+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 329

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    371

    The Righties still claim a "Plane" hit the Pentgn

    LOL....

    yeah and Bush legally won in Ohio in 04

    Lets see:

    NO PASSENGER LUGGAGE
    NO TAIL SECTION
    NO WINGS
    NO PASSENGER BODIES
    NO DAMAGE TO THE FRONT LAWN OF THE PENTAGON

    AMAZING: SIMPLY AMAZING AND NEVER HAS OUR GOVT RELEASED ONE OF THE 85 TAPES THEY GRABBED THAT AM WHICH WOULD CLEARLY SHOW A COMMERCIAL AIRLINE JET HITTING THE PENTAGON

    Gosh ... and how nice that on 9-10 Rumsfeld announced they "misplaced"
    2.3 TRILLION and the next day a plane did a direct hit on the computer banks
    where "transactions" were lost forever

    And one wonders why the Righties
    are gullible enough to think Fox Newsless is "FAIR AND BALANCED" and that Beck is a Historical expert

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    371

    Re: The Righties still claim a "Plane" hit the Pen

    BETTER YET ....

    The Righties thinking cell calls made from
    30,000 feet on the morning of 9-11 were
    real


    LOL .... same assclown group who thinks
    Obama was born in Kenya

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,232

    Re: The Righties still claim a "Plane" hit the Pen

    So... what exactly did hit the Pentagon, if it wasn't a plane?

    Instead of just posting random weirdness, why don't you try to add some substance for a change?

    BTW, this has been debated in the Conspiracy Theory Zone section of this forum for quite some time. All kinds of conspiracy lunatics have tried to "prove" that "something else" hit the Pentagon. No success...

  4. #4

    Re: The Righties still claim a "Plane" hit the Pen

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
    So... what exactly did hit the Pentagon, if it wasn't a plane?

    Instead of just posting random weirdness, why don't you try to add some substance for a change?

    BTW, this has been debated in the Conspiracy Theory Zone section of this forum for quite some time. All kinds of conspiracy lunatics have tried to "prove" that "something else" hit the Pentagon. No success...
    it is the same with the twin towers.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    371

    Re: The Righties still claim a "Plane" hit the Pen

    It was a damn missle that hit the Pentagon...

    Love WTC #7 ... drops straight down
    like #1 and #2 and was not hit by a
    plane

    America got sold a bag of hot dog
    crap by Cheney and company and
    the only Conspriracy Nutjobs are those
    who bought into the Official Govt story
    is right there with the Magic Bullet
    Story in Dallas

  6. #6

    Re: The Righties still claim a "Plane" hit the Pen

    Quote Originally Posted by RC33 View Post
    It was a damn missle that hit the Pentagon...

    Love WTC #7 ... drops straight down
    like #1 and #2 and was not hit by a
    plane

    America got sold a bag of hot dog
    crap by Cheney and company and
    the only Conspriracy Nutjobs are those
    who bought into the Official Govt story
    is right there with the Magic Bullet
    Story in Dallas
    you are so far removed from reality that you no longer have any idea what reality is anymore.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    371

    Re: The Righties still claim a "Plane" hit the Pen

    is that right?

    Nooo ...unlike your ass I don't buy into
    the lies of this govt and love that
    9-11 Commission which allowed Bush and
    Cheney to testify together to make
    sure their stories matched

    AMERICA HAS BECOME A COUNTRY OF
    DUMB FOLKS AND THAT IS PROVEN BY
    THE IDIOT BASE WHO ONCE AGAIN
    BOUGHT INTO THE FALSE FLAG OPP
    PULLED OFF BY CRIMINAL DICK CHENEY

  8. #8

    Re: The Righties still claim a "Plane" hit the Pen

    Quote Originally Posted by RC33 View Post
    is that right?

    Nooo ...unlike your ass I don't buy into
    the lies of this govt and love that
    9-11 Commission which allowed Bush and
    Cheney to testify together to make
    sure their stories matched

    AMERICA HAS BECOME A COUNTRY OF
    DUMB FOLKS AND THAT IS PROVEN BY
    THE IDIOT BASE WHO ONCE AGAIN
    BOUGHT INTO THE FALSE FLAG OPP
    PULLED OFF BY CRIMINAL DICK CHENEY
    you are making an assumption here about me that you cannot prove and have absoultly no knowledge of, but isn't that whay you always do?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: The Righties still claim a "Plane" hit the Pen

    Quote Originally Posted by RC33 View Post
    LOL....

    yeah and Bush legally won in Ohio in 04

    Lets see:

    NO PASSENGER LUGGAGE
    NO TAIL SECTION
    NO WINGS
    NO PASSENGER BODIES
    NO DAMAGE TO THE FRONT LAWN OF THE PENTAGON

    AMAZING: SIMPLY AMAZING AND NEVER HAS OUR GOVT RELEASED ONE OF THE 85 TAPES THEY GRABBED THAT AM WHICH WOULD CLEARLY SHOW A COMMERCIAL AIRLINE JET HITTING THE PENTAGON

    Gosh ... and how nice that on 9-10 Rumsfeld announced they "misplaced"
    2.3 TRILLION and the next day a plane did a direct hit on the computer banks
    where "transactions" were lost forever

    And one wonders why the Righties
    are gullible enough to think Fox Newsless is "FAIR AND BALANCED" and that Beck is a Historical expert
    None of these statements are remotely accurate. Had you bother to reference some citations you would have found zero of them.

    Much of the luggage and belongings was in fact found.

    All but one of the bodies were identified and recovered.

    When planes blow up and crash it is not unusual to find no intact identifiable sections such as wings or tail sections so that proves nothing.

    There is no reason for the lawn to be damaged.

    The government has in fact released those tapes you refer to. And in fact since they were time lapse still photos they would not show a plane hitting as you claim.

    There was no such sensitive computer bank hit with the only transaction records and had you followed this story you would know that they have in fact tracked the money you refer to as missing.

    All of this information can be found in the 911 report and various attached investigations. Which you obviously never bothered to read.

    And this is not a rightie point of view it is simply an intelligent point of view.

    Finally yes Bush won legally in Ohio 04

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: The Righties still claim a "Plane" hit the Pen

    Quote Originally Posted by Soups No Evidence Theory 630 View Post
    None of these statements are remotely accurate. Had you bother to reference some citations you would have found zero of them.

    Much of the luggage and belongings was in fact found.

    All but one of the bodies were identified and recovered.

    When planes blow up and crash it is not unusual to find no intact identifiable sections such as wings or tail sections so that proves nothing.

    There is no reason for the lawn to be damaged.

    The government has in fact released those tapes you refer to. And in fact since they were time lapse still photos they would not show a plane hitting as you claim.

    There was no such sensitive computer bank hit with the only transaction records and had you followed this story you would know that they have in fact tracked the money you refer to as missing.

    All of this information can be found in the 911 report and various attached investigations. Which you obviously never bothered to read.

    And this is not a rightie point of view it is simply an intelligent point of view.

    Finally yes Bush won legally in Ohio 04
    Oh you are so rightie. And all he evidence is available ? (after it was tampered with)

    Right on rightie

    The plane came in at 500 an hour and folded its wings and 6 ton engines engines up like a duck and wiggled itself through the missile hole h ? Now was that Donald or Daffy duck "Thhhuferring Thhhucotashhh"

    What part of Disneyland do you come from?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: The Righties still claim a "Plane" hit the Pen

    Quote Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
    Oh you are so rightie. And all he evidence is available ? (after it was tampered with)

    Right on rightie

    The plane came in at 500 an hour and folded its wings and 6 ton engines engines up like a duck and wiggled itself through the missile hole h ? Now was that Donald or Daffy duck "Thhhuferring Thhhucotashhh"

    What part of Disneyland do you come from?
    Yes it did moron contrary to your sill cartoon world planes do not make holes n the side of buildings in the shape of an airplane.

    The evidence has been in the custody of the government since the day it happened. Evidence is never made available for any moron like you to paw through and mess with. What planet do you call it where you live?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: The Righties still claim a "Plane" hit the Pen

    Quote Originally Posted by Soups Disney Plane
    Yes it did moron contrary to your silly cartoon world planes do not make holes in the side of buildings in the shape of an airplane.
    Oh yeah and regardless of Physics the "shoulders of the wings as SO STRONG that they snap Six ton Rolls Royce engines from a momentum of 500 per hour forward motion into complete full reverse in a split second so they fold neatly in a bundle to fit through a hole and then ....EVAPORATE!!!!

    WOW!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Soups Disney Plane
    The evidence has been in the custody of the government since the day it happened. Evidence is never made available for any moron like you to paw through and mess with. What planet do you call it where you live?
    Yeah exactly. We might just prevent stupid people like you from being exploited if we get to it before they can modify it.

    We cannot have that now can we?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: The Righties still claim a "Plane" hit the Pen

    Quote Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
    Oh yeah and regardless of Physics the "shoulders of the wings as SO STRONG that they snap Six ton Rolls Royce engines from a momentum of 500 per hour forward motion into complete full reverse in a split second so they fold neatly in a bundle to fit through a hole and then ....EVAPORATE!!!!

    WOW!!

    Yeah exactly. We might just prevent stupid people like you from being exploited if we get to it before they can modify it.

    We cannot have that now can we?
    Once again this is what you call evidence but it is your conjecture and nothing more.

    You never have evidence of modification etc but you always claim it because you have no evidence and all the evidence proves you wrong.

    Cough it up or read the evidence in the 911 commission report ( you have not ) and in the mean time return to the rock you crawled from

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: The Righties still claim a "Plane" hit the Pen

    Quote Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
    Oh yeah and regardless of Physics the "shoulders of the wings as SO STRONG that they snap Six ton Rolls Royce engines from a momentum of 500 per hour forward motion into complete full reverse in a split second so they fold neatly in a bundle to fit through a hole and then ....EVAPORATE!!!!

    WOW!!

    Yeah exactly. We might just prevent stupid people like you from being exploited if we get to it before they can modify it.

    We cannot have that now can we?
    No one ever claimed anything evaporated in fact if your read the commission report they discuss the engines which were recovered.

    Obviously this is not a you tube video so you will not bother to try since it is beyond your education level.

    Nothing about the crash ( or any of the events on 911 ) are unusual. They are all in synch with physics and other fields of science.

    It is you twoofer idiots living in willful ignorance of science

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: The Righties still claim a "Plane" hit the Pen

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    No one ever claimed anything evaporated in fact if your read the commission report they discuss the engines which were recovered.

    Obviously this is not a you tube video so you will not bother to try since it is beyond your education level.

    Nothing about the crash ( or any of the events on 911 ) are unusual. They are all in synch with physics and other fields of science.

    It is you twoofer idiots living in willful ignorance of science
    Oh yeah and you know this for a fact? What government official taught you this?

    There were no planes, no engines, no anything that relates to a plane and whatever they found later was PLANTED there.

    How can you believe such claptrap? I really don't understand dogma but I learn more everyday. Thank you Soup.

    Immediately after the Missile hit the Pentagon the "suits" ran around and quickly removed the missile "skin" fragments that was all that was left, off the grass. Then they covered the grass with truckloads of covering to prevent someone analysing the dust (and maybe radiation levels) there too.

    By the way they also drove truck loads of dirt into the WTC sites too. What do you think they were covering up? Or maybe they were trying to make up for all the vaporized material by giving it "substance"? Hahahaha.

    No really Soup I think they were covering some form of radiation up.

    Directed ****** weapons is a new thing to us. Who knows what radiation it may cause?
    Last edited by eugene66; 04-13-2011 at 08:31 PM.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: The Righties still claim a "Plane" hit the Pen

    Quote Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
    Oh yeah and you know this for a fact? What government official taught you this?

    There were no planes, no engines, no anything that relates to a plane and whatever they found later was PLANTED there.

    How can you believe such claptrap? I really don't understand dogma but I learn more everyday. Thank you Soup.

    Immediately after the Missile hit the Pentagon the "suits" ran around and quickly removed the missile "skin" fragments that was all that was left, off the grass. Then they covered the grass with truckloads of covering to prevent someone analysing the dust (and maybe radiation levels) there too.

    By the way they also drove truck loads of dirt into the WTC sites too. What do you think they were covering up? Or maybe they were trying to make up for all the vaporized material by giving it "substance"? Hahahaha.

    No really Soup I think they were covering some form of radiation up.

    Directed ****** weapons is a new thing to us. Who knows what radiation it may cause?
    What evidence do you have for this ludicrous fiction???

    None.

    You make up a theory or rather parrot what others have made up and ignore the real evidence which disputes you.

    Sorry BOY but coming from a government source does not instantly equal false or cover up.

    Your claims require evidence and YOU HAVE NONE.

    It was a hijacked airliner which hit the pentagon that is irrefutable fact and no one could have run around in business suits collecting real evidence and planting fake evidence as you claim.

    For example how large and heavy is an aircraft engine.

    Engines were recovered at the pentagon you simpleton.

    It would have taken a large truck and crane to move one.

    Yet with resuce workers and employees of the pentagon running around to assist in the diaster no one saw such men in suits doing what you claim.

    Many of them did however SEE THE AIRCRAFT hit proving it was not missile.

    You are a brain dead imbecile who believes cartoons are reality.

    Now rather than saying " NO THE GOVERNMENT LIED ABOUT ALL OF THAT " which you cannot prove .

    OFFER SOME DAMNED EVIDENCE.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2016, 10:43 AM
  2. Notice how all "Coaches" claim six figure incomes??
    By rodney walker II in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-10-2014, 02:57 PM
  3. Righties: any updates on that Benghazi "scandal"
    By rodney walker II in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 11:55 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2013, 09:02 PM
  5. Replies: 194
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 06:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •