+ Reply to Thread

Samantha Reynolds 2005 cars for sale

Came across 2 seperate ads. Looking for a car. Emailed my interest and received:

Samantha Reynolds
    reply-tosamanthareyno@gmail.com

to*********@gmail.com

dateWed, Feb 16, 2011 at 4:15 PM
    subjectRe 2005 Honda Accord

details 4:15 PM (49 minutes ago)

Hi,
    First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my car (2005 Honda Accord EX-L V6). I sell it at this price ($2,000) because i just finished the divorce with my husband. It has only 53,400 miles!!! The car is fully paid off, clean title. I have title in hand. I bought it since new and has only been adult driven and garage kept. I just had it serviced and put in a new battery a couple of months ago. This car runs as good as a new one and has no dings, dents, or scratches. The divorce has finished 6 months ago and the car is mine now. After the divorce I was forced to buy a new house. Following the financial crisis I can't afford to pay the bank and I decided to sell the car. As you can see from the pictures, it's in excellent condition. I'm very busy with my job and I'm out of town right now so I can't meet in person with you so this is the reason why I chose to sell my car over the Internet. From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay. I prefer the payment to be done using eBay services (I will receive the payment only after you receive and inspect the car and only if you agree to buy it). We will use a safe payment method because I am affiliated with eBay and I have a purchase protection account. The last price for this car is $2,000 I will pay for shipping and handling (the loan of my previous buyer didn't get approved, so, there won't be any additional shipping costs). If you are interested in buying it please provide me your full name and address for shipping so I can initiate the deal through eBay. I will wait your answer (if you are interested to buy) very soon.
    Kind regards,
    Samantha Reynolds

>::HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM::<

Samantha Reynolds
    To ******* <**********@gmail.com>

date:Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 1:41 PM
    subject Re: 2005 honda accord and 2005 nissan maxima
    mailed-bygmail.com
    signed-bygmail.com
    1:41 PM (3 hours ago)

Hi,
    First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my car (2005 Nissan Maxima SL). I sell it at this price ($2,800) because i just finished the divorce with my husband. It has only 38,000 miles!!! The car is fully paid off, clean title. I have title in hand. I bought it since new and has only been adult driven and garage kept. I just had it serviced and put in a new battery a couple of months ago.This car runs as good as a new one and has no dings, dents, or scratches. The divorce has finished 6 months ago and the car is mine now. After the divorce I was forced to buy a new house. Following the financial crisis I can't afford to pay the bank and I decided to sell the car. As you can see from the pictures, it's in excellent condition.I'm very busy with my job and I'm out of town right now so I can't meet in person with you so this is the reason why I chose to sell my car over the Internet. From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay. I prefer the payment to be done using eBay services (I will receive the payment only after you receive and inspect the car and only if you agree to buy it). We will use a safe payment method because I am affiliated with eBay and I have a purchase protection account. The last price for this car is $2,800. I will pay for shipping and handling (the loan of my previous buyer didn't get approved, so, there won't be any additional shipping costs). If you are interested in buying it please provide me your full name and address for shipping so I can initiate the deal through eBay. I will wait your answer (if you are interested to buy) very soon.
    Kind regards,
    Samantha Reynolds
    Last edited by ITSMEANA; 02-16-2011 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Add info

Re: Samantha Reynolds 2005 cars for sale

Thanks for posting up the names used, email address and the emails themselves from that scammer. Making a scammer's scam googlable is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post and then does not become a victim because you took the time to "get the word out". Thanks!!
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com