+ Reply to Thread

Wisc. Liberals Lie About Child-Molester Victim

Worst thing I have ever seen in politics? Close. The utter lack of any trace of morality from these animals is almost refreshing, bracing...a palate cleanser.

ANY semblance of humanity is long gone, replaced by a craven desire to subvert the will of the voters by any means possible.

Imagine refusi8ng to stop using a child-abuse victim against his will to the point where he has to go BACK on TV to explain it himself.

Unreal.

Good News?

They are FINALLY getting around to charging some of the (liberal) scum with making death threats.

Devastating New Ad Might Be Game Changer in Wisconsin’s Crucial April 5th Election

by John Nolte

As is the case with any important election, events are happening fast as we approach the final weekend prior to the crucial Tuesday April 5 vote that will ultimately decide the future of Wisconsin for a generation to come. In one corner, you have sitting State Supreme Court Justice David Prosser, a reliable 4-to3 tie-breaking vote in favor of judicial restraint. In the other corner, Joanne Kloppenburg, a die-hard lefty with zero judicial experience who has all but promised the state’s thuggish public unions that she will be their firewall in stopping Governor Walker’s reforms via judicial fiat.

We all know Democrats and public unions plays dirty. That’s not the question. The question is only how dirty, and in their bid to get Kloppenburg on the court, they played it as dirty as anyone can — going so far as to exploit a victim of sexual abuse. Here’s a disgusting smear that’s been airing non-stop in Wisconsin for a week now:

—–

The ad buy was for a full $3 million but immediately upon release the victim, Troy Merryfield, asked Kloppenburg to call for the ad to be taken down, calling it “offensive, inaccurate, and out of context.” Incredibly, Kloppenburg refused, and residents of my home state tell me that as of yesterday the smear was still airing ad nauseum on every channel.

Obviously disgusted with the Left shamelessly exploiting what was obviously as traumatic and painful an experience anyone can go through, Merryfield bravely took to the airwaves today with a devastating ad that Milwaukee talk radio host Charlie Sykes has learned is part of a massive buy:

Other things are happening as well, not all of them good. Obviously timed for maximum effect, former Wisconsin Governor Patrick Lucey — a Democrat — abruptly resigned as honorary co-chair of the Prosser campaign last night and endorsed Kloppenburg. A stunning betrayal … but this is what Democrats do.

The good news is that yesterday, after an unprecedented public scolding from the Department of Justice, the Dane County (Madison) District Attorney’s office finally stopped dragging its feet and charged a Wisconsin teacher for sending vile death threats to GOP lawmakers.

Moreover, the local television media in the state has finally gotten around to covering the outright extortion of local businesses by the unions — coverage that focuses on terrified small business owners intentionally put in an unwinnable situation by these remorseless thugs. In this economy, to say these proprietors are worried a public boycott would be an understatement. The good news is that once word got out, business actually increased as people stopped by to show their support and spend a little money. That includes some rank-and-file union members obviously embarrassed by what’s being done in their name.

That’s what you call a backlash.

Unfortunately, my sources tell me that internal polling doesn’t look good for Prosser, but things are happening fast and obviously turnout will be the crucial deciding factor.

Please spread the word. Spread this ad.

With Twitter and Facebook we’re all activists today.
    Last edited by pwrone; 04-01-2011 at 01:21 PM.
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Re: Wisc. Liberals Lie About Child-Molester Victim

where is the OFFENDING AD!? what!? no SHOW and tell!? just some comeback retoric and EXAGGERATED accusations!? SLEAZY at best!? and boring, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :cwm2: : :judges: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepo...118694454.html

Prosser referred twice to an ad questioning his handling of a sex abuse case as a prosecutor more than 30 years ago.
    Prosser asked Kloppenburg to call for the ad to be taken down. She declined to do so.
    "It's not my ad," Kloppenburg said. "Like it or not, third parties have a First Amendment right to run ads of their own choosing."
    The ad by the liberal Greater Wisconsin Committee cites Prosser's decision as Outagamie County district attorney in 1978 not to prosecute Father John Patrick Feeney after hearing allegations Feeney had molested boys. Feeney was convicted in 2004 of sexually abusing one of the boys and attempting to sexually abuse the other.
    Prosser called the ad despicable and said it lies about what happened. He implied during the debate that he was considering legal action against the group. Afterward, he said he was "absolutely" thinking of doing so.
    "There are statements that are highly misleading and put me in a false light," he said. The ad also includes "an outright, objective lie, and it's inexcusable."
    During the debate, he said: "It is false factually. It is malicious beyond belief. It is the worst ad we can think of that has ever been run in a judicial campaign."
    The group has stood by its ad as accurate and said it would not take it off the air.
    But at other times during the debate, he showed broad support for First Amendment rights in campaign ads.
    Prosser defended the opinion he wrote with two other justices that argued fellow Justice Michael Gableman did not violate the judicial ethics code when he ran an ad in the 2008 campaign that put him on the court. The ad discussed a case his opponent, then-Justice Louis Butler, worked on as a public defender, and suggested Butler got a child sex offender out of prison early, allowing him to commit another crime.
    In fact, the offender served his full sentence and only then committed the subsequent crime.
    The court split 3-3 on whether Gableman violated the ethics code and the case was then abandoned.
    Prosser said the court couldn't have done anything about the widely criticized ad because it wasn't objectively false. "We're talking about First Amendment issues," he said.
    Oh, wait, it's not her ad. And what's he bitching about, considering his defense of a similar situation a couple of years ago?

Next time, try getting your information from a reputable news source, instead of a poorly written and formatted right-wing blog post.

Leftist scum.

Broken record.

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    Leftist scum.
    god created them just so you'd screw yourself outa heaven!? and IT'S WORKING!? :cwm2: : :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by naturefreak2101 View Post
    http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepo...118694454.html

Oh, wait, it's not her ad. And what's he bitching about, considering his defense of a similar situation a couple of years ago?

Next time, try getting your information from a reputable news source, instead of a poorly written and formatted right-wing blog post.

Um...ha ha.

Which situation did I defend a couple of years ago, Mr. 'here under yet another new username' scumbag?

The point is that she wouldn't ask to have it taken down....what a filthy little creature you really are.

Think of the ing liberals we have in here now--holy shit.

The worst of the worst--even without RatCrap

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    Um...ha ha.

Which situation did I defend a couple of years ago, Mr. 'here under yet another new username' scumbag?

The point is that she wouldn't ask to have it taken down....what a filthy little creature you really are.

Think of the ing liberals we have in here now--holy shit.

The worst of the worst--even without RatCrap

Please, pique my curiosity. Which old poster do you think I am?

Worst of the worst? Maybe you want us to leave and each be replaced by another RatCrap? Or maybe you're just a bully and an imbecile?

Maybe I'll actually be able to get some real discussion going now ... at least for the next two weeks.