that I ORDERED them to just "Pullit"

Now many argue that pullit is not a demo term. So what DID he order the demolition team to do then? There was an ORDER and a carrying out of that order. If it was not what we think then what was it then? And why did we need a demo crew to do it?

I already posted the forensic evidences. The analysis of the dust points to thermate.

Unfortunately your blind spot in your brain will not allow you to see that evidence alongside all the supporting facts for everything else I was saying.

But it does not matter really because the other people don't have that blind spot so they can clearly see what I say and move on.

Actually your INTERPRETATION of what you observe in conjunction with your INTERPRETATION of science is completely skewed.

Now because mine is not as skewed as yours you reckon that mine is flawed. HAHAHA.

But then your demonstration here speaks for itself. I don't have much to do. If I really thought you could think I would have taken your opinion of me more seriously.

Soup.
    You just talking talking talking again?

You saying WTC 7 that came down like all the rest without a plane and jet fuel was NOT a controlled demolition? Do you want me to post again the video where the dude claims. "Its been burning for so long that I ORDERED them to just "Pullit"

Now many argue that pullit is not a demo term. So what DID he order the demolition team to do then? There was an ORDER and a carrying out of that order. If it was not what we think then what was it then? And why did we need a demo crew to do it?

I already posted the forensic evidences. The analysis of the dust points to thermate.

Unfortunately your blind spot in your brain will not allow you to see that evidence alongside all the supporting facts for everything else I was saying.

But it does not matter really because the other people don't have that blind spot so they can clearly see what I say and move on.

Actually your INTERPRETATION of what you observe in conjunction with your INTERPRETATION of science is completely skewed.

Now because mine is not as skewed as yours you reckon that mine is flawed. HAHAHA.

But then your demonstration here speaks for itself. I don't have much to do. If I really thought you could think I would have taken your opinion of me more seriously.
    Pull it is not a term used in demolitions that is fact and silverstein was saying pull it to the FIRE DEPARTMENT not to any demolitions team that is absolute fact.

He was refferring to the teams of fire fighters still near the building. That has been explained over and over and is done to death and proves you wrong.

There has never been any credible scientific analysis of anything pointing to any explosives including the fictional THERMATE.

The facts are this so called analysis was performed on DUST collected from Manhattan LONG after 911 and therefore by definition it is meaningless bullshit.

Dust can come froma million sources but the ANALYZERS claimed it came from 911 sorry but that is a lie proven by the fact that they have no way of knowing where dust originated from AFTER the fact.

They produced this dust and analyzed it SEVEN years after 911 making their entire claim empty bogus and a stupid stunt with no scientific accuracy or credibility.

Hardcore facts like those above destroy your stupid claims and prove that I have been right all along

YOU ... HAVE ... NEVER ... POSTED ... A ... SHRED ...OF ....EVIDENCE

Read the above words slowly BOY they are truth and you know it and are a damn fool for repeating what has been proven a lie.

You have nothing whatsoever to support your claims and have been crushed and proven a moronic imbecile.

Now run along and tell your mother your sorry for wasting time on her laptop when you should ave been trying to read

Quote Originally Posted by Soup's beautiful mind View Post
    Pull it is not a term used in demolitions that is fact and silverstein was saying pull it to the FIRE DEPARTMENT not to any demolitions team that is absolute fact.

He was refferring to the teams of fire fighters still near the building. That has been explained over and over and is done to death and proves you wrong.

There has never been any credible scientific analysis of anything pointing to any explosives including the fictional THERMATE.

The facts are this so called analysis was performed on DUST collected from Manhattan LONG after 911 and therefore by definition it is meaningless bullshit.

Dust can come froma million sources but the ANALYZERS claimed it came from 911 sorry but that is a lie proven by the fact that they have no way of knowing where dust originated from AFTER the fact.

They produced this dust and analyzed it SEVEN years after 911 making their entire claim empty bogus and a stupid stunt with no scientific accuracy or credibility.

Hardcore facts like those above destroy your stupid claims and prove that I have been right all along

YOU ... HAVE ... NEVER ... POSTED ... A ... SHRED ...OF ....EVIDENCE

Read the above words slowly BOY they are truth and you know it and are a damn fool for repeating what has been proven a lie.

You have nothing whatsoever to support your claims and have been crushed and proven a moronic imbecile.

Now run along and tell your mother your sorry for wasting time on her laptop when you should ave been trying to read
    Jeessss no need to get so fanatical about your opinion dude. My mother lives somewhere in another part of the world. She does not have a laptop. Doing Good for her age actually. Or hey!! Maybe some official told you she had one too?

Either way. Whatever the explanation you offer for WTC7 does not fit reality as we know it.

HA HA HA. Hardcore? Yeah from which official document? Since when did hearsay become hardcore? HA ha ha!!

Sorry Soup you are just a delicious soft target to swallow government cover ups like that.

You should become a soldier for your country. They need more dumdums for that seeing that many troopers begin to think for themself and resign now.
    Last edited by eugene66; 04-13-2011 at 08:11 PM.

Jeessss no need to get so fanatical about your opinion dude. My mother lives somewhere in another part of the world. She does not have a laptop. Doing Good for her age actually. Or hey!! Maybe some official told you she had one too?

Either way. Whatever the explanation you offer for WTC7 does not fit reality as we know it.

HA HA HA. Hardcore? Yeah from which official document? Since when did hearsay become hardcore? HA ha ha!!

Sorry Soup you are just a delicious soft target to swallow government cover ups like that.

You should become a soldier for your country. They need more dumdums for that seeing that many troopers begin to think for themself and resign now.
    Actually yes the explanations for the collapse of WTC 7 do fit what we see and know about it's collapse they have never been refuted or challenged.

Your whole argument is the government cannot be challenged and always lies but you have no evidence to support that claim either.

The idiotic lemming here is you believing whatever slick video says this week and swallowing it hook line and sinker.

Try reading the evidence you retard you have never cracked a book and tried to find out what the commission report states and are clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    Actually yes the explanations for the collapse of WTC 7 do fit what we see and know about it's collapse they have never been refuted or challenged.

Your whole argument is the government cannot be challenged and always lies but you have no evidence to support that claim either.

The idiotic lemming here is you believing whatever slick video says this week and swallowing it hook line and sinker.

Try reading the evidence you retard you have never cracked a book and tried to find out what the commission report states and are clueless.
    Well show us those explanations or whatever then so we can see if we can pick holes in your rock solid evidence.

Mhuhahahaha!!

Well show us those explanations or whatever then so we can see if we can pick holes in your rock solid evidence.

Mhuhahahaha!!
    Link the NISt report then pick away.

Of course you would have to read it first and that is out of the question since it is reality and that is something you fear and shun

Link the NISt report then pick away.

Of course you would have to read it first and that is out of the question since it is reality and that is something you fear and shun
    There is no way the NIST report can be reality. There is no way anyone's report can be reality for that matter. No one was close up at he time for inspection.

It is all speculation based on what we already know. Except NIST is also guided by politics to keep the masses at bay.

I have no vested interest in your country so there is nothing to fear but I also prefer the truth over bullshit so I will keep at it untill I get an honest representation/speculation of what happened.One based in the world as we know it.

When something has never happened before or after then it's CLEARLY not based in the world as we know it. Then its based on some made up concoction.

SO dude. I love to see you dance like this. Blabbing about without getting to the point.

Post your first point and post supporting evidence. Even if it is NIST its cool. That would be a cake walk for those who use their minds.
    Last edited by eugene66; 04-18-2011 at 08:40 PM.

There is no way the NIST report can be reality. There is no way anyone's report can be reality for that matter. No one was close up at he time for inspection.

It is all speculation based on what we already know. Except NIST is also guided by politics to keep the masses at bay.

I have no vested interest in your country so there is nothing to fear but I also prefer the truth over bullshit so I will keep at it untill I get an honest representation/speculation of what happened.One based in the world as we know it.

When something has never happened before or after then it's CLEARLY not based in the world as we know it. Then its based on some made up concoction.

SO dude. I love to see you dance like this. Blabbing about without getting to the point.

Post your first point and post supporting evidence. Even if it is NIST its cool. That would be a cake walk for those who use their minds.
    Good dodge and evasion.

You have never read the NIST report , or the commission report and will not do so because they prove you wrong and you cannot allow that.

You stick to amateur videos and half assed claims which are not evidence because then you can maintain your delusion.

The report is available on line and since you are too cowardly to try and read it you cannot refute it.

Good dodge and evasion.

You have never read the NIST report , or the commission report and will not do so because they prove you wrong and you cannot allow that.

You stick to amateur videos and half assed claims which are not evidence because then you can maintain your delusion.

The report is available on line and since you are too cowardly to try and read it you cannot refute it.
    You make a lot of assumptions about what I saw or did not see. Is this how you process ALL your reality?

When you overdo assumptions like that you end up living in your own delusion. You will NEVER get to reality that way. But then you demonstrated that from the start.

Thank you for making me younger in many of your posts. I know it's one of the last resorts of the incompetent to try to belittle the people they are facing in order to make themself appear bigger. Nonetheless. Thank you for the youth. Makes me feel younger.

NOW: Simply post your first claim and we can discuss it. Stop avoiding it and then blaming it on me. Jees what you are doing is plain for all to see. Who is the one holding out here?

You make a lot of assumptions about what I saw or did not see. Is this how you process ALL your reality?

When you overdo assumptions like that you end up living in your own delusion. You will NEVER get to reality that way. But then you demonstrated that from the start.

Thank you for making me younger in many of your posts. I know it's one of the last resorts of the incompetent to try to belittle the people they are facing in order to make themself appear bigger. Nonetheless. Thank you for the youth. Makes me feel younger.

NOW: Simply post your first claim and we can discuss it. Stop avoiding it and then blaming it on me. Jees what you are doing is plain for all to see. Who is the one holding out here?
    Not an assumption but simple fact you willfully ignore the evidence and cheery pick whatever slick music video paints a vague picture of an inside job because you have a weak intellect and simply enjoy such theories.

This is not a claim it is a fact I have posted before and you have always run and evaded from.

the fact is explosives leave residue and evidence.

Not one shred of such evidence has been found anywhere to support the illogical and silly claim of controlled demolitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Spineless YelloNazi;
    Not an assumption but simple fact you willfully ignore the evidence and cheery pick whatever slick music video paints a vague picture of an inside job because you have a weak intellect and simply enjoy such theories.

This is not a claim it is a fact I have posted before and you have always run and evaded from.

the fact is explosives leave residue and evidence.

Not one shred of such evidence has been found anywhere to support the illogical and silly claim of controlled demolitions.
    Hey spineless!! I asked you to place YOUR evidence up for the count. Evading me again are you?

If you are too yellow or too scared of being made a fool of I will understand.

Hahaha so you decided beforehand that I am going to debunk you down and now you don't want to stick your neck out.

How yellow. I thought your kind only lives in cartoon worlds and in teen dramas. BIG mouths but as yellow as they come..

Hey spineless!! I asked you to place YOUR evidence up for the count. Evading me again are you?

If you are too yellow or too scared of being made a fool of I will understand.

Hahaha so you decided beforehand that I am going to debunk you down and now you don't want to stick your neck out.

How yellow. I thought your kind only lives in cartoon worlds and in teen dramas. BIG mouths but as yellow as they come..
    You cannot debunk me period and in fact I have produced no theory or idea which requires any such support.

You have but as you continually ignore you have zero evidence to support such theories.

You asked for a fact I stated one in my last post you failed to debunk it or even address it.