+ Reply to Thread

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

Bush Killing More Americans Than Osama

http://icasualties.org/oif/

It reportedly took Bin Laden and his confederates years of planning from 1997 to 2001 to pull off the 911 attacks which resulted in the deaths of about 3000 Americans.

The Bush Crime Gang is statistically way ahead of Bin Laden's progress and far ahead in raw numbers with those who have been maimed and/or otherwise included on the casualty list of Bush's phony war in Iraw.

The truth is clear. If you support Bush, you are a traitor..and a dangerous one at that.
    Last edited by dchristie; 06-28-2006 at 02:03 AM.

Re: Bush Killing More Americans Than Osama

You say he's wanted for crimes against humanity and the planet. I guess that leaves you out.
    A giant mushroom cloud, 24 empty missile tubes... It's Miller Time!

Quote Originally Posted by USNavySubSailor
    You say he's wanted for crimes against humanity and the planet. I guess that leaves you out.
    So how is Mr. Subway tonight? Are you on board, cramped in that sub, or are you typing on shore?

Quote Originally Posted by Rawb
    So how is Mr. Subway tonight? Are you on board, cramped in that sub, or are you typing on shore?
    I'm on shore duty now. I just transferred off the Uss Jimmy Carter. One of the most awesome submarines ever built. The President and Mrs. Carter were really cool to meet (on many occassions) also. Electric Boat actually spelled her name wrong on the commissioning plaque though. It was kinda embarrassing. I'm not sure if they ever fixed it.
    Vice President Cheney paid a visit also, but most of us were kicked off board that day.

Quote Originally Posted by USNavySubSailor
    I'm on shore duty now. I just transferred off the Uss Jimmy Carter. One of the most awesome submarines ever built. The President and Mrs. Carter were really cool to meet (on many occassions) also. Electric Boat actually spelled her name wrong on the commissioning plaque though. It was kinda embarrassing. I'm not sure if they ever fixed it.
    Vice President Cheney paid a visit also, but most of us were kicked off board that day.
    It's too bad we don't still have those battleships in commission anymore. Those are my favorite, although, there isn't much of a use for them anymore. Just a status symbol, but that's ok. You ever visit the ones set up for museums? I know there are two for sure

Oh, I was wrong. I knew of the Massachusetts and North Carolina, but I wasn't sure about the Alabama. When I was referring to two battleship museums, I only meant the WWII ones. It's also too bad they never got to finish that Montana class. Those would have been something to see. Not three 16 inch turrets like the Iowa class, but 4 turrets. 12- 16 inch guns to play with :)

Quote Originally Posted by Rawb
    It's too bad we don't still have those battleships in commission anymore. Those are my favorite, although, there isn't much of a use for them anymore. Just a status symbol, but that's ok. You ever visit the ones set up for museums? I know there are two for sure
    I toured the Missouri when in was stationed in Bremerton, Washington. My friend re-enlisted on her. Bremerton was her homeport during WWII. Hawaii decided it needed a tourism boost, so they fought to get the Missouri there.

who did bin laden kill? and he is dead anyways, bush people always have to resurrect him back from the dead, he is dead but bush likes to bring back phony videos of him to HAUNT people and scare them, what a joke!