+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12345678910111213 LastLast

Chemtrails are NOT CONTRAILS!

The U.S. Government is spraying Aluminum, Barium and Strontium into the Atmosphere to reduce global warming. It is a secret government project. It is called geo-engineering. Check out this video on Youtube.

Here is the link:

http://youtu.be/SC_9q_J80jQ

Re: Chemtrails are NOT CONTRAILS!

Quote Originally Posted by ChemtrailBeliever View Post
    The U.S. Government is spraying Aluminum, Barium and Strontium into the Atmosphere to reduce global warming. It is a secret government project. It is called geo-engineering. Check out this video on Youtube.

Here is the link:

If nothing else this video proves even the aluminum foil hat wearing idiots can come up with a few hot girls to get on the news.

Here is the link:

Its been going on full scale since 1999. Mostly in NATO countries.

The insider: chemtrails KC-10 sprayer air to air -

"A pilot shot a chemical plane from his cockpit: the video shows an aircraft that spread chemtrails over Canada from the nozzles. The footage is the irrefutable proof of a chemical and clandestine operation that a bold pilot offers to the public in order to demonstrate that chemtrails are real. The "smoke" we can see is neither a fuel dumping nor a contrail. The chemtrails, in fact, is iridescent too. Don't listen to hoaxers who repeat that this document is false or similar lies. The author of this important video writes to Tanker Enemy:

"Nice job tanker enemy... I like the enhancements. Btw, I took the video while we were flying over Canada. Thanks for translating the video so more people will understand what's going on. I'll post more as I see them".

Quote Originally Posted by axx View Post
    Its been going on full scale since 1999. Mostly in NATO countries.
    Actually it has been going on since jet engines were invented. They are contrails nothing more.

Here is the link:

Yah Trust Old Soups No Evidence to defend the cover story.

By the way the "global warming" excuse does not hold water anymore. Too many people now know that there is nothing we can do to make the earth even one percent warmer than it is.

Many people claim all kinds of sickness due to these chem-trails. They are medicating the nation to subdue them.

You people over there get ailments that we here in other countries cannot even imagine names for. But then they don't paint the sky here.

Quote Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
    You people over there get ailments that we here in other countries cannot even imagine names for. But then they don't paint the sky here.
    For example?

Quote Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
    For example?
    Here's a list of symptoms that chemtrail spraying can cause a person to experience. Of course not everyone will be affected in the same manner and a lot of that has to do with variables such as the extent of exposure, the condition of ones immune system and the degree of a person's sensitivity. Symptoms are also more evident as your body accumulates the metals, pathogens and toxins. I'm no doctor but you get the idea I'm trying to illustrate. I've experienced a number of these symptoms myself.
    Common Symptoms of CRI (Chemtrail Related Illnesses)
    Neck pain/stiff neck
    Stomach cramps
    headaches/sinus
    Sinus problems
    Nausea
    Dizziness/light headed
    Can't can't catch breath
    Weepy feeling of sadness
    No ******/ massive or light fatigue
    crying spells
    Loose bowels
    Feeling disconnected/ "spaced out"
    Can't focus thoughts/speech/confusion
    Deep coldness
    Depression
    Tight chest/gets worse when laying down
    Anxiety
    Symptoms never seem to go away
    Tests from doctors show nothing
    Congestion in chest
    Body pain
    Dramatic mood swings/anger, sadness
    Tightness in chest and/or stomach
    Ear aches
    Sore throat
    Tightness in shoulders both or one side going in to neck, head, and sinusus
    Sorness all over
    Dry cough
    Metallic taste in mouth
    Stomach acid problems
    Heat flushes
    Unexplained rashes
    Short term memory loss
    Now, here is a real doctor and his article discussing symptoms of chemtrails. Kindly visit his website for more information. I've email requested Dr. L'Hommedieu to add any updated information he deems important right here in the comments section. (Check back again as I feel confidant we can expect him to visit us) SOURCE
    We dont have outbreaks above normal of any of what this site mentions.
    Also you have names like Fibromyalgia, Lyme disease, Flu's and simmilar type of sicknesses like swine flu.. When last did you see any sickness originating in Non-sprayed countries like South Africa?

Sometime we get them later from overseas visits but they always originate somewhere else.

We dont have outbreaks above normal of any of what this site mentions.
    Also you have names like Fibromyalgia, Lyme disease, Flu's and simmilar type of sicknesses like swine flu.. When last did you see any sickness originating in Non-sprayed countries like South Africa?

Sometime we get them later from overseas visits but they always originate somewhere else.
    The list covers a WIDE variety of non-specific symptoms... many of which could easily be linked to allergies.
    Lyme Disease is bacterial and linked to tick bites. Many of the other symptoms appear to be linked to Fibromyalgia (something which is worth researching).

"non-sprayed" countries... cute. could that just be an indicator of low air traffic?
    On any given day, more than 87,000 flights are in the skies in the United States. Only one-third are commercial carriers [like United Airlines]. On an average day, air traffic controllers handle 28,537 commercial flights (major and regional airlines), 27,178 general aviation flights (private planes), 24,548 air taxi flights (planes for hire), 5,260 military flights and 2,148 air cargo flights (Federal Express, UPS, etc.). At any given moment, roughly 5,000 planes are in the skies above the United States. In one year, controllers handle an average of 64 million takeoffs and landings.
    http://michaelbrowntoday.com/journal...eland-security

Global Air Traffic Pattern... daily

Quote Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
    The list covers a WIDE variety of non-specific symptoms... many of which could easily be linked to allergies.
    Lyme Disease is bacterial and linked to tick bites. Many of the other symptoms appear to be linked to Fibromyalgia (something which is worth researching).

"non-sprayed" countries... cute. could that just be an indicator of low air traffic?
    Well you have a point but also our contrails disappear soon enough. They don't hang around all day like chemtrails.

What do you call that latest horrible thing where you get the kreepy crawlies tha live under your skin and won't let you sleep at night? Where people commit suicide just to get away from the symptoms?

We don't have that either. (Thank heavens)

That's like dying of constant torture although I would not mind getting an opportunity to treat someone with those symptoms with other methods using mild electrocution through ones bloodstream that causes foreign cells to burst.

[quote=eugene66;1037344]Well you have a point but also our contrails disappear soon enough. They don't hang around all day like chemtrails.

What do you call that latest horrible thing where you get the kreepy crawlies tha live under your skin and won't let you sleep at night? Where people commit suicide just to get away from the symptoms?

That's like dying of constant torture although I would not mind getting an opportunity to treat someone with those symptoms with other methods using mild electrocution through ones bloodstream that causes foreign cells to burst.[/quo

There is no such thing as chemtrails only contrails some of which do hang around a long time based on many variables such as altitude temperature wind etc.

Well you have a point but also our contrails disappear soon enough. They don't hang around all day like chemtrails.

That's like dying of constant torture although I would not mind getting an opportunity to treat someone with those symptoms with other methods using mild electrocution through ones bloodstream that causes foreign cells to burst.
    We call that "syndrome or ailment" a manufactured opportunity to sell prescription medications. We are one of the few countries that permit prescription drug advertising. Each day we're hammered with ads for drugs designed to treat some ailment with an acronym we're supposed to understand & the side effects of the drug are worse than the ailment the drug is supposed to be treating.
    Besides... "spraying" from 50,000 feet up would be a waste of time due to the winds aloft and the cost. Much easier and cost effective to treat water or food supplies (which are routinely tested by independent, non-government agencies).

Yah Trust Old Soups No Evidence to defend the cover story.

By the way the "global warming" excuse does not hold water anymore. Too many people now know that there is nothing we can do to make the earth even one percent warmer than it is.

Many people claim all kinds of sickness due to these chem-trails. They are medicating the nation to subdue them.

What evidence moron?

This video shows no evidence it shows a few tin foil hat wearers living in fear of commercial aircraft.

I can claim sickness due to your dog howling claims mean nothing without proof none of which exists for these loopy ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    What evidence moron?

This video shows no evidence it shows a few tin foil hat wearers living in fear of commercial aircraft.

I can claim sickness due to your dog howling claims mean nothing without proof none of which exists for these loopy ideas
    Ok maybe ist is not SOup. I havent seen that particular video but have a look at this one from an insider.

yyy123 Yeah what you say does make sense but when you watch the video above you will realize it is happening. We might not have a complete answer to the why. I believe I have more to say on the reason but people it might not sound believable to most people who did not do advanced study of physiology in particular glands and neurological information.

Anyhow here is that horrible thing. I found a video on it.

I think if this was "sparyed" a lot more people would have it. Anyhow I am happy to say we don't have it here.

Ok maybe ist is not SOup. I havent seen that particular video but have a look at this one from an insider.

yyy123 Yeah what you say does make sense but when you watch the video above you will realize it is happening. We might not have a complete answer to the why. I believe I have more to say on the reason but people it might not sound believable to most people who did not do advanced study of physiology in particular glands and neurological information.

Anyhow here is that horrible thing. I found a video on it.

I think if this was "sparyed" a lot more people would have it. Anyhow I am happy to say we don't have it here.
    Videos from you tube are not videos from " insiders"

Stop being so gullible they are videos posted by someone on the web and any one can make such idiotic claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    Videos from you tube are not videos from " insiders"

Stop being so gullible they are videos posted by someone on the web and any one can make such idiotic claims.
    Yeah right.
    Its not on paper with an official stamp on it. Do you work for the post office or something like that?