+ Reply to Thread

It's A Freaking Shame

Hey Gang,

I just need to vent. :mad:

While reading about all the scams on Scam.com, it shows me how freaking stupid these people are (I'm talking about the scam artists who illegally take our money and time).

With all the technology available, why don't they use the knowledge they have, to offer legitmate business opportunities to consumers. They can make a lot of money and we can make a lot of money. When you make a lot of money with a company YOU NEVER LEAVE IT.

Some people do not want to work on the internet, they just want to buy a product that will make their lives more enjoyable easier. There will ALWAYS be someone to sell to.

Scam artists use their knowledge and energy to destroy other people's "dreams" and rip them off for a few hundred or thousands of dollars and think they have really "gotten over". This is freaking insane. Making money is easy, it is the "motive" behind making money that ruins it for online consumers and entreprenuers.

Money is never ending, it is just energy in a solid form. The amount of money online entreprenuers could make by using their energy honestly is staggering.

I am not living in some sort of utopia where I see everything as "perfect". I know there will always be crooks, it is the reasoning they use to make money that baffles me. :confused:

They waste their time and expertise and our time and money to rip us off for thousands of dollars when all they have to do is use their expertise honestly and WE ALL would make A LOT of money EASILY and live the good life. They don't have to worry about going to jail and we don't have to worry about being ripped off.

Have you ever seen the website on MoreThanTraffic. A LOT of knowledge and expertise went into putting that website together. It is really, really well put together, yet I have read about this on Scam.com as being a scam. If this product were an honest product, think of the money everyone would make. It would be mind-blowing. Yet they waste their time and expertise and our time and money with a dishonest product. So instead of having a product that would benefit all people involved to make BIG money, they rip people off to make a few hundreds of thousands of dollars, when all could making a few MILLIONS. :confused: This is freaking insanity.

A lot of people say it is hard to make a living, but I personally don't think so. Making a living is not hard, it is the freaking insanity people have about HOW to get money that makes it hard.

The point I am trying to make is why make it dishonest when it will be more PROFITABLE for everyone involved when it is done honestly.

I don't have the knowledge about putting a website together or even designing one. I lean more towards advertising, but I am seriously thinking about taking the time to learn and put a product out in cyberspace that will benefit all. :)

Re: It's A Freaking Shame

I'll vent with you buddy :mad: . I can't agree with you more. It is very f***ing sickening how these scam artists get rich by doing it dishonestly. I get pissed all the time when I hear someone gets scammed. I read an article today about con artists targeting the elderly cleaning out their life savings. How can these *******s sleep at night? Simple: Their Sociopaths.

If only there were ways to make a good living in an honest way. Lets face it: It seems that the more dishonest and the more of an ******* you are, the more money you're gonna make. I've met my share of *******s who don't give a damn about anyone but themselves. I cringe when i see these so called work at home schemes tell you that you can make $20,000 a month, everyone can do it, it's real simple! Simple my ass! Makes me sick!!

I hate sales jobs cause they're strictly commission. I don't care for sales people either cause the ones that make $$$ are the ones who lie lie lie! Sales jobs have a bad rep due to very high pressure over the years. It would be nice if sales could be an honest career. Even the best product in the world is hard to sell due to getting a committment on that day. And it takes a jerk to close that deal and intimidate the customer.

Sales jobs should be salary plus bonus, that way there would be less pressure. Work at home jobs should operate the same way. Not many people can work on straight commission. It should be against the law on straight commission jobs. If you sell cars, houses or anything you get paid salary plus bonus. If you worked hard on that long day and didn't make a sale, you should be PAID for just trying and making an effort.

Love this post, I needed to vent as well :D

Unlucky36, I agreed with you 100%. These type of people have to be sociopaths.

I really, really don't think getting money is what gives them their high, to them that is just the icing on the cake, but the very act of using their knowledge and expertise to con a lot of people and having it succeed, is where they get their jollies.

That type of mindset is just sick, sick, sick .:(

Yeah, it's really sick. They can't fool me, I can read them very well. Speaking of sociopaths: Ted Bundy would have been great at all these scams. He was a lawyer, worked in the political campaign, and finally a serial killer. A serial killer that would have never been caught, but he chose to get caught.

These sickos have no soul. They are relentless and give no mercy. :mad:

Most of all: they're cowards. They stab people in the back. Too afraid to say something to your face.