+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Colonel Gaddafi 'flees' to Venezuela as cities fal

Libya: Colonel Gaddafi 'flees' to Venezuela as cities fall to protesters

Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi may be heading to Venezuela, Foreign Secretary William Hague has suggested, citing "information that suggests he is on his way."

Several media have also reported rumors that Colonel Gaddafi was headed to Venezuela Photo: REUTERS

5:10PM GMT 21 Feb 2011

Leaving talks in Brussels after agreeing an EU statement demanding restraint and an end to violence by the Libyan regime, Mr Hague said he had no firm knowledge but went on: "I have seen some information that suggests he is on his way there at the moment."

British officials indicated the Foreign Secretary was not referring to any media speculation but other sources.

The Foreign Secretary spoke to reporters after a meeting of EU foreign ministers focused on the revolts sweeping across Libya and other countries in North African and the Middle East.

During a day of talks on an EU response to the Libyan crisis, all EU foreign ministers were being kept updated, but only Mr Hague seemed confident enough to volunteer a likely bolthole for the Libyan leader.

Several media had also reported rumors that Gaddafi was headed to Venezuela. Chavez and Gaddafi have visited each other and enjoy warm political relations.

\http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...rotesters.html
    I swear by my life and my love for it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for me.
    John Galt

Re: Colonel Gaddafi 'flees' to Venezuela as cities

Turned out to be bullshit like most of your crap didn't it.

Ha. William Hague made a right arse of himself claiming Gaddafi was fleeing. Still, we all make mistakes.

Whats really embarrassing as a Brit was seeing David Cameron this week rushing with indecent haste to Egypt. "I'm the first world leader here, look at me!".

I watched him being interviewed from Egypt by the bbc. He was sked if there wasnt a danger he was going to be seen either a) legitimising a regime that is temporary and unelected b) patronising the Egyptians.

He said no, no, then went on to patronise the Egyptians about how to run their own country.

But thats not the worst thing. He's now on a middle east tour (currently in Kuwait) with a delegation of UK arms manufacturers.

You couldnt make it up. He's lecturing middle east countries about democracy, while selling weapons to any remaining dictators who havent been deposed. All the while Libya are killing their own people ... with weapons we sold them.

Fuck. Just ... .

Woah there padnah, as in maybe it's not that they hate our way of life, but rather our two faced phoney arsed meddling and manupulation?

This is why I LOVE scam....

One twit talks about his own Country and leader as the middle east errupts and the other slightly more of a moronic twit does the traditional playbook okie doke.... ITS OUR FAULT!!

Mean while bodies litter the streets of Libya and I didnt hear one mention of condemnation of their wonderful leader....

:cwm2:

Best thread eva!!
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

- Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleP View Post
    This is why I LOVE scam....

One twit talks about his own Country and leader as the middle east errupts and the other slightly more of a moronic twit does the traditional playbook okie doke.... ITS OUR FAULT!!

Mean while bodies litter the streets of Libya and I didnt hear one mention of condemnation of their wonderful leader....

Best thread eva!!
    Everyone knows by now you people take no responsibility for anything.

If anyone thought about doing here what the US corporate oligarchy does elsewhere you'd be screeching for their extermination immediately.

Oh wait, you already do that for nothing, nevermind.

[insert childish emoticon here]

Right back atcha, dickhead.

Btw, why do you support incest/murder/pedophilia/rape and genocide? I mean, you must do ... you haven't condemned those acts every time you make a post.

Fucking idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Right back atcha, dickhead.

Btw, why do you support incest/murder/pedophilia/rape and genocide? I mean, you must do ... you haven't condemned those acts every time you make a post.

Fucking idiot.
    Hit a nerve there my socially retarded friend??

Isn't it your dumb ass voice I read all over here claiming to care so much for the Iraqi's??? "The millions of Iraqi dead!!! Blair was a liar!!! I am going to whine like I know what I am talking about!!!"

Yet, here we have another wonderful human being completely wasting his own people (again) and all you can talk about is your own leader going to the Middle East like he is on some pyramid money making scheme....

To any normal thinking person in this world, they would peg you in 5 minutes as to what you are... A complete FRAUD.

You are not only a complete social misfit, you have that wonderful Gazza syndrome to match it, thinking you know what you are talking about and anyone who disagrees with you is.... An "idiot".

Will all the respect I can muster.... You are one of the biggest idiots on these boards and reading you squirm daily is very entertaining!!!

Giggles!
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

- Thomas Sowell

Yet, here we have another wonderful human being completely wasting his own people (again) and all you can talk about is your own leader going to the Middle East like he is on some pyramid money making scheme....
    You ARE an idiot. Really. It's not a throwaway insult. You seriously are mentally deficient.

Making point A does not somehow negate point B.

I criticise Cameron for his insensitivity and Hague's silly remarks. That does not mean I am now fan of the Libyan regime. How could it?

Get a ing education.

No matter what issue (international) is at hand, what the real issue is, is that of POWER!

All worldwide (like the web) leaders want to have POWER, most will do anything to gain it.

Politics and religion only bring hatred between people that otherwise would have been great friends.

Is like war: young people go to another country, continent, region, city to kill other young people that they don't know, have done nothing to them, and in a tourist travel tour could have helped each other.

Leaders in all positions fear losing power so they must force hatred among their people against the people of other leaders that are competing with them.

Money is power, and oil, being black gold, or probably, diamonds, must be kept within ones leader's treasure chest.

Anyone menacing that has to be overthrown.

We, everyday life people, can only do this, write articles, posts, threads about this fact and try to see if other people understand the message and seek some peace being tolerant of other people that differ from our beliefs.

Tolerance is the only remedy for peace, but leaders will not accept that, they could lose power.

There have been inventions that make motors run on water (pre-hydrogen chemical) that would make the need for oil worthless and useless. But POWER won't allow that to be a reality to the public.

Motors run our everyday lives. Electric motors use oil deratives too (electricity generators).

I don't think we should insult each other to express our ideas. Insults could be a negative means of liberating our frustrations.

Lets use positive liberating expressions from our frustrations, fears, and furiousness.

Sincerely
    :sun_smiley::sun_smiley::sun_smiley::sun_smiley:
    :sun_smiley:

Join free. Earn cash in 37 minutes without investment!

Click right now:

http://cash4yes.com/easyprofits

You ARE an idiot. Really. It's not a throwaway insult. You seriously are mentally deficient.

I criticise Cameron for his insensitivity and Hague's silly remarks. That does not mean I am now fan of the Libyan regime. How could it?

Get a ing education.
    Ahhh... The old "Get an education" line, the 1st sign from someone who is insecure with himself.

You are a classic socially retarded laughing stock.... The sad part is you don't even get that you are a joke.....

Word of advice for you... Where ever you went to school, hunt down your teachers and demand a refund because they failed.... BIG time.

All the education in the world won't fix stupid. You sir are like an infant when it comes to real world knowledge. Just be happy you are in Scotland.....

:blunt:

- Thomas Sowell

Ahhh... The old "Get an education" line, the 1st sign from someone who is insecure with himself.

You are a classic socially retarded laughing stock.... The sad part is you don't even get that you are a joke.....
    Yeah, no comment on why I called you an idiot and questioned your ability to understand english? Let me refresh your ailing memory:

Any response, or are you just going to try and divert attention from your original idiotic point? Take your stupid comment to its logical end, and you can never again criticise Obama or your own government.

Fucking stupid.
    Last edited by thistle; 02-27-2011 at 05:48 AM.

Word of advice for you... Where ever you went to school, hunt down your teachers and demand a refund because they failed.... BIG time.

All the education in the world won't fix stupid. You sir are like an infant when it comes to real world knowledge. Just be happy you are in Scotland.....

:blunt:
    Really... He's right.

You're so obviously a mental defective it isn't even funny anymore.

All you've got is militarist right-wing bullshit cliches and simple minded, bumper sticker propaganda to parrot interspersed with infantile name calling on a caliber with 7 year olds.

And when it's not that - it's astoundingly bizarre obsessions with totally meaningless excreta that you try to personalize into a flame war.

Basically, you're a textbook example of a ing moron.

The only function you've ever served here is to debunk the myth that there are some kind of standards required to get into the US Military.

If any of your BS about that has a grain of truth, it's a sad commentary and something we need to deal with asap.

Last edited by dchristie; 02-27-2011 at 05:58 AM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    All you've got is bullshit cliches and simple minded, bumper sticker propaganda to parrot interspersed with infantile name calling on a caliber with 7 year olds.
    OH NO YOU DIDN'T, hahahahaha.
    Seriously, hahahahaha.
    Holy shit, hello Pot, this is Kettle and you are a nigger.

FFS.

I love you man, too funny.
    Signature back in one week

Yeah, no comment on why I called you an idiot and questioned your ability to understand english? Let me refresh your ailing memory:

Any response, or are you just going to try and divert attention from your original idiotic point? Take your stupid comment to its logical end, and you can never again criticise Obama or your own government.

Fucking stupid.
    Hey shit for brains... (That is being nice).

You do know if we gather up all your entertaining little posts, you are constantly avoiding the real suhject at hand because for some retarded reason in that little peanut brain, you think that would some how be agreeing with the righties on here....

You are the classic cut off your nose to spite your face.

There is nothing to answer, this thread had no need for you to "question" your leaders motives, I mean seriously??? How dumb is that? You avioded the main subject by trying to throw in some random assualt on your own leaders, I mean, do you not know how stupid you sound??? You have the balls to ask me to address that??? Adress what? That you avoid real subject matter with lame attempts to prove you know what you are talking about??? You dont... Clearly.

I started a thread about Qaddafi being linked to the Pan Am bombing... You and your South American Photographer buddy attacked me instead of commenting on the subject matter.... You think people dont see that??? Are you really that blind to your own hypocrisy??? I love it!!!

:cwm2: :cwm2: :cwm2:
    Three giggles!!

I am telling you with all the sincerity I can, get your money back!! They failed you hard!

- Thomas Sowell

There is nothing to answer, this thread had no need for you to "question" your leaders motives, I mean seriously??? How dumb is that? You avioded the main subject by trying to throw in some random assualt on your own leaders, I mean, do you not know how stupid you sound??? You have the balls to ask me to address that??? Adress what? That you avoid real subject matter with lame attempts to prove you know what you are talking about??? You dont... Clearly.
    It was William Hague who claimed Gaddafi was fleeing. He made an idiot of himself. This was actually the opinion of many in UK, the media assumed (wrongly) that Hague wouldnt make such a statement unless he knew something we didnt. In fact, he was just wrong. So yes, I was quite entitled to make this comment because it was WHAT THE STORY WAS ABOUT!

He wasnt, and didnt, flee to Venezuela as Hague claimed. And for the last week the media in UK has been embarrased by/laughing at Hague, and Cameron's idiotic idea to fly to Egypt in the middle of a revolution, while cramming his plane with UK arms manufacturers so they could arm other ME dictators.

So no, you're utterly ignorant, this was actually a story in UK. Just cos YOU had no idea, LOL.

I started a thread about Qaddafi being linked to the Pan Am bombing... You and your South American Photographer buddy attacked me instead of commenting on the subject matter.... You think people dont see that??? Are you really that blind to your own hypocrisy??? I love it!!!
    Except there already was a thread about Gaddafi ordering the bombing, and it is filled with long in-depth posts by myself and Tulip! Why would I repeat the posts I already made in the earlier thread?

A better question, why the did you start that thread rather than add to Tulip's already existing & current thread?

You posted it to get a reaction, and now you're upset with the slapping you got for posting it and claiming some prior knowledge about something you are actually utterly ignorant about.

A bit like this thread.

If I say so myself ... you've been FUCKING OWNED AGAIN.
    Last edited by thistle; 02-27-2011 at 12:41 PM.