Does anybody know about a wholesale/manufacture company called
    www.dresses-bangkok.com
    or www.bangkok-clothing.com
    Are they thrustable or a scam company
    Many thanks if someone could let me know
    :spin2:

Re: Are this company a scam

100% scam.

Those are fake websites pretending to sell cheap merchandise.

Any site that advertises merchandise cheaper than the official manufacture's website is a fake site shipping gosh awful crappy knock-offs or simply collecting cash and not even bothering to ship fakes.

The pictures on the site look like the real merchandise because those pictures ARE of the official merchandise. Those pictures were stolen from the official manufacture's website. If you receive anything at all, which is doubtful, it will not resemble those pretty pictures at all.

The one, lone payment option says it all, bank transfer, anonymous cash payment.

Your bank can only get your money back if there is money left in the scammer's bank account. Scammers know this and will immediately withdrawal the money you transferred. No money in the account means absolutely no possibility of you getting your hard-earned cash back

In all seriousness, when something goes wrong, what will you do? Send an email that is ignored and blocked? Send chat requests until you are ip banned? Call internationally and speak fluent Thai?
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

My boyfriend just ordered $500 of clothes from them and cant get a tracking number.. Im sure they are a scam, I told him to do research! @ www.bangkok-clothing.com

Quote Originally Posted by instilltanning View Post
    My boyfriend just ordered $500 of clothes from them and cant get a tracking number.. Im sure they are a scam, I told him to do research! @ www.bangkok-clothing.com
    yes saddly i have been ripped off aswel for 700 i am from uk, im so sad as it took me ages to say up for this order as i have 3kids and sell ladies clothes from home , because of these people ive had to give up work coz i spent my last money on this order, i have been so upset, once they get your money they give you a tracking number that is wrong, a phone number they dont answer too, they total low lifes, my order was placed in april and nothing, i sent 100s of emails the lot, but nothing, they want kicking off the net.

Yes, do not believe it. The address is not real. When they take your money, they will not contact you again. This website http://dresses-bangkok.com/ is scam. Stay away from it.

http://www.dresses-bangkok.com

OMG I was adding to my cart at this website http://www.dresses-bangkok.com Thank you all for the updated messages. I'm sorry that you all lost money from that horrible site.:zx11pissed:

www.bangkok-dresses and www.fashion-wholesale-asia.com is TOTALLY a SCAM... they pretending to say that its a bangkok manufactured but actually its NEVER EXIST ON EARTH. its the same person operating them... i just lost usd500 from that F88kg SITE...

YESS...www.bangkok-dresses.com or www.bangkok-clothing or www.fashion-wholesale-asia.com is 100% FAKE website. Its the same cheaters!..b kful

I always wondered how do you source acceptable quality clothing at a reasonable enough price to resell, I know there are people buying clothing from Indonesia and reselling them successfully.

Hello,

Have you found something to do against these sellers ?

What information do you have about them ?

We are in Bangkok with good connections with police / customs.

Thanks.