+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scammed by: Leopold Sarabia

Our company got recently scammed by Leopold Sarabia.
    He is working in Los Angeles area and seeking people to invest his connections and building portfolios.

This is a warning!
    His personal site is: http://www.leopoldsarabia.com

Please be careful.

Re: Scammed by: Leopold Sarabia

I also got scammed by this so called "Christian" con artist. But I am filing a civil complaint against him in Beverly Hills. Worth the 60 bucks. I would encourage you to file a complaint as well. Can be done online through the L.A. County Court house website:
    http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/locat...n.aspx?loc=BH&

G

Leo Sarabia has been in Federal prison for mutliple alligations. He will pose as an educated banker and ask you to invest in Companies that do NOT exist. Further he will ask you to pay him up to $50,000 so that he can take your company public and find millionaire and hollywood investers. The man is a complete SCAM. He never graduate ohio state as he claims, just call the university register office. At best he is an incredible CON artist, that ends up in jail every 3-5 years. He was arrested by the FBI, the postal services and the IRS agents. He is a little alleged criminal, and VERY good at making up the BEST stories of how he is a big shot! He will crash big parties and tries to talk to celebs or a big wig then he will take a picture with them and put it on his facebook followed by some god/Church bible quote! Do NOT fall for his SCAMS! you will NOT see a dime back and he can NOT do anything for you. Just run his name for criminal back ground check and see for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 90210 View Post
    Leo Sarabia has been in Federal prison for mutliple alligations. He will pose as an educated banker and ask you to invest in Companies that do NOT exist. Further he will ask you to pay him up to $50,000 so that he can take your company public and find millionaire and hollywood investers. The man is a complete SCAM. He never graduate ohio state as he claims, just call the university register office. At best he is an incredible CON artist, that ends up in jail every 3-5 years. He was arrested by the FBI, the postal services and the IRS agents. He is a little alleged criminal, and VERY good at making up the BEST stories of how he is a big shot! He will crash big parties and tries to talk to celebs or a big wig then he will take a picture with them and put it on his facebook followed by some god/Church bible quote! Do NOT fall for his SCAMS! you will NOT see a dime back and he can NOT do anything for you. Just run his name for criminal back ground check and see for yourself.
    I have worked with Leopold Sarabia directly on two projects and on both occasions we had to pay for the structure, business plan and proper valuation of the projects. He is not the easiest person to work but he knows the playing field and his contacts are very real. We paid him in excess of $50k on both projects within three years apart and were very pleased with the results. In any business there will be arguments on both sides as to the services that were paid for and what was actually performed. It's not fair to spread a blanket of accusations onto any business professional just because you were feel you were treated unfairly. And the question I have as any business person would have is; "why did't you sue him if this is all true?"
    Last edited by MattJohn118592; 02-24-2015 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MattJohn118592 View Post
    I have worked with Leopold Sarabia directly on two projects and on both occasions we had to pay for the structure, business plan and proper valuation of the projects. He is not the easiest person to work but he knows the playing field and his contacts are very real. We paid him in excess of $50k on both projects within three years apart and were very pleased with the results. In any business there will be arguments on both sides as to the services that were paid for and what was actually performed. It's not fair to spread a blanket of accusations onto any business professional just because you were feel you were treated unfairly. And the question I have as any business person would have is; "why did't you sue him if this is all true?"
    I posted a warning about this POS on Yelp back in 2011 and I've received multiple messages from folks like myself who have been conned by this a-hole. In the 4 years since that posting, you are the first one to post you got what you paid for. In the meantime, Leo the con man, is still out there hunting for new victims. He is a fraud and some of us have sued him, so no one is spreading blanket accusations because the man is a verifiable con artist. Maybe you should talk to the FBI agent who interviewed me about Leo the liar, who also likes to drag his NFL buddy, former Raider, Ron Brown into the scam. Leo the liar, con artist is a FRAUD. PERIOD.

It's not fair to spread a blanket of accusations onto any business professional just because you were feel you were treated unfairly.
    You're trying to do damage control because you know this guy or you're really ignorant.

Either way, you seem full of shit.

It's not because you had a good experience with someone that it makes every other claim about him false.

And the question I have as any business person would have is; "why did't you sue him if this is all true?"
    Ok, you're full of shit.

its despicable and pathetic this man is a crook

Leo Sarabia, signed an agreement, in April of 2013. As one of the owners of a distribution company, by the name of Ararat international trading company inc.. To provide services in exchange, for several thousands of dollars, which I paid his company in full in April of 2013. However the services have never been performed as was agreed. The agreement expired in April of 2015.
    Leo Sarabia, currently works as Chairman of The Board. Of a full service Business Advisory Firm. Their 2 offices are located in Los Angeles, CA. And New York, NY. Beware of this ruthless lying scoundrel. And please feel free to contact me with any information or questions. Thank You, K.Brooks
    Last edited by K.Brooks; 06-02-2015 at 02:58 AM.

Mr. Brooks, I was contacted about Leo by an investigator for the post master general a few months ago and can give you her email address if you wish to report this to authorities.

Baldwinrocks, Yes, I would like the address. Thank You, for your help! Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by K.Brooks View Post
    Baldwinrocks, Yes, I would like the address. Thank You, for your help! Brooks
    Contact Post Office General Investigator - Melissa Atkins email: msatkin@uspis.gov

Best of luck to you,
    Christina

​I am an independent investigator who recently conducted a detailed investigation into several claims made against Leopold or Leo Sarabia and I'd like to share my results. A perspective client asked that I run background check on him as they were concerned about claims made against him online. My work has not been able to validate a single one of the accusatory claims. After interviewing the people involved with those making the allegations against him I have concluded with the below detailed information:

As to the claims made by a Kelly Brooks of Boost My Fuel one things that immediately stood out before I contacted him as that he failed to mention his company name or website which is www.boostmyfuel.com. In his complaint he mentions that Leo Sarabia scammed him out of $50k and never did anything for his company. What he neglects to mention is that in fact he didn't engage or pay Leo Sarabia but instead engaged and paid a well known and highly respected trading company called Ararat International www.araratinternational.com, who is based in Dubai. To this date Mr. Brooks proudly displays, on his own website, much of the good work that Ararat International and Leo Sarabia did do for him. Including videos of the Long Beach Grand Prix where Leo organized a team to secure co0branding with the Ferrari Race Team that included Three Time World Champion Ferrari Race Car Driver Costantino Bertuzzi. Again, all on Boost My Fuel's own website. He also mentions Boost My Fuel's approval by NASCAR, which was also organized by Ararat International and Leo Sarabia. Needless to say, Ferrari is the most recognized brand in the world. THEREFORE, where is the scam? In fact, it was the great work and results that Leo and Ararat achieved for Boost My Fuel as clearly evidenced on his own website that led my client, in large part to ultimately engage Leo Sarabia. Mr. Sarabia has been forthcoming with documentation as well as pictures of the detailed information above.

As to the post by Chris Baldwin or Baldwin Rocks, I interviewed Mr.Ron Brown. Ron Brown is an Olympic Gold Medalist and World Record Holder in the NFL who played for the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Raiders. Per Ron Brown; "Leo Sarabia has been a very good friend of mine and my family. My kids call him uncle Leo. I was well aware of Chris Baldwin's claims and how she also mentions me in her derogatory claims against Leo. Leo mentions my name because he is a friend of mine and I use his services from time to time as my agent when there are potential speaking engagements and or someone to oversee my business dealings with companies asking me to support their group. I have also been witness to his expertise in creating more value in companies seeking to raise capital to grow their business. He asked that I take a look at a technology company he was working on. After meeting the company's CEO and several meetings later I quickly saw that Leo Sarabia was able to increase their valuation from $50 million to $1 billion. Because of Leo's structure the company is now able to operate and gain revenues on a global scale than just sell their technology. I personally set up a meeting between the CEO of the tech company and my personal friend who owns
    and operates a large media company. To answer your questions about Chris Baldwin's allegations, Leo is like any other businessman. If you've been in business long enough you will have failures along the way. But he doesn't give up . He keeps on trying and with great success."

My conclusion on the Chris Baldwin allegations is that they are entirely without foundation and in fact it appears that she was the one trying to scam, bully and extort Leo Sarabia into giving her a payoff and she has continued to harass him non-stop for the past six years.

I am the owner of Boost My Fuel.
    before I agreed to pay www.araratinternational.com for their sales and distribution services. I met Leo Sarabia at their former office at: 4401 Wilshire Blvd, Suite # 240, in Los Angeles, CA. in March of 2013
    Several days later Leo provided an agency agreement, which he signed as the Agent of Ararat International Trading Co. Inc.
    Boost My Fuel never received one penny of business, from the $50,000.00 which was paid. We received nothing, 0 ZERO Business, from the $50,000.00 which we paid.

WARNING TO OTHERS READING THIS POST. Beware paying money upfront, for services, which have not been performed.

Never pay leo sarabia, money up front for services, which have not been performed and completed.

There are numerous reports of leopold (leo) sarabia, the Scam Artist on the internet.

(1.) http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=3047126

(2.) http://www.yelp.com/user_details?use...KliYfWow2BgPeA

My Name is Kevin Johnson of Los Angeles and I am a social worker for the city of Los Angeles. I am also a fashion designer. In june of 2015 I contracted Leo Sarabia and his company to represent my fashion line. I am married with two children and could not afford his initial fees. He heard my story and my dreams and about the tough upbringing I survived in the South Central LA area and he went to work immediately with only a very small up front fee. He came highly referred from someone I know that is in his office building. There was one Hollywood music mogul that I had in mind to approach when I contracted Leo Sarabia. No one I knew could get me in contact with this music mogul and not even people I know in the music industry. Within two weeks I was on the phone talking to Dr. Dre from "Straight Outta Compton" because I had received his cell number from Leo Sarabia. Dr. Dre sold his company Beats to Apple for $3.2 billion in 2014. This is just one of many billionaires and millionaires that Leo Sarabia has put me in touch with. Next stop is the Los Angeles Rams clothing licensing deal. Oh yeah, his friend Ron Brown and I talked too. Leo Sarabia is very REAL and so is his work and his CONTACTS are real. In every business deal there are two sides to every story and it appears as though there is a witch hunt against. He really has made my dreams come true and I would have never imagined how far I've come in just a few short months because of my trust in Leo Sarabia. I noticed some of the things that were written about him on this site and the internet but I also noticed other great things about him on the internet. He was only the second male minority in the history of the Los Angeles "Big Brothers" organization to be asked to be on their board of directors. As a social worker and my love for helping people this was something I could really appreciate and it turned out that that is exactly the type of person Leo is. And as for Mr. Kelly Brooks of Boost My Fuel, I looked at your website and I spoke to the gentleman at Ararat International. It was clear you had violated your agreement with them. Your product was tested and although it does work it fell below some of your competitors products. Your claims to have the best product on the market violated terms of your agreement. I think you should be very happy with the large amount of publicity you were able to receive through Leo Sarabia and Ararat International's work on your product. After all, it's all over your website and you clearly has capitalized from their work. You mention NASCAR and show Ferrari and show Costantino Bertuzzi and all the models they provided for Boost My Fuel. I really hope people can see the witch hunt that is happening here against Leo Sarabia. He has done great things for a lot of people and companies I know. I am making my goal to follow everyone of the claims against him. And by the way, isn't it funny how the claim about the elderly couple ion Pennsylvania who claim they lost $25k don't add all their information. Very peculiar. PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THE FALSE CLAIMS AGAINST LEO SARABIA BECAUSE IT'S ALL JUST A WITCH HUNT AGAINST HIM.