+ Reply to Thread

Anyone have experience w/ VirtualType USA, or any other typing/data entry programs?

I joined VirtualType USA, the member site is ezay.net, and I'd like to know if it's a scam. My "referred manager" hasn't gotten back to me yet; 3 days and I'm sure as hell not going to wait around. Other DATA ENTRY sites...anyone have worthwhile experiences with any? THANKS for any and all replies, and, Have a TRULY Great Day! :), Leslie

Re: Anyone have experience w/ VirtualType USA, or any other typing/data entry programs?

It's crap Leslie! If you have not heard from your manager in 3 days, that should tell you something. He took your money and ran away. Good luck in getting your refund. And NEVER pay for a job!! They're supposed to pay you! There are too many scams on the net. The statistics are that 99% so called work at home jobs are scams. I have yet to find that 1% or .1% that works. I've been searching 4 years and have not made a damn dime.

Good luck to you

Re: Anyone have experience w/ VirtualType USA, or any other typing/data entry programs?

All datatyping at home jobs are scams. I know you want to feel like you have an option to make easy money, but you have to realize: there is no easy money on web.

For the second time Boris, I'm in total agrrement with ya. :D

For the second time Boris, I'm in total agrrement with ya. :D I've tried for 4 years to make what they say easy money on the net. Anyone who promotes all that rubbish on the net full of lies and broken promises that you can make alot of money for nothing, should not be allowed to have access to the internet. It's time to fight back!! :)