+ Reply to Thread

Dozier Homes Inc. www.newhomesgeorgia.com

Hello I just have to start off by saying if you are looking to buy a home in Georgia never go thru a company called Dozier Homes. This company so called corporate office never has anyone to talk with directly, just answering machines, no one will ever return your call. Most of all never invest any money with them becuz you will never see it again and the service that you pay for you will not receive no matter what. I think there is only one lady who works for them because when you go to there site, seems like her name is the only one who's info is there. Leave this company ALONE!!!!! Never buy a home from them.

Re: Dozier Homes Inc. www.newhomesgeorgia.com

Quote Originally Posted by joey999 View Post
    Hello I just have to start off by saying if you are looking to buy a home in Georgia never go thru a company called Dozier Homes. This company so called corporate office never has anyone to talk with directly, just answering machines, no one will ever return your call. Most of all never invest any money with them becuz you will never see it again and the service that you pay for you will not receive no matter what. I think there is only one lady who works for them because when you go to there site, seems like her name is the only one who's info is there. Leave this company ALONE!!!!! Never buy a home from them.
    Her name is Patricia Wise.