+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Global Xpress Group, Inc. FINAL STORY

Greetings,

The year is now 2011 and I must say what a wild life it's been for the past few years. I have lost so much, and gained so much in the process. One thing I must point out quickly is the mere fact that people are accusing me as being top scam artist for a said card that was supposed to be a "bank in your pocket" and this is not the case at all.

I am writing this to make it a permanent stain in the internet so that people will know the final story.

In 2008, a man named Angel M. Salgado came to me with an idea that seemed so great, I just had to know more. The idea was a card that can do anything... but we already have similar ones however this one was a bit different... back then... it wasn't until him and I built up the idea more and made it public people started to copy the idea. Now we have pre-paid cards that build your credit... before we did not.

Anyhow to achieve this card, we needed thousands in investments so that came out of my pocket, and a bunch of others who were scammed out of their money. Now, was it my fault they were scammed? No.. this was the work of Angel Salgado himself.

Angel used the money not for business, but to buy his kids and his family food and things to live on. He did spend some on business but everytime I did my "JOB" in the company, he seemed to NEVER get to the point.

So yes, Angel scammed everyone and Global Xpress Group, Inc. deserves nothing but a big fat lawsuit. currently i am working on getting Angel into a court and having the business shut down... the business is already shut down but I'm not going to sit here and see this happen before my very eyes and I won't sit here and watch him make a fool out of me and those who worked hard and even invested in the company

Either or... this is the final story. Angel M. Salgado of Bronx, NY USA or Carolina, Puerto Rico... is a scam artist.

He claims to file something to free him from the charges, but that won't go over seeing he owes THOUSANDS!

Angel promised me a cut out of the investments and that never followed through. The guy is a scam artist.

also, he works with another scammer known as EJ Fulbright (Eric Fulbright) and his "lawyer" Oliver Hawkins Esq in New York City, which I will be contacting shortly about all this.

Anyhow, after it was all said in done, he's a scam artist.

IF YOU SEE HIS NAME ANYWHERE DONT FALL FOR IT.

Thank you, and may everyone have a blessed and peaceful year.

-BDM

Re: Global Xpress Group, Inc. FINAL STORY

First i would like to say greetings and hope everyone is doing well.

Now to get straight to the point, I am at this moment doing business with Angel Salgado and his team at Global Xpress Group, Inc. And have not seen what you are talking about. We are in fact doing very well with the cards we have transferring funds from the USA into Canada as of September of 2010 and nothing you have said i have seen.

Angel Salgado and i met in Sidney Australia in a meeting he had with a money transfer company we also have been doing business with, Well to make the story short we have about 50,000 cards in the USA, Australia, Canada and looking at Mexico and the UK! So i really do not have a clue what you are talking about.

His team has talked about a Brian Martin, Kevin Martin and so on but Angel Salgado Refuses to even get into a one on one with me about what went on, Angel only says the past is the past and whats done in the dark will soon come to light!

Mr BrianM You must be this Brian Martin his team has talked about, Well Mr Angel Salgado has even gone as far as to say that you are a good smart man and that he hopes some day you find your calling. So all Mr Angel Salgado has done is talk very well of you But some people in his team has not, and has said things that you have tried to do to hurt Mr Angel Salgado and His Company.

Now this "lawyer" Oliver Hawkins Esq, Never heard or seen this gentlemen before but i will be talk to him about this gentlemen, Plus the company has a great legal team, So you or anyone has to have a great deal of things and proof to take them down just like that.

Just to let you know.

So just to clear the air that the company is alive and doing well and Mr Angel Salgado Has Not Scam me or anyone in my circle or anyone that i have talked to. Believe me i did my job into looking at Angel and his company before we jumped into the water to swim with him. He is a good partner and a great family man!

I have been to Puerto Rico with my family And Angel and his family has been to Canada four times, And twice of those times in a company Jet... So i have no clue what you are trying to do my friend.

If you have a need to talk you can contact me On AIM: ruiz.mike64@ymail.com or Mike M Quebec

Be Blessed.
    Mike Ruiz.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianM View Post
    Greetings,

The year is now 2011 and I must say what a wild life it's been for the past few years. I have lost so much, and gained so much in the process. One thing I must point out quickly is the mere fact that people are accusing me as being top scam artist for a said card that was supposed to be a "bank in your pocket" and this is not the case at all.

I am writing this to make it a permanent stain in the internet so that people will know the final story.

In 2008, a man named Angel M. Salgado came to me with an idea that seemed so great, I just had to know more. The idea was a card that can do anything... but we already have similar ones however this one was a bit different... back then... it wasn't until him and I built up the idea more and made it public people started to copy the idea. Now we have pre-paid cards that build your credit... before we did not.

Anyhow to achieve this card, we needed thousands in investments so that came out of my pocket, and a bunch of others who were scammed out of their money. Now, was it my fault they were scammed? No.. this was the work of Angel Salgado himself.

Angel used the money not for business, but to buy his kids and his family food and things to live on. He did spend some on business but everytime I did my "JOB" in the company, he seemed to NEVER get to the point.

So yes, Angel scammed everyone and Global Xpress Group, Inc. deserves nothing but a big fat lawsuit. currently i am working on getting Angel into a court and having the business shut down... the business is already shut down but I'm not going to sit here and see this happen before my very eyes and I won't sit here and watch him make a fool out of me and those who worked hard and even invested in the company

Either or... this is the final story. Angel M. Salgado of Bronx, NY USA or Carolina, Puerto Rico... is a scam artist.

He claims to file something to free him from the charges, but that won't go over seeing he owes THOUSANDS!

Angel promised me a cut out of the investments and that never followed through. The guy is a scam artist.

also, he works with another scammer known as EJ Fulbright (Eric Fulbright) and his "lawyer" Oliver Hawkins Esq in New York City, which I will be contacting shortly about all this.

Anyhow, after it was all said in done, he's a scam artist.

IF YOU SEE HIS NAME ANYWHERE DONT FALL FOR IT.

Thank you, and may everyone have a blessed and peaceful year.

-BDM

So if Mr Angel Salgado and his company has scammed you and are scamming then why would you put this: http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=123543

Really now my friend who is the spammer.... Just click the link and see the truth... My friend you have done it to your self.

here is the link: http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=123543

Global Xpress Group made an impact in the later Summer of 2009 in the media for the Dominican Republic countrywide.
    Over 40 news reporters and a dozen news stations reported in for the press conference that took place in late Septemeber
    of 2009. The conference call was nothing short of success. Global Xpress Group, Inc. successfully launched their system
    into the Dominican Republic, and continue to push to allow everyone to enjoy the great benefits of the system.
    http://www.globalxpressgroup.com/media.php

I just got off the phone with Angel and he told me that was the press conference in DR and the gentleman at the left of the picture is BrianM AKA Brian Martin.

And that he (Mr Martin) did not know what the hell was going on and had not done his job for the conference, He left the video AD of the card in the states and just was a mess. And thats why when he (Brian Martin) got back home he was dismissed from the company.

And i talked to the person that was the head of the press conference (Freddy Nunez) and he informed me "Quote" Mr martin was a wast of time to even be there that he played no part in anything and that Mr Salgado was more then kind to let him be a part of all of this, And that he was a wast of money for the company end "Quote"

Side not and that his suite was dirty and needed to be pressed And all he was doing was wasting company money on fast women at the hotel resort they was staying at.

But Angel would not talk no more about Mr Martin... Wow if it was me i would punish this guy for keep trying too hurt Angel and his company, But as Angel told me he is hurting nobody but himself... AMEN to that.

Much Blessings!
    Mike Ruiz.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    I just got off the phone with Angel and he told me that was the press conference in DR and the gentleman at the left of the picture is BrianM AKA Brian Martin.

And that he (Mr Martin) did not know what the hell was going on and had not done his job for the conference, He left the video AD of the card in the states and just was a mess. And thats why when he (Brian Martin) got back home he was dismissed from the company.

And i talked to the person that was the head of the press conference (Freddy Nunez) and he informed me "Quote" Mr martin was a wast of time to even be there that he played no part in anything and that Mr Salgado was more then kind to let him be a part of all of this, And that he was a wast of money for the company end "Quote"

Side not and that his suite was dirty and needed to be pressed And all he was doing was wasting company money on fast women at the hotel resort they was staying at.

But Angel would not talk no more about Mr Martin... Wow if it was me i would punish this guy for keep trying too hurt Angel and his company, But as Angel told me he is hurting nobody but himself... AMEN to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruiz.Mike64 View Post

Much Blessings!
    Mike Ruiz.

Freddy doesn't like me, and the money used was raised from a friend of mine who used her credit to get investments and it really messed her up cause she didn't get her cash back still but that was a long time ago... Im not involved any longer.

I will be working with Kathy on her loss, then we'll see who the liar is. ANGEL, you stole the money, you took it, you used it for your family. You bought toys for the kids, clothes, EVERYTHING. I am sick of hearing from Angel that I was at fault. Angel NEVER brought the product, in fact he first said it would cost $5000 total to get involved and get a card processor and after I spent half of that, his lawyer the other half... NOTHING happened and the price was raised to $25,000 for the processor.

Angel, you frauded money out of Kathy, myself, and many others. You can't man up then i'll make you. I will give Kathy a call and see what is going on. Also I will be having someone look into Oliver Hawkins Esq, New York City (Your attorney) on the legality of this situation. A contract I signed stated investment to be paid back in full within ONE YEAR and that never happened and this was 3 years ago. Kathy? Her contract was so much more and you didn't give her a dime back

You will be caught, believe me and I will have the proof to finally show the world what a TRUE SCUM BAG REALLY IS.

A full Report on The Global Xpress Group, Inc. Scam will be posted shortly. I will have video footage of people who were scammed, and fake contracts signed etc given by the said company.

Stay tuned.

Angel Writes Below On YouTube

Angel writes below,

"My Guy In The Media FREDDY NUNEZ Was Going Kill Brian Cause He Was Talking Shit About The Press Conference Note Did Not Have His Name On It And My Guy Heard Him Talking Shit... He Was Going To Have His People Take Brian Out I Had The Plead To Him Not Too Kill Brian!... If I Wanted To Steal Money I Would Of Had Him Killed And Thats That... He Will Never Be Found! Believe Me."

Pure proof that the people he works with and is around are shady murderers and scam artists that belong in jail.

Source picture below

You have no full report on nothing Mr Martin. You have nothing on this company, you have what was allowed to you when Angel thought you was a real person of worth my friend! Anything beyond that we all know you have PHOTOSHOP it!

The world will know what a shady person you are if anyone really cares about BRIAN D MARTIN-LOL

NOT!

Blessed Day!
    -Mike

Mr Martin what you comment here is right, the people that Angel's dealing with will not let you say nothing more about Angel and his company... NOTHING MORE WITH OUT TAKING ACTION!

You have said and did your last with out no one calling you out! Just because we are business men that does not mean that we have to stay shut and not react too your lies and your comments that are not facts but BOLD lies!!

Read it clear my friend what i am going to write! Angel must not be all YouTube savvy but we have people in our team that know people in that world!

We did not get where we are today buy not knowing no one or just dropping names like you do my dear friend, And also letting people... PUNKS THE LIKES OF YOU AND YOUR BROTHER PUSH US AROUND AND TRY AND INTIMIDATE US!

Take this ass a threat or a warning cause at this point its beyond all that BRIAN!!

You started this and we will now finish this!

You are a pussycat in a dean with lions!!!

Blessings to you and your family!

Understand this you trying to with whats going to feed our family's and get people not to trust us! Cause if you deal with the CEO of this company that we are all partners of... You are dealing with us also. We all have children and wifes, Not just a girlfriend with no children to feed. And when you with a real mans family... THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!!

-Mike

Making a full report, also you'll hear from my manager and lawyer shortly.

Angel is a scam artist, he will go in prison when I am done with him, and so will you if you continue

[quote=Ruiz.Mike64;1041282]You have no full report on nothing Mr Martin. You have nothing on this company, you have what was allowed to you when Angel thought you was a real person of worth my friend! Anything beyond that we all know you have PHOTOSHOP it!

The world will know what a shady person you are if anyone really cares about BRIAN D MARTIN-LOL

NOT!

Already making a website and blast posting blogs everywhere about Global Xpress Group, Inc and Angel along with real proof he scammed me and others.

Deal with it

Monday, April 25, 2011

Brian Martin
    Prepare yourself ****** 9:06 PM
    You're nothing but a dilusional bitch 9:06 PM
    I got something for you 9:06 PM
    Fuck with me online you get your ass done 9:06 PM
    Talk you pussy 9:13 PM
    You afraid im gonna you up? 9:13 PM
    Cause thats whats happening soon 9:13 PM
    Also I want to fly down there and break your nose 9:13 PM
    Bet you 100 bucks I could do it too 9:13 PM
    Little bitch boy, you're mine

You want to take this to the streets then lets see how ruff you are step out of behind your PC and your house... Oops i mean your brothers wifes house and lets deal with this once and for all... Winner takes all!!...

You talking about punching my partner Angel Salgado on the nose, And you bet 100Dollars only! Lets do 10K bitch.

Waiting for your response.
    -Mike