+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ken Out Source / Online Home Jobs - A BIG SCAM

Ken Out Source Account ID: KJ216384

Let me tell you my worst experience with the company mentioned above. They are the biggest SCAM on earth. I have lost more than $6657 with them in addition to the registration fee i paid them worth $95

Once they take the registration, they will never ever bother to give you what you have earned, rather suspend your account if you email them and ask them for the payment. This is the most critical part on their behalf
    It is advised not to register with them no matter what. I suggest you all to use your skills somewhere else instead of taking the botheration from them

I have attached few of the proofs hereunder. I would consider my $6657 worthy if i save people going to the wrong direction

Regards,

Your friend (A victim)
    Account ID: KJ216384
    Last edited by nazifjahanzeb; 02-19-2011 at 12:33 AM.

Re: Ken Out Source / Online Home Jobs - A BIG SCAM

dear friend i am humayun from Pakistan i have joined the ken out source free commission job since 17 DEC 2010.i have sent many mails for payment, my pending approved earning 700$ .yesterday they mail me that in march 1st week we will pay you now i am waiting for the payment .are they given any mail response to you please post or mail me.m_humayun1977@yahoo.com, my Account Id : KJ218404

Dear Nazif & humayun,

I am really sorry to hear about Ken ...
    I really shock cause i have earned $210 as free member and intend to invest $95 to get another job....

Thank you for your share.
    You save my equity.

But Brother Nafij,

have u ever got payment from them?? i m just curious or is it ur first or second payment??

do they ever pay their clients??

Quote Originally Posted by fardeen View Post
    But Brother Nafij,

have u ever got payment from them?? i m just curious or is it ur first or second payment??

No dear.. i never have got the payment from them. Even i waited for as long as 3 months, but in vain

Quote Originally Posted by omrishabbat View Post
    I was reading this post in such a great timing, i was just about to jump into this Ken "opportunity". I will wait to hear about others experiences do though it will be pretty hard to convince me to join this program.

Never ever try to join them. They are all fake. I posted the screenshot of my earning history and why should i post against them if i am earning that much money ????

Think wise :)

Quote Originally Posted by fardeen View Post
    But Brother Nafij,

Never... They will never pay you (Period)

I WAS ABLE TO GET A REFUND FROM KEN OUT SOURCE WORTH $66.00 AFTER PURCHASING THE COPY-PASTE-JOB OFFER.

Here is the story:

March 30, 2011 - Lured in their website, I registered because I am in need of additional income.

March 31 - Purchased Copy-Paste-Job Starter worth $66. Anticipated that job will be activated within 48 hours.

April 1 - While waiting, I searched the internet for reviews about Ken Out Source and was horrified to know it was a scam via Google search. Still in denial and by virtue of the benefit of the doubt, I just emailed them to follow-up my job activation and waited for a reply but to no avail. Then I began my investigation of their website again (www.online-home-jobs.com) and began to notice that online chat support was always offline, real time stats for earnings at their home page keeps on restarting every time I refresh the browser, and the notice for server maintenance and will be down for 24 hours is constant yet it never happened.

April 1 - Took precautionary steps and filed a dispute over Plimus.com and Paypal.com for non-receipt of order.

April 3 - After three days, Ken Out Source made contact to me via Plimus.com dispute thread. The transcript of our communication were as follows:

--- start of transcript---

04/01/2011 17:59 Customer Product not delivered - Dear Plimus.com I would like to report that one of your clients in contract with you (kenoutsource@gmail.com with website www.online-home-jobs.com) has failed to deliver the electronic service/pack they sold through your website Plimus.com. I have emailed kenoutsource customer support to no avail. They are scamming people into buying their job plans but never did they deliver it. This could affect the integrity of your site if you continue to partner with them in order for them to bypass Paypal security by using your site as front. Please help me in the refund of my money, for a regular guy like me working in the Philippines, $66.00 is a way lot of money to waste. I am much willing to cooperate with you and other proper authorities to stop this fraud and most importantly to get my REFUND. I appeal for help and empathy.

04/01/2011 18:02 Customer Reply to the software vendor - Please deliver as promised, otherwise refund my money.

04/03/2011 08:53 Vendor Reply to customer - Dear customer, Your account is already activated on the vary day you made payment. you have to login to my account section using below details to get started. Same details we already mailed you on the same day. Username: angzter86 Password: jasper86 Kindly close the dispute, and start the work. regards kos

04/04/2011 17:25 Customer Reply to the software vendor - Dear KOS, My Account has been activated. I thought there was a delay and that I was scammed. Ill check out how the system works. I might have over reacted! Pardon me for that. Thank you very much! ;-)

04/07/2011 10:54 Customer Reply to the software vendor - Dear KOS, Im still having second thoughts. There are many complaints when I search google that your site was a scam. I made progress however in the copy-paste job that I signed up and made it to the minimum of 50 and Im adding more. Based on your site, payout will be done between 7th to 15th. I will wait for the payout between these dates before closing the dispute, both here and the one filed at paypal. If this is an honest work, then more power to KOS! ;-)

04/07/2011 12:50 Vendor Reply to customer - Until and unless you wont close the dispute there wont be any payment sent to you and your work will not be accepted. If you are not closing the dispute in 24hrs. Your account will be suspended and in 48hrs will be totally terminated. regards kos

04/07/2011 17:40 Customer Reply to the software vendor - Dear KOS, Please do understand that there is no other way to verify the authenticity of your site and the claims made into your FAQ sheets but to complete one cycle of work and payout schemes to determine if indeed this is an honest-to-goodness endeavor. This is NOT an attack but rather an opportunity to prove the integrity of your site amongst all other negative claims made by other people in the internet. I will continue to work in the copy paste jobs, to prove that I am into work. Take this as a precautionary step of both sides for you to check if Im really into work and for my part to finally resolve all doubts, especially when I noticed that everyday there is a notice in your website that server will be down for 24 hours yet it never happened and the real time stats keeps on restarting every time I refresh the browser. This is giving both sides the benefit of the doubt to clear all else out. I will wait until the 15th day to complete the cycle as promised in the starter plan I purchased. Thank you very much and more power! Sincerely, Working Customer

04/07/2011 17:55 Customer Reply to the software vendor - Dear KOS, In addition to my statement, suspending and terminating my account will only increase suspicion and will just prove the negative claims and warnings made by other customers. This is the only hold I have for our mutual protection and agreement that will benefit both sides. Thank you and more power! Sincerely, Customer

04/08/2011 13:04 Vendor Full refund ( USD 66.0 ) - As said earlier there is nothing to worry, if you work correctly. if you are so much sacred... plz take your refund.... as we are terminating you and closing your account... for keeping the reg. fees on hold. Hope you get a genuine job. regards kos

---end of transcript---

April 8, 2011 - So I got my full refund and was charged back to my Paypal. But knowing the big injustice done to me and to lots, I want to reply but unable to do so because they closed the dispute already at Plimus.com and Paypal.com and rendered the dispute thread useless for me to put another comment, both. So I emailed them instead. Here is my email:

Dear KOS,

Thank you for the refund.

Please take note that this issue is not a matter of being "scared" as claimed by KOS (funny isn't it how you reacted to questions of insecurity which by the way you must prove otherwise) but a matter of personal security, and you have proven otherwise the sincerity of your intentions to uphold payments to any of us who work genuinely. I just gave you a challenge to prove your authenticity by completing ONE cycle of your payout system, that's it. As explained before, in order to test your package it must undergo one complete cycle of work and payout to verify everything otherwise you could always run away from people who paid for your packages. It is also logical that it is better for you to terminate the accounts of those who filed a dispute (after sensing some insecurities) and just give the refunds, otherwise this issue will be escalated to Plimus.com and subsequently to Paypal.com and would undergo further investigation that might lead to tracking down and closing of your domain (if indeed your a scam), and it might also lead Plimus.com (your middle man) to rather terminate your contract with them rather than losing Paypal as their partners once proven your a scam. Closing the dispute by yourselves will protect you from losing your cover, isn't it? Still, by the benefit of the doubt, you are free to rebutt.

So I'm giving you one more chance, if you are indeed really authentic, then you would reconsider reactivating my account, check my work, give me a feedback, and pay me for whatever I have accomplished already (which is more than what is required!!!). Keep posted for updates with this issue as I consider this your violation to me even with a refund given (your reasons for termination because I'm scared is too lousy). Best regards! Thank you and more power! ;-)

Sincerely,

KJ253260

Awaiting still for reply. LESSON LEARNED EvERYOnE! ;-)

Sorry you had to deal with this but a simple google search should have brought up some red flags for you. I found complaints going back over a year..

The general rule is you NEVER pay for a job.. If you are paying for to have a business, well that's up to you and a whole other can of worms.. but if you are looking for a job.. you won't get one just by paying a fee.. any more than you can walk out your door and hand someone $100 to get a job.. it just doesn't work that way.. online or offline.

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner View Post
    Sorry you had to deal with this but a simple google search should have brought up some red flags for you. I found complaints going back over a year..

The general rule is you NEVER pay for a job.. If you are paying for to have a business, well that's up to you and a whole other can of worms.. but if you are looking for a job.. you won't get one just by paying a fee.. any more than you can walk out your door and hand someone $100 to get a job.. it just doesn't work that way.. online or offline.
    Thanks! Yes it was a dragging ordeal, and I'm a newbie in this kind of modus. I posted my story because maybe somehow this could help increase the red flags for other people not fall prey on these kind of modus. I've learned my lessons the hard way, but at least I got my reg fee. Maybe a tip for those like me who fell prey, if you used Paypal and Plimus.com to pay them, file a dispute immediately within 14 days after paying them so that the money transfer will be put on hold. Escalate it immediately after 5-7 days after filing to Paypal.com or Plimus.com so that investigation cam proceed. Tendency is, if they are real scammers, they would just opt to return your money than facing investigation. But still, we have to do something after that, raise awareness of their modus and have them shut down! I just don't know how, so posting testimonies might help reach proper authorities. :-)

i been a free member of KOT since last march 13 ,2011.. and hope to get payment after 30days ( and that hopefully will be on april30). I JUST WANT TO ASKED IF u already received payment as a free member? thank you..

have u ever got paid with KOT ALREADY? I AM AFRAID ALL MY JOB WORK DONE WILL NOT GET PAID AFTER READING ALL THE TESTIMONIAL HERE AGAINST KEN OUT SOURCE. ALTHOUGH I DIDNT' SPEND A DIME SINCE I AM A FREE MEMBER.. BUT I SPENT A LOT OF TIME PROMOTING THEIR SITE.. PLS DO REPLY.. THANKS

I joined 'Kenoutsource' or 'Online-home-jobs.com' as an 'affiliate' free on 20//12/2011, and worked sincerely for the last 4 months. I have been sending them emails and also 'contact form' from their website as my total income is approx $1300 - but they do not reply. Moreover, they have even removed the 'affiliate program' from their site, though the 'affiliate program' link appears on the left side of their site, clicking it will bring you an error. The method of payment is 'paypal' if you supply your paypal id, however, they have even stated that in case the paypal id is not given, then they will send a paper check. But, so far there is not even a peep from them. How does one bring them to book?

Yes, Ken Out Source is a scam, I have been waiting two weeks for a response on my job duties on the "TWEET N EARN" job. I have sent 5 emails and I have not gotten a response until I filed a dispute through pay-pal and then they want to respond ** saying they don't give refunds and blah blah. What am I paying them for if your not doing what your site says. Someone needs to report this scam to whoever can close this operation down. It's sad how their making money from home and the people who pays is ripped off and I also believe Plimus is the same as them because they replied back instead of Ken Out Source. Pay-pal needs to stop accepting payments for them.:zx11pissed:

They are absolutely fraud. I almost tried for 6 months my payment is $500. There is no use. Instead of trying to get the payment I am working on my own. What to do ??

Yes i do agree with you that the online-home-jobs is a big big big scam. When you send them an email they will not reply to your email whatsoever, their contact phone no. nobody answer it and their online chat is that when they are online nobody answer your query. And when you file a complain and asking a refund from paypal or plimus voila hallelujah they will reply to your complain and they will said to you that they will pay but you have to cancel your dispute or refund. Of course for us workers we will cancel our dispute and the refund coz they will not pay you with your work but guess what you will wait and wait and wait and they will not refund you nor they will pay your work. This is the best thing to do for us people who has been working for them when we ask a refund and they say cancel your refund coz we will pay you DO NOT TAKE THIS BAIT this is a big lie. If we want justice do not ask for a refund of your money escalate it to Plimus so that they will investigate it further and they will cease their contract in that case they will be force to pay their member or be forever be band in the cyber world.Also you can report this internet fraud to www.fbi.gov, www.scambook.com and www.ripoffreport.com they will really help you. I think we have to stop being scared let step up into the plate and really report this scammers sites. We are earning those hard money and they will just scam us.It is not fair. This site should be band in the cyber world.