+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Scammed by: Leopold Sarabia

Kevin Johnson, is a new member of scam.com March of 2016. "Hello leopold (leo) sarabia criminal.

This is a warning to the general public: Leopold (Leo) Sarabia will attempt to collect money up front for his false service scams.
    Do not pay upfornt until his services are completed.

I would have to see leopold (leo) sarabia legitimately work for a living first, to believe it.

Here is his photo. Name:  leosarabia.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  50.3 KB

Tim Ward is not a real name and it's obvious as Tim Ward has no actual claims against Leo Sarabia. And after reading the positive postings about him Tim Ward still manages to target Leo. This is nonsense and obvious that Tim Ward is just another name for the same person targeting Leo Sarabia. If Tim Ward exists then why doesn't he add his phone number to the post and his claims? I am a REAL client of Leo's and I am very pleased with his services as are many others.

WARNING To the general public. leopold (leo) sarabia, is a con man. And will attempt to collect money upfront, before any work has been completed.

Money he requests paid upfront, will go to his pocket.

leo claims to help others thru charitable causes, or other business scams.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I have known Mr. Leo Sarabia for over 15 years. My name is Ben Thomas and I am an executive with a publicly traded company. My partners and I were introduced to each other several years ago by Mr. Sarabia. He was able to see the combination of energies and expertise each of us had and the possibilities of doing business if brought together. The partners he introduced me too are the largest fast food franchise owners in the USA. They are also one of the largest land owners in the USA. My background is in taking my own companies public. Mr. Sarabia not only made the introduction but when we needed a much larger investment bank to raise hundreds of millions of dollars for us, he brought us one of the top investment banks on Wall Street. He's been much more than an advisor to us and I proudly call him my friend because he is a person who is the first to admit his mistakes and will share with you his lack of knowledge on a particular subject, idea or project. I have read the things written about him on this site and I can honestly say that this is not the man I know and can easily assure anyone doing business with him of the success they can expect from the outcome. In order for the investment bank on Wall Street he introduced us to do business we had to pay them an engagement fee into the hundreds of thousands of dollars. This is standard in the business advisory, financing sector. If you do not pay any up front fees you will not be taken seriously and most all finance houses will charge an engagement fee prior to getting involved with a company. I personally interviewed over 30 investment banks and everyone of them had an upfront fee of a minimum of $100,000.00 and as much as $500,000.00. We settled for the one that Leo Sarabia had a long lasting relationship with and we are very pleased we took his advice. Every major business will have a level of complaints and there is also a list of great accomplishments they can attest to. In Mr. Sarabia's case I can say that I have personally met many of his contacts as well as a few of his celebrity fiends and he is a person we rely on for contacts and bridging the gap between relationships. His advice is valuable.

Buyer BEWARE Of (a.) The Faker's & Pretender's (b.) Snake's-in-the-grass, (c.) Creepers-N-Crawlers (d.) Evil Do Good For Nothing Criminals, such as leopold (leo) sarabia

Warning; Fictitious Testimonials, from Fake People.

WARNING Before You Donate Money To; leopold's (leo) sarabia's illegitimate charities.

Beware of;
    leopold's (leo) sarabia's, Bogus Croudfunding Campaign's.

Warning To The General Public: Leopold (Leo) Sarabia will attempt to collect money up front for his false service scams.
    Do not pay upfornt until his services are completed.

Chineese & Foreign Investmentor's BEWARE of; leopold (leo) sarabia's so called investment Scams.

Final Warning, No need to believe anything I have written. Do your own research homework, and the truth will set you free, the right and only way!

The only business leo deserves is behind Bars (Jail)

Timothy Ward, your complaints and information about Leo Sarabia couldn't be further from the truth and I hope people read these write-ups will see tight through you. It's obvious you don't have a dog in this fight but yet you choose to disparage someone whom has never harmed you and whom you've apparently never met. The truth is, you are not a real person and cannot add anything that is real to your posts. It's all what others have written. YOU ARE A FRAUD TIMOTHY WARD AND YOU WILL BE FOUND OUT. Very soon it will be illegal to post such things without PROOF that you were defrauded by someone. There are too many great business projects that Leo Sarabia has participated in and continues to do every day that will come to light once you are found out to be a FRAUD TIMOTHY WARD. Obviously, Ron Brown is real and has spoken up for Leo Sarabia time and time again. But don;t worry, there's already an investigative team seeking you out and the rest of these claims against him. Leo Sarabia is very real and you TIMOTHY WARD are a executioner of the worst kind of humanity.

leopold (leo sarabia is proud he was successful in scamming $50,000.00 from MY respected company BOOST MY FUEL.. I did not receive one dollar or penny, of sales or benefit, from leo's ararat scam.

Who ever would like to sit down and visit with me, on skype, face to face, or in person. I will show the real proof and TRUTH regarding; leopold (leo) sarabia's, despicable embezzlement theft act.

The general public can read many posts from other other people, from the TOP of this Post. Of those who leopold (leo) sarabia has scammed.

If there is such a thing as Karma, then we will eventually see in the future what Karma does with leopold sarabia, the evil despicable thief.

The only business this evil leopold (leo) sarabia deserves, is business in prison.

Kevin, can you please post your phone number for contact?

Quote Originally Posted by Stillanonymous View Post
    Kevin, can you please post your phone number for contact?
    No one should post their personal phone number on a public message board.

However, You may
    forward Your full name to my personal e-mail address here on scam.com, and I will respond with my telephone number.
    Last edited by K.Brooks; 07-18-2016 at 01:54 AM.

However, You may
    forward Your full name to my personal e-mail address here on scam.com, and I will respond with my telephone number.

"My conclusion on the Chris Baldwin allegations is that they are entirely without foundation and in fact it appears that she was the one trying to scam, bully and extort Leo Sarabia into giving her a payoff and she has continued to harass him non-stop for the past six years.

[/QUOTE]

Some independent private investigator you are, Mr. Strauss. I noticed you did not mention anything about Leo spending time in federal prison for theft, writing bad checks and conning people out of their money. I posted the email link to a REAL investigator at the Post Office General's office in New York and I see you haven't bothered to verify what everyone on here has been saying about Leo "the fraud" Sarabia. I also noticed that since I found him scamming people on LinkedIn - now this scam thread has sooooo many positive testimonials on his behalf.

If you truly are an investigator - you suck at your job. But let me help you, contact Melissa Atkins, USPIS msatkin@uspis.gov
    After you speak with her, you need to then remove this ridiculous post slandering the good names of everyone burned by a con artist.

After I found Leo on LinkedIn - he sent me an email asking for my address so he could return the money he owes me. Why would he do that if I was "scamming, bullying and extorting" him? He then immediately blocked me before I could respond. Why? I'll tell you why. Because he's a liar and he's been exposed and I will continue exposing him until he is back behind bars - believe that.

Name:  Leo.PNG
Views: 268
Size:  20.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Deagle View Post
    You're trying to do damage control because you know this guy or you're really ignorant.

Either way, you seem full of shit.

It's not because you had a good experience with someone that it makes every other claim about him false.

Ok, you're full of shit.

Everyone is right on the money! Leo and his brothers John and Andrew are all professional scammers. I worked with them in 2000 in the city of Silmar in back of a "law office" ran by a guy that also went to jail for not being a real attorney.They convinced a large group of us to do telemarketing for them. asking people for their credit cards over the phone in exchange for absolutely nothing! I later found out they were charging $300 from each one of those credit cards at contempo furniture store that was also in the same plaza. They fled when an FBI agent came looking for them, and from one day to another they vanished. Its funny I see he's still up to no good and wish I could help bring this dirtbag down. trust me when I say this... don't believe one word he says.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Brooks View Post
    Leo Sarabia, signed an agreement, in April of 2013. As one of the owners of a distribution company, by the name of Ararat international trading company inc.. To provide services in exchange, for several thousands of dollars, which I paid his company in full in April of 2013. However the services have never been performed as was agreed. The agreement expired in April of 2015.
    Leo Sarabia, currently works as Chairman of The Board. Of a full service Business Advisory Firm. Their 2 offices are located in Los Angeles, CA. And New York, NY. Beware of this ruthless lying scoundrel. And please feel free to contact me with any information or questions. Thank You, K.Brooks
    It doesn't matter -he doesn't abide by the rules or cares about agreements.. He targets anyone he comes in contact with - he is a liar .. I was conned also out of 12K.. The worst part of it was I was also putting events and fundraisers togeher with St. Judes/ Paralyzed Vetreans of America / and the American Cancer Action Network.. With him conning my investors out of tthere money and they were both on cancer treatments.. I made sure my investors were paid back in full with interest which was stated in the contract... Don't Do any business with this man...We should discuss a legal matter and see what our options could be..S. R / Nevada
    sfrenterprise@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by baldwinrocks View Post
    I also got scammed by this so called "Christian" con artist. But I am filing a civil complaint against him in Beverly Hills. Worth the 60 bucks. I would encourage you to file a complaint as well. Can be done online through the L.A. County Court house website:
    http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/locat...n.aspx?loc=BH&

G
    the site no longer exists. Did u file a complaint?