+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

The Left Shows Us Who They Are

Let me introduce myself. I am Amanda Doss, web designer by profession. I have created websites for many different businesses and people. I have created websites for child care centers, autobody shops, Catholic churches, Methodist churches, screen-printing businesses, and more. I have also created websites for both Democrats and Republicans.

At the bottom of each the websites I design, I put copyright information as well as designer information, including my email address for professional responses. From the websites that I created for Democrats, I have NEVER received a negative, hateful, or inappropriate email from their Republican opponents.

However, shortly after I purchased the domain name MurthaLied.com, my personal information (including where I live, my picture, my client list, and my email address) was posted on several "Liberal" blogs. Keep in mind, this information was posted BEFORE I had even created a website for MurthaLied.com.

I would like to share some of hateful and even threatening emails I have recently received due to these blogs, before this website was even created. Whether you are a Democrat or a Republican, please feel free to email these "sweethearts" and let them know how proud of them you are for the way they represent the Democratic party.

Please note: the information below is very graphic in nature. Please do not continue reading if you are not over the age of 18, or if you will be offended by graphic language.

Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:52:22 -0400
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Swift Boat Trash

No matter what your father did for this country, you have none of these qualities..You know nothing about the military from your own personal experience other than some officer's brat. You seem to want to attack Senator Murtha but be be careful who you attack Ms. Doss, this isn't John Kerry. This is a decorated Marine with many, many credentials to back him up. Please continue to try though, we will bury your threats, expose your lies, and most of all we will make it personal about you too. It is real easy in this day and age to find out people's spending habits, their comings and goings, and all the little things such as ex-boyfriends,ex-friends, and ex-colleagues in between. We will dig dirt up on you, it has already started.

As they say in wingnut land... "Bring 'em on.."

Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 12:46:01 -0400
    Subject: streetwalking

Interesting that a political ***** would pick a name like "streetcorner". I've wonder who you'll be doing on the corner. (ick!)

Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 10:04:44 -0500
    Subject: Swiftboating

Hi

I've got a great idea. Why don't YOU go to Iraq? You seem to take joy in the
    killing of innocent "brown people", so why are you here in this country making
    websites eh? Too much of a sissy to stand up for what you allegedly believe in?
    Or too much of a total windbag ***** to put your money where your lying mouth
    is?

Come on Amanda!

Just as Murtha said about Rove, you sit in your air-conditioned trailer-home in
    Texarkana, telling the troops we'll "stay the course". You're wrong. They will
    do the fighting, they will do the killing and they will do the dying. While
    you, waste our air, pollute our politics, and lie your conniving and ugly and
    slowly deteriorating face off.

Go **** yourself. Better yet, prepare for the swiftboating we're about to do to you!

jpb
    Los Angeles / Berlin

Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:44:19 EDT
    Subject: History will smear you

S
    Swiftboating moron,
    You will be remembered as the **** on Murtha's boot heel.
    Roger Cox

Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 10:32:44 -0700 (PDT)
    Subject: HEY!

You now have millions and millions of people all over your disgusting attempts to smear a decorated Veteran and patriot like John Murtha, millions who will be after your disgusting lies every second of the day. You vile "swiftboaters" (translation: idiot cowards and despicable liars) will get your asses kicked all over the media this time, you are the lowest form of human beings there could possibly be, and on top of that YOU are just plain ugly. Please crawl under a rock and die. You know nothing about war, you know nothing about this insane occupation, all you know is lies, smears and absolute BULL****. The Bush "administration" is packed from top to bottom with the most pathetic collection of draft dodging/deserting cowards ever assembled in one place, and the fact you lowlife scum actually think ANYONE would beleive in these men anymore is laughable. Truth hurts, doesnt it, you ****ing freaks? You are DONE. The rock awaits, scum.

Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 06:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
    Subject: BURN IN HELL, FASCIST!

Subject: stop creating garbage
    Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 08:41:52 -0400

You are really mentally ill, seek treatment now.

Jan Falk, LCSW (mother of three and sick of this kind of real moral depravity)

Subject: morons, inc/
    Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 08:45:58 -0400

you need treatment, seek it quickly. very very sick.

Jan Falk, LCSW
    (mother of three, real Americans don't fight in STUPID illegal Wars you ignorant ****)

Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 10:06:26 EDT
    Subject: Thank God for John Murtha.....

my father, grandfathers, uncles who faught courageously for our country while the cowards who fill your wallet sat back and let them risk their lives. Every day you right wingers show you have no shame or decency.

Subject:
    Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 13:59:17 -0400

You people are scums liar rats pigs cowards. Murtha & Kerry are more patriotic than Bush and ****** draft dodging piece of **** Cheny will ever be! You type of people should have come back from vietnam in bags...

Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 07:53:51 -0400
    Subject: Swiftboater!!!???

Nice try....trying to impugn Jack Murtha now? You'll be burning in hell soon....

Do these emails remind anyone of somebody on the scam board?

Re: The Left Shows Us Who They Are

That's the spirit! To all you "Libruls" out there.... NEVER, EVER stop letting these lying, cheating, feculent little scumbag Republicans know how disgusting and repulsive they are to most of the worlds population.
    Bravo! Keep up the good work!

Oh, by the way Grim, the reason Democrat websites don't get any hate-mail is because people don't hate them, they are the "good guys". Did you ever stop to think about that? :)

Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    Oh, by the way Grim, the reason Democrat websites don't get any hate-mail is because people don't hate them, they are the "good guys". Did you ever stop to think about that? :)
    Never... Because I do not drink, and am drug free, so I have a firm grasp on reality.

They left loonies receive no hate mail because Republicans have a measure of class that democrats have long forgotten the importance of possessing. As demonstrated by those emails.

I just had a thought for the hate based, speech censoring, very angry members of the democratic leaning population out there. If you would take your anger and direct it toward people who behead our soldiers, field reporters, diplomats, innocent men, women and children, instead of using threats and intimidation to suppress freedom of speech, maybe we might be able to finish off our enemies and end the Iraqi conflict.

Or, how about directing it at those who undermine America in the war on terror and threaten national security? Like say The New York Times for once again telling the enemy how we are catching them... How about toward Mirtha himself for saying our marines killed in cold blood in Haditha, before the results of any investigation had been realeased.

Those are just a few examples of how the lefts anger could be helpful to America, instead of being counterproductive as is has been since the war on terror started.

Yup, like I said, Democrat sites don't get hate mail because they are the "Good Guys". You Repugs are just jealous. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    I have a firm grasp on reality.
    THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!
    Maybe in a land where trees talk, monkeys fly and every horse is a horse of a "different" color?
    Just like the losing pony you're bettin' on here.
    Did you ever stop to consider for a minute that since all of these E-MAILS are obviously anonymous there is no way of knowing weather or not they are Democrats or munchkins.
    Just to make my point let’s see you prove, not guess, PROVE, that this not some retarded scheme devised by Amanda Doss herself.
    In other words, having a bunch of her equally retarded friends script some pin headed blather pretending to be Democrats.
    Last edited by Phinnly Slash Buster; 06-27-2006 at 08:26 PM.

Proof, to me anyway, would be her home site... since she is a 'web designer' by profession it stands to reason she would have a site up and running to showcase her work. So far I haven't found one.

New 'Murtha Lied' Website posts 'hateful' emails after liberal blogs start digging
    Ron Brynaert
    Published: Sunday June 25, 2006

[I]A new Website devoted to the "lies" of Pennsylvania Democratic Congressman Jack Murtha went live a few days early in order to post "hateful" emails sent by readers of liberal blogs that were tipped off early and had already begun digging into the site's background, RAW STORY has found.

Although the original url for the Website was to be www.murthalied.com, a few days ago, one of the site's founders, retired Navy Captain Larry Bailey, purchased a new url at BootMurtha.com. Bailey served as president of Vietnam Veterans For The Truth, which attacked 2004 Democratic Presidential candidate Senator John Kerry's military record, on the heels of the more well-known Swift Boat Veterans For Truth.

SNIP

Sean-Paul Kelley, editor of The Agonist, a community blog online since September of 2002, was one of the first to "track down and investigate and expose those involved in this enterprise," with the help of his readers and fellow bloggers.

Kelley's post They're Gonna Swiftboat Murtha contained an email address and picture for Amanda P. Doss, the site's manager, along with information about her past work and connections.

"The person who set up the site is one Amanda P. Doss, and a quick google search turns up this site: www.operationstreetcorner.com, which is a wonderful site, as Billy found out, dedicated to: 'The Vietnam Veterans' Grassroots Campaign Against John Kerry and Jane Fonda, traitors to our country,'" wrote Kelley.

Earlier today, Doss fired back by posting some of the emails she received which she characterized as "hateful and even threatening."

"I would like to share some of hateful and even threatening emails I have recently received due to these blogs, before this website was even created," Doss wrote. "Whether you are a Democrat or a Republican, please feel free to email these 'sweethearts' and let them know how proud of them you are for the way they represent the Democratic party."

"Interesting that a political ***** would pick a name like streetcorner'. I've wonder who you'll be doing on the corner," wrote one emailer.

"You vile 'swiftboaters' (translation: idiot cowards and despicable liars) will get your asses kicked all over the media this time, you are the lowest form of human beings there could possibly be, and on top of that YOU are just plain ugly," wrote another. "Please crawl under a rock and die."

Bailey was surprised when informed by RAW STORY that Doss went live with the site, but though he doesn't want to detract from the intended purpose of the site, he understood why Doss went ahead, since she was very upset with some of the emails she had received.

Liberal bloggers respond

"I don't regret putting her email address in my post because her email address was widely available," Sean-Paul Kelley told RAW STORY. "What I regret was that people used her email to send her nasty comments instead of trying to engage her in a substantive debate."

In fact, personal information about someone connected to Doss was posted by one Agonist reader, and Kelley immediately deleted it.

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/Ne...eful_0625.html
    Last edited by Grim17; 06-27-2006 at 09:21 PM.

Never... Because I do not drink, and am drug free, so I have a firm grasp on reality.
    Big whoop, so am I.

They left loonies receive no hate mail because Republicans have a measure of class that democrats have long forgotten the importance of possessing. As demonstrated by those emails.
    It's probably more like Republicans can't spell and are afraid it will be pointed out to them.

I just had a thought for the hate based, speech censoring, very angry members of the democratic leaning population out there. If you would take your anger and direct it toward people who behead our soldiers, field reporters, diplomats, innocent men, women and children, instead of using threats and intimidation to suppress freedom of speech, maybe we might be able to finish off our enemies and end the Iraqi conflict.
    Speech censoring? I thought that was the Republican mantra, NO FREE SPEECH, BURN THE BILL OF RIGHTS. LOL

You want to really END the conflict. It can be done two ways. Pull out and stop aggravating the situation, Bush has already vetoed that idea.

OR

Drop the bomb on them and declare ourselves the winner. Of course that would be genocide but what do you care? They are the enemy.

Or, how about directing it at those who undermine America in the war on terror and threaten national security? Like say The New York Times for once again telling the enemy how we are catching them... How about toward Mirtha himself for saying our marines killed in cold blood in Haditha, before the results of any investigation had been realeased.

Those are just a few examples of how the lefts anger could be helpful to America, instead of being counterproductive as is has been since the war on terror started.

I see. The truth is OK as long as everyone does like Bush and Cheney do? Hide it, deny it or say it's legal.

Oh brother Grim! You need to get a grip.

Lady Mod

RAW STORY: The Raw Story is a liberal alternative to the Drudge report, culling news, arts and business reporting from around the world.

DRUDGE REPORT:Matt Drudge is an Internet journalist and muckraker.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...=Drudge_Report
    The Drudge Report is a website hosted by Matt Drudge, which features occasional salacious rumors about politicians and celebrities. Drudge relies heavily on information from Republican party operatives and has repeatedly broadcast claims that were later proven false. His website was also one of the first to publish reports of Monica Lewinsky's affair with President Bill Clinton. However, Drudge had nothing to do with the footwork associated with this scoop. He obtained it from Newsweek magazine, which had decided at the last minute to can the story written by Michael Isikoff.

In the 1990s, Matt Drudge had a short-lived cable television show. He filled in for right-wing talker Rush Limbaugh during Limbaugh's 2003 stint in a drug rehabilitation clinic.

Jeanette Walls, a rival gossip-monger at MSNBC, gave Drudge a taste of his own medicine, reporting that he is gay in her book, Dish: The Inside Story on the World of Gossip. [1]

(http://www.advocate.com/html/news/03...0200news04.asp) Drudge denied the allegation, but former right-wing journalist David Brock also describes Drudge as gay in his book, Blinded by the Right. Brock, who is openly gay, describes receiving flirtatious emails from Drudge and going on a date with him to a gay bar.

Looks like the Liberals finally stooped to the LOWER levels of the Conservatives. Although considering how conservatives feel about Gay people, I would say the JOKE is on them. :D

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    I see. The truth is OK as long as everyone does like Bush and Cheney do? Hide it, deny it or say it's legal.

Oh brother Grim! You need to get a grip.

Lady Mod
    Your response lady mod, is a perfect example of what I have been saying.

Allthough the story the NY Times published about how we are tracking terrorist bank transactions was the truth, that program was and is perfectly legal, and nobody is disputing that. The Times article itself even says so.

So why arent you upset lady mod, that the Times just informed our enemy of one of the highly classified methods we use in defeating them? Why arent you upset that the Times published this information, and thereby aided terrorist organisations like al qaida in illuding capture?

I also wonder why you have no problem with a United States congressman stating as fact that our marines killed innocent people "in cold blood" when the ongoing investigation had not determined any such thing, and there was no conclusive evidence that supported that assertion? Why is it lady mod, that it is perfectly acceptable to you that elected officials tell the world, including our enemies, that our troops are cold blooded killers when they havent been convicted, or even put on trial for any such thing?

When an American citizen supports acts of treason committed by a media outlet, and supports men who convict American military personnel of murder without the benifit of a trial, they are in fact supporting acts that endanger American lives and aid our enemies in their fight against us. Then as if you were living on another planet, cant understand why others dare to question your patriotism.

Interesting alternate version to your initial post. However, where is her web site??? I still can't find it... "Web designer by profession" Sure she is.

So why arent you upset lady mod, that the Times just informed our enemy of one of the highly classified methods we use in defeating them? Why arent you upset that the Times published this information, and thereby aided terrorist organisations like al qaida in illuding capture?
    Why are you so ignorant of the fact that the "enemy" wouldn't already be aware that they can be tracked this way? They show this kind of stuff in the movies all the time, did you think they just made it up for James Bond?

I also wonder why you have no problem with a United States congressman stating as fact that our marines killed innocent people "in cold blood" when the ongoing investigation had not determined any such thing, and there was no conclusive evidence that supported that assertion? Why is it lady mod, that it is perfectly acceptable to you that elected officials tell the world, including our enemies, that our troops are cold blooded killers when they havent been convicted, or even put on trial for any such thing?
    I wonder why you have no problem calling other Americans un-American just because they don't walk to the beat of your drummer?

I also wonder why it's acceptable for the United States to call our enemies "cold blooded killers" when they haven't been convicted or even put on trial for any such thing? A lot of tortured innocent prisoners in Gitanamo that had no benefit of a fair trial.

Oh, and if you are talking about the Marine deal, there have been statements from marines that the people were killed in cold blood. It's on one of these threads I created in the last few weeks.

When an American citizen supports acts of treason committed by a media outlet, and supports men who convict American military personnel of murder without the benifit of a trial, they are in fact supporting acts that endanger American lives and aid our enemies in their fight against us. Then as if you were living on another planet, cant understand why others dare to question your patriotism.

Grim, you wouldn't know the true definition of "patriotism" if it came up and slapped you on the face. You make a sham of the word.

Lady Mod

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the
    President save to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. To
    stand by the country, means to stand by the principles on which our great
    Republic was founded and honor everyone's rights to self-determination and
    individualism." -President Theodore Roosevelt
    Last edited by sojustask; 06-27-2006 at 10:35 PM.

May I remind you how the Conservative government allowed this "war of terror" to unfold in the first place? They knew about the plans in advance, but allowed everything to unfold, so they could have more freedom to enact their "platform" which led to the Iraq scenario we are enjoying today. :rolleyes:

PERFECT...

Lady mod, you said that...

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President"

The issues I just talked about have nothing to do what so ever with the president... They are issues of American national security and calling military soldiers "cold blooded" murderers without a conviction, or even a trial.

Since the program the Times exposed was perfectly legal, their printing of it does not negitively effect the president. It only negitively effects the United States in their attempts to stop terrorists attacks and defeat terrorist organisations. To denounce the Times is not standing up for, or supporting the president, it is standing up for and supporting America in their fight to stop terrorism.

As for Murthas comments, they were not a negitive toward the president either, because what the marines were accused of, was not a Bush administration policy, or something they condoned. So denouncing Murthas comments, would have been supporting America and the United States militarys servicemen and women, not the president.

As we can all see Lady mod, you have chosen not to support the country, and instead casted your support for those that commit acts that endanger American lives and aid terrorists and terrorist organisations. I now submit that it is you, that knows not what patriotism is.

PERFECT...

Lady mod, you said that...

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President"

The issues I just talked about have nothing to do what so ever with the president... They are issues of American national security and calling military soldiers "cold blooded" murderers without a conviction, or even a trial.

Since the program the Times exposed was perfectly legal, their printing of it does not negitively effect the president. It only negitively effects the United States in their attempts to stop terrorists attacks and defeat terrorist organisations. To denounce the Times is not standing up for, or supporting the president, it is standing up for and supporting America in their fight to stop terrorism.

As for Murthas comments, they were not a negitive toward the president either, because what the marines were accused of, was not a Bush administration policy, or something they condoned. So denouncing Murthas comments, would have been supporting America and the United States militarys servicemen and women, not the president.

As we can all see Lady mod, you have chosen not to support the country, and instead casted your support for those that commit acts that endanger American lives and aid terrorists and terrorist organisations. I now submit that it is you, that knows not what patriotism is.

Grimster, so you haven't batted an eye at the notion that the current administration has no respect for the constitution?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM
    Interesting alternate version to your initial post. However, where is her web site??? I still can't find it... "Web designer by profession" Sure she is.
    Still no answer I see. I am beginning to believe this is just another neocon bullsh!t piece meant for propaganda and nothing more.