+ Reply to Thread

National Mortgage Law Group 714-577-1100

This company is a scam, Louis Andersen and his "team" are taking your hard earned money to join a lawsuit in which they have no connection with any attorneys at all. Beware of if you get a call from this guy, he will go through a bs pitch and send you some doctored up documents that appear real, but they are not. Look at the case numbers, they are all the same for different lenders and plaintiffs. they just change the name and send it to you, you will Never be added to a suit, you will only lose your money!! if you have submitted money to this firm, or boiler room, put a stop payment on it now.

Louis Anderson

This National Mortgage Law Group is a scam, Louis Andersen and his "team" are taking your hard earned money to join a lawsuit in which they have no connection with any attorneys at all. Beware of if you get a call from this guy, he will go through a bs pitch and send you some doctored up documents that appear real, but they are not. Look at the case numbers, they are all the same for different lenders and plaintiffs. they just change the name and send it to you, you will Never be added to a suit, you will only lose your money!! if you have submitted money to this firm, or boiler room, put a stop payment on it now. Their number is 714-577-1100, it doesnt even register to the same company. I was robo dialed 5 times and asked to join a lawsuit against my lender Citizens, who i have found nothing on them about. Beware!!!

714-577-1100

National Mortgage Law is a robo dialing scam, beware of these guys

National Mortgage Law

This is not even a real company, no DBA files with the state, no BBB, no record. the number goes to another company. they will come at you to join a mass joinder lawsuit against your lender and say it has been settled, when in fact this company has nothing to do with the lawsuit at all, nor has it been settled or close to it. They say they will have a paralegal call you back when in fact its another scam sales rep, they forge documents to get your money and they will do nothing to save your house. if they call you, hang up. You are better off losing just your house than your money and your house too.

Re: National Mortgage Law Group 714-577-1100

I don't know what these people are posting about! I signed up with them and I went into their office and met with them. My personal lawyer checked them out. They are a real company and they had their business license hanging on the wall! I am so happy with the treatment I got from them. The only negative thing I heard was from a competitor named Clayton at The Reliant Network (which also uses the name K2 law). Now Reliant is a scam!

Re: National Mortgage Law Group 714-577-1100

Well apparently you are a employee and not a client Drjames. For one if they have a business license they would be registered with the city/state and even on the BBB, but their fictitious name is no where but in the head of innocent telemarketed home owners. I spent $3000 with them and received nothing, they wont even answer my calls, all i want was to let them know i now have a sale date and it appears they are doing nothing. I know nothing of the other company you mentioned, all i know of is the one that scammed me. So just know that karma will get you, so hide your kids, hide your wifes, and hide your husbands too.
    So Drjames, continue misleading Americans and see what happens. The AG is coming for you and your scammer buddies. Since my house is lost, i have nothing else to spend my money on other than attorneys and filings to shut your operation down, so keep your resume up to date, you will be needing it.