Closed Thread

I don't want to be a millionaire...but

I don't want to be a millionaire overnight, or make $7000 a day. I just want to do something while I am at work to garner an extra $10-$20 a day. Anybody with any suggestions? I am in front of a computer every minute of the day and I have a typing speed of about 100wpm. No scams either! Any tips/info would be greatly appreciated!

Re: I don't want to be a millionaire...but

TheDollarPit on my website (see signature) won't get you $20.00 per day, but it's a start.

I make a couple hundred per month, sometimes, usually about $100.00 / month.

Quote Originally Posted by asianjabba View Post
    I don't want to be a millionaire overnight, or make $7000 a day. I just want to do something while I am at work to garner an extra $10-$20 a day. Anybody with any suggestions? I am in front of a computer every minute of the day and I have a typing speed of about 100wpm. No scams either! Any tips/info would be greatly appreciated!
    You can have a look at my webstore I promote and sell software and actually get paid for it. There is a forum on the website so you can read and chat to other people also earning money. Send me a private message or check out my signature

Hi, Have you got any legitimate suggestions for typing from home using the internet as I have a good typing speed of 80 - 100 wpm. I am looking to work part time from home to earn some extra money. Would appreciate any ideas or website names.

Hello

I was collecting welfare checks until back in November and I came across a website and gave it a try I paid the $6 and I got a domain, advertised my domain, I am making very good money, I averaged $3,600 last month, everything goes to my paypal account... Check it out you just add you a background you are in business!

[Advertising Link Removed By Mod] :judges:
    Last edited by mumbles; 03-03-2011 at 05:13 PM.

sorry, this is not a proper topic because it invites every spammer and conman in the world to post here promoting whatever crap they are trying to make money off this week.

while participating here you may have your favorite webpage in your signature and you may sell or promote anything you like on your very own free scam.com blog.

in the forums, please don't try to sell anything, recruit for your downline or collect referrals.