+ Reply to Thread

U.E.S. institute with TiersClub International

Dear anti-scamers!

does enybody know what is behind U.E.S. Institute Boston, Massaschusetts, and APNA TiersClub International ????

Is it scam or not?

Thank you for your opinion.

Marko :sun_smiley:

Re: U.E.S. institute with TiersClub International

I am student with U.E.S. scholarship. My parents arranged my scholarship with U.E.S. INSTITUTE but it had another name at that time. The Institute was, allegedly, involved with MIT, but they are now an independent organization in the same city (Cambridge, MA). They’ve been, as I hear, involved with grants and tuitions since 1954.
    I’ve never heard of Tiers Club, though. :spin2:

Quote Originally Posted by MIT Student View Post
    I am student with U.E.S. scholarship. My parents arranged my scholarship with U.E.S. INSTITUTE but it had another name at that time. The Institute was, allegedly, involved with MIT, but they are now an independent organization in the same city (Cambridge, MA). They’ve been, as I hear, involved with grants and tuitions since 1954.
    I’ve never heard of Tiers Club, though. :spin2:
    Dear MIT Student,

thank you for your input.

I got a letter from TiersClub International that they are starting new MLM scheme through which people could, after joining club, and paying money, get into MLM business. This business is insuring grants and/or tuitions for themselves, children, grandchildren, .... with no effort, naturally as all MLM business hype?!?!?! yb:

So I just want to see if somebody in the world already heard something about it.

Marko

Dear Markomarko,

we have the same interest. I would like to know more about U.E.S. but... nothing much to see, read... Do you have found out anything else in the meantime. Link or something. Anything, your exeprience.

TNX!

Quote Originally Posted by alenoglasi View Post
    Dear Markomarko,

we have the same interest. I would like to know more about U.E.S. but... nothing much to see, read... Do you have found out anything else in the meantime. Link or something. Anything, your exeprience.

TNX!
    I got letter, by snail-mail, in which they ask me to send info on some e-mail address, which I did - but from than - nothing?! :1crysad:

Marko