+ Reply to Thread

All this is a matter of public record for all members of the public. I am not stating that this company is "a scam". I am merely stating that Opera Fashion group Inc and Sueli Costa have a court judgment against them for failing to deliver an order to a customer as agreed and when agreed. see the report in this post.

I hired Sueli Costa and her company & Opera Fashion Group in 2008 i thought they were a legitimate company doing business in new york, it turned out they were not registered to do business with the state (only in florida). i ordered a private line order with them for $32,500 Dollars, they were going to produce a line of bathing suits and accessories for my own line, so i would sell online.

several months went by and this woman and her company sent me defective merchandise, merchandise completely different than what i ordered, things that were unfinished, dirty and totally wrong (wrong hardware, wrong color, wrong fabric, changed fabric, brandless). Sueli Costa and her company Opera Fashion Group, refused to take returns, return my money and simply stopped communicating.

after a long period of a trial in Civil Court New York, the judge awarded me $25,000 plus damages (the highest mount you can get in civil court, i didnt even have a lawyer, the case was that strong) having found Sueli Costa AND Opera Fashion Group INC liable and responsible. Sueli Costa refuses to pay the judgment and closed all her bank accounts (that i know of, i got the letters from her bank) she just took off, all the letters to her known addresses come back as "undelivered" moved left no address to avoid justice, BUT she continues to do business online at www.operaswimwear.com, if you can believe it her designs were even featured in 2011 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. THIS IS ALL VERY FRUSTRATING.

SO i decided that since this court case is now a matter of public record, i am going to expose her and so i have. i have posted in so many forums, consumer reviews websites and blogs that now anyone that wants to know the truth about her business dealings can do so, so they dont make the same mistake i made.

READ THE WHOLE COURT REPORT HERE:[IMG][/IMG]
    http://operasuelicosta.blogspot.com/

FIRST PAGE OF THE REPORT:
    I want people to know that this isnt a matter of she said/she said. the proof is in the report.

All this is a matter of public record for all members of the public. I am not saying this company is a "scam", i am saying they have a court judgment against them for failing to deliver an order to me.

I hired Sueli Costa and her company & Opera Fashion Group Inc (doing business online as www.operaswimwear.com) in 2008 i thought they were a legitimate company doing business in new york, it turned out they were not registered to do business with the state (only in florida). i ordered a private line order with them for $32,500 Dollars, they were going to produce a line of bathing suits and accessories for my own line, so i would sell online.

several months went by and this woman and her company sent me defective merchandise, merchandise completely different than what i ordered, things that were unfinished, dirty and totally wrong (wrong hardware, wrong color, wrong fabric, changed fabric, brandless). Sueli Costa and her company Opera Fashion Group, refused to take returns, return my money and simply stopped communicating.

after a long period of a trial in Civil Court New York, the judge awarded me $25,000 plus damages (the highest mount you can get in civil court, i didnt even have a lawyer, the case was that strong) having found Sueli Costa AND Opera Fashion Group INC liable and responsible. Sueli Costa refuses to pay the judgment and closed all her bank accounts (that i know of, i got the letters from her bank) she just took off, all the letters to her known addresses come back as "undelivered" moved left no address to avoid justice, BUT she continues to do business online at www.operaswimwear.com, if you can believe it her designs were even featured in 2011 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.

SO i decided that since this court case is now a matter of public record, i am going to expose her and so i have. i have posted in so many forums, consumer reviews websites and blogs that now anyone that wants to know the truth about her business dealings can do so, so they dont make the same mistake i made.

here is a very interesting link to lots of agencies who you can complaint to about bad businesses:

http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/reporting.php
    Last edited by mumbles; 03-07-2011 at 06:15 PM.

Re: Beware www.operaswimwear.com Opera Fashion Gr

Sueli costa and OPERA FASHION GROUP INC, LLC OPERA ** SUELI COSTA or whatever name they are using now (they keep changing their name to avoid being found and paying the large court judgment they owe), continue to LIE to anyone that would listen when they claim they are "appealing the court judgment against them and that there is "pending litigation"

well, look at this album to see all the proof against sueli costa and her questionable companies. you can see there is no appeal, that she lost the trial and that now shes trying to blame the victim for her own scam.

https://plus.google.com/photos/11003...44089952008465

go to this group:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Opera...01042889978236

this is proof that there is no appeal, that there is no ongoing anything on the part of SUELI COSTA, who continues to operate her questionable business.

beware of sueli costa, her company (or companies since they seem to be many with similar names).

the truth is: SUELI COSTA and OPERA FASHION GROUP (www.operaswimwear.com) also do business as opera**suelicosta, operaswimwear, and plenty of INC and LLC so you never know who you are doing business with.

they hide in plain sight, they do not answer to the large court judgment they have against them and continue to do business as if nothing has happened.

PEOPLE LIKE SUELI COSTA NEED TO BE EXPOSED.

Karma is a bitch sueli costa and one day you will wonder "why me?" when Karma pays you a visit!
    Last edited by dolcegal; 07-20-2011 at 01:46 AM.