+ Reply to Thread

With the Democrats out of power

I was wondering, why all the negative things about conservatives on here? Certainly there are enough people on both sides to make the hating equal?
    Then it hit me, with the Democrats out of power, it’s easy to forget how systematically awful they are. Take corruption for instance, counting every member of Congress who had been disciplined for ethics violations or convicted of serious crime since 1975: 46 Democrats and 15 Republicans. That’s a 3-to-1 ratio. If Nancy Pelosi was smart – this is a hypothetical, OK? – but if she was smart, instead of trying to make an issue out of a “culture of corruption,” Pelosi would celebrate every liberal’s favorite part of the Constitution, the Fifth Amendment. She has the right to remain silent. I really wish she would exercise that right.

Here's the best part. The lefts hating and bull**** will continue for many years to come. Why is that good news? Because conservative values and ideas will continue to gain support and victory in this country well into the future.
    A giant mushroom cloud, 24 empty missile tubes... It's Miller Time!

Re: With the Democrats out of power

Well said, I think the hypocracy on the left is clear and like you said they will continue to polarize. Unfortunately, IMO, so will many on the right.

The interesting thing to me is that the left, when they actually admit that they are being critical and use hateful language start out by saying that they think both parties are bad, etc. but by the end they only really are marginalizing and being critical of one side. If you look at the posts here there is almost always that common thread of I think both parties are bad but the Republicans or the "neocons" are the worst.

I'm glad they do take this approach, the far left does the Republicans a great service because they are so vocal. They also have some great celebrity and popular spokespeople who constantly make statments that hurt their cause. I hope they keep Dean up front for a while, he is one of the best examples.

The Republican Party of the United States has been hijacked by the neoconservative wing of that party and they are steering this nation on a course of destruction. The problem with you conservatives is that you are so blinded by your hatred of liberals, that you cannot see what is happening to your own party. All "the negative things about conservatives on here" are mostly about the bottom dwelling neocons. Conservatives are no problem for liberals. They have been handling them for years. But these scum suckers who are in power now are a different breed.

Whether you like it or not, both the liberals and conservatives are on the same sinking ship. The difference is that liberals realize it, but you conservatives have been so bamboozled by these snakes that you are totally oblivious to it.

Quote Originally Posted by USNavySubSailor
    I was wondering, why all the negative things about conservatives on here? Certainly there are enough people on both sides to make the hating equal?
    Then it hit me, with the Democrats out of power, it’s easy to forget how systematically awful they are. Take corruption for instance, counting every member of Congress who had been disciplined for ethics violations or convicted of serious crime since 1975: 46 Democrats and 15 Republicans. That’s a 3-to-1 ratio. If Nancy Pelosi was smart – this is a hypothetical, OK? – but if she was smart, instead of trying to make an issue out of a “culture of corruption,” Pelosi would celebrate every liberal’s favorite part of the Constitution, the Fifth Amendment. She has the right to remain silent. I really wish she would exercise that right.

Here's the best part. The lefts hating and bull**** will continue for many years to come. Why is that good news? Because conservative values and ideas will continue to gain support and victory in this country well into the future.
    Conservative values? What values? What do you people stand for, exactly?

dont conservative values mostly interfere with "seperation of Church and State"?
    doesnt that, ya know, defeat the porpose of the country?
    besides, i hear conservatives hate shellfish, and therefore ill hate them in return
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    The Republican Party of the United States has been hijacked by the neoconservative wing of that party and they are steering this nation on a course of destruction. The problem with you conservatives is that you are so blinded by your hatred of liberals, that you cannot see what is happening to your own party. All "the negative things about conservatives on here" are mostly about the bottom dwelling neocons. Conservatives are no problem for liberals. They have been handling them for years. But these scum suckers who are in power now are a different breed.

Whether you like it or not, both the liberals and conservatives are on the same sinking ship. The difference is that liberals realize it, but you conservatives have been so bamboozled by these snakes that you are totally oblivious to it.
    Thanks for the enlightening me, I wasn't aware that I'd been hijacked but I guess us stupid conservatives that you've been handling for years just don't know any better. Wow, maybe someday I'll be as smart as you.

Funny, seem's like I've been warned about this before by you guys, Reagan, Bush Sr., gosh I'm just so easily bamboozled into voting for these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    Conservative values? What values? What do you people stand for, exactly?
    label me whatever you will for the following comments, but here is how I see the world.

Right and wrong is black and white. You can no more be kind of speeding then you can be kind of pregnant. You either are or you aren't. There are very few gray's in the world.

Work hard to make the best life you can for yourself and your family without relying on someone else to provide for your family. If you can not afford a Yacht, don't try to buy one and be happy fishing out of your row boat or from the bank and be happy you have a string and hook to fish with.

If you have more then you need give it to someone who has less then they need. Don't feel like you must, just do it because it is the right thing to do.

Your kids are not always going to be happy and that's ok. They are not always going to have everything they want and that's ok. You are not always going to have everything you want and that's ok.

Sometimes you are going to get your feelings hurt and you are going to hurt other feelings. It build character and it's ok.

Favorite sayings:

Hard work increases an organisms ability to do harder work.
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
    If there is a will there is a way and if you haven't found it then try harder.
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over hoping for a different result each time.

And finally.... If at first you don't succeed, so much for Skydiving!

Quote Originally Posted by justlearning
    Thanks for the enlightening me, I wasn't aware that I'd been hijacked but I guess us stupid conservatives that you've been handling for years just don't know any better. Wow, maybe someday I'll be as smart as you.
    You're welcome. I'm glad to help.

Funny, seem's like I've been warned about this before by you guys, Reagan, Bush Sr., gosh I'm just so easily bamboozled into voting for these guys.
    As mama use to say....stupid is as stupid does.
    Last edited by bairdi; 06-27-2006 at 06:41 AM.

9. 06-27-2006, 07:03 AM

Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    You're welcome. I'm glad to help.

As mama use to say....stupid is as stupid does.
    I love it when the smug air of intellectual superiority oozes from you liberals. You sure do hide it well when debating or choosing your leaders. GO DEAN and HILLARY!!!! I think your most articulate spokespeople are most prominently featured on E! and that's probably because they are trained actors.