+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I Just Want a Legit Opportunity!!!

want to work from home but I don't want to spend any money upfront, I don't want to sell any vitamins, juice, or makeup and I don't want to scam anyone... Any ideas?
    P.S. No I don't want to do daycare or any of that type of stuff... I'm willing to put in the hours... I chose this board to ask because we all have been scammed and someone here might know of something that will work... Please PM me... thanks

Re: I Just Want a Legit Opportunity!!!

Take a look in the "challenge" folder here. There are tons of ideas for working at home in things other than direct sales. Ebay is an option as well as affiliate marketing (not the data entry type)

where is the challenge folder?

It used to be stickied at the top.. now its not but here is the link:
    http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=585...ight=challenge

Scambuster didn't have any luck either.... sigh...... I'm sooo tired of scams

Okay here is what I don't get. There are a bunch of legitimate ways listed in that folder on how you can work from home and make money. How can you say Scambuster had no luck? Granted there were some flippant remarks but there were also a lot of great ways to make money posted. What exactly is everyone looking for when they look for a way to work at home?

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner
    It used to be stickied at the top.. now its not but here is the link:
    http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=585...ight=challenge

Thanks Katie. I have grown to trust your judgement here and I will check out the challenge folder.

Well Katiescorner,

If you read what I posted, those are not the opportunites that [B]I am looking for... I said for Me!! Take your smug comment and go somewhere else b/c I was asking a legitimate question..............

I was also asking a legitimate question.. what ARE people looking for? There are TWO, that's it, TWO ways to work from home. Start your own business (your own idea or in direct sales) or find a company that will let you telecommute. I was not trying to pick on you personally Sinnamon and Im sorry it you took it that way. There are so many people come here and ask the same question you did and never look through the threads that already address this issue and then get upset and complain that everything is a scam and that just isn't the case. Maybe a better way for people to approach working from home would be to say "This is what I want to do, is it possible?" Instead of asking for ideas and then rejecting them outright when given. Again, sorry if I offended you, I was just frustrated in general. :)

Hellooo Sinnamon

This Is Kanakdeep from India
    Are you really looking for an opportunity
    Here's the one for you...
    I dont guarantee you this is for you or not.
    But I assure we can make lot of money.
    We are operatin in more than 80 countries from
    Last 5 decades.

Get back to me for more details.

Thanking you
    Kanakdeep

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner
    What ARE people looking for? There are TWO, that's it, TWO ways to work from home. Start your own business (your own idea or in direct sales) or find a company that will let you telecommute. .....Maybe a better way for people to approach working from home would be to say "This is what I want to do, is it possible?" Instead of asking for ideas and then rejecting them outright when given.
    Yes, I agree, starting your own business using the natural talents you have is a great way to proceed. Yeah, direct sales is ok, look for a company with good business ethics. You can find 101 companies on the Direct Selling Association (DSA) website.

Telecommuting - Excellent!

PS. Beware of scammers who will try and rope you into getting involved in one kind of snake oil or the other, so they can make a buck off of you.;)
    Karma is a Biatch! :yelcutelaughA:

Con artists revealed as the criminals they are! freakB:

The IGNORE feature is the best answer for a FOOL!

I agree with katiescorner completely. There are hundreds of legitimate work from home possibilities, but all of them require the same things: Lots of time, lots of hard work, lots of determination, and most of them require lots of upfront expenses.

When you say you want one which requires no upfront costs you are limiting the options drastically. Of the ones that remain you really need to put in a lot of time and self motivation to keep going when no one is there to tell you what to do, when to do it and how to do it. that is the difficult bit. Motivating yourself to move when you are unsure how to move.

And in the end, no matter what choice you take, it will probably take time before you see any results. this is the biggest problem, particularly as you are looking for options without upfront costs. No costs up front is one thing, but covering living expenses in the quiet time is very expensive if you have no other income...

Shane

What is it that you do, Godplan?

Sarah

You are partly right. I wasn't really looking for any luck. I just wanted to find ONE non-scam idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnamon_Mami
    Scambuster didn't have any luck either.... sigh...... I'm sooo tired of scams

I wish...has anyone tried one of those work at home buisnesses that are advertised on tv?

Arb trading is a legitimate option, but it either requires a large sum of money to trade with, or it requires an increased degree of risk which I am still unsure of. But as a work from home option, it is certainly viable.