+ Reply to Thread

CrisFarrellMembership.com is it a scam

this website is said to turn newbie marketers into experinced Marketers is it legit?

Re: CrisFarrellMembership.com is it a scam

marketing is convincing poor people to spend money they can't afford to spend on things they don't need.

later, when it's time to pay for things they do need, like medical care for a child, there is no money left.

this is what you want to do?

ummm in just looking for some feed back on this website that is all :judges:

@omrishabbat I've been on his site before and have seen some his videos, he is definitely not a scam, he is a pretty knowledgeable guy

Chris Farrell is one of the better internet marketers out there. He's good at what he does. He is right up there with Jamison and there are very few people doing Jamison's numbers. He makes over $500,000 a month. If you don't believe me,
    You can see the proof here. He's just very smart. He dominates the search engines in every niche he's in. All his sites are above the fold on page 1 of Google. Anyway, I have seen many of Chris Farrrell's vids. I have been doing internet marketing for awhile and he knows his stuff.