+ Reply to Thread

Investing credit card money

I was scammed on 02/17/11 by a company called PlatinumWebsiteTraining 2274 South 1300 East #G15-367 salt Lake City Utah 84106-2882 Their phone is 1888-222-1143. Person one called me on the phone saying he was appointed from another home business that i'm in to train me to use ebay. The other company I opened a website busness with did not appoint him. Kyle kept calling and calling me and I told him to stop but he kept calling. Finally I gave in and he used these words "invest using other people's money" He then asked about my credits cards and if I had any credit line money on them. Like a fool I told him that on one I had over $9,000.00 left. So then he put me on another person Jarod White. Jarod used the same term "use other people's money" So then they kind of beat around the bush and had me thinking that I was investing in some kind of buying products through ebay and selling them and making a profit. So like a idiot I let them take out $6,835.00 from my credit card. They told me that i'd be making that back and pay my way out of debt. The trick was that the money was not to invest in ebay websites but the third person told me no and that money was only for a cheap training college course for ebay. So the $6,835.00 they maxed on my credit card really went to three guys company pockets. I read later that the Drop Seller was not big mone maker. So now I will have to try to see a lawyer for a law suit against them or Small Claims Court. The email of one of the three men was the one in charge of profits and had a cheap coaching stall with a bunch of ebook, video download list to go through. Most just said very little of nothing. His email is jarodwhite@yahoo.com I looked in ebay myself and the ebay company allows you to use their website free and they have the traing for free.

Re: Investing credit card money

Quote Originally Posted by KevinUPS View Post
    I was scammed on 02/17/11 by a company called PlatinumWebsiteTraining 2274 South 1300 East #G15-367 salt Lake City Utah 84106-2882 Their phone is 1888-222-1143. Person one called me on the phone saying he was appointed from another home business that i'm in to train me to use ebay. The other company I opened a website busness with did not appoint him. Kyle kept calling and calling me and I told him to stop but he kept calling. Finally I gave in and he used these words "invest using other people's money" He then asked about my credits cards and if I had any credit line money on them. Like a fool I told him that on one I had over $9,000.00 left. So then he put me on another person Jarod White. Jarod used the same term "use other people's money" So then they kind of beat around the bush and had me thinking that I was investing in some kind of buying products through ebay and selling them and making a profit. So like a idiot I let them take out $6,835.00 from my credit card. They told me that i'd be making that back and pay my way out of debt. The trick was that the money was not to invest in ebay websites but the third person told me no and that money was only for a cheap training college course for ebay. So the $6,835.00 they maxed on my credit card really went to three guys company pockets. I read later that the Drop Seller was not big mone maker. So now I will have to try to see a lawyer for a law suit against them or Small Claims Court. The email of one of the three men was the one in charge of profits and had a cheap coaching stall with a bunch of ebook, video download list to go through. Most just said very little of nothing. His email is jarodwhite@yahoo.com I looked in ebay myself and the ebay company allows you to use their website free and they have the traing for free.
    Call your credit card company and dispute the charges.