+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 25

Thread: Egypt

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Egypt

    Congratulations Egypt.

    18 days of protests.

    Over a million people. A million people whom Hosni Mubarak tried to incite into violence. A million people who were shot at by the police. A million people who were assaulted, and who were killed in the streets. A million people who continued to protest peacefully in the face of a violent dictator.

    Over Christmas, the Egpytian Muslims formed human shields around Christian praying in Churches, to protect them from extremists. During the protests, Christians formed barriers between the police, and the vulnerable Muslim protesters as they prayed.

    Muslims and Christians stood arm in arm, demanding freedom. I hope with all my heart that they get it.

    We should all be proud of the Egyptian people.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: Egypt

    Jubilation.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: Egypt

    Great post kazza.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,461

    Re: Egypt

    Agreed...
    We should do all we can as a world community to ensure they get their freedom.
    **********
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

    - Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

    *********

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,778

    Re: Egypt

    I am so happy this came about without more violence then already had taken place. This took so much courage from the Egyptian people that risked their lives to fight for their freedom. They stood strong and it worked.
    A wonderful scene today in Egypt. I am so happy I got to see this on television.

    Now the work begins and I so hope it goes well for them and all of us around our world.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,414

    Re: Egypt

    Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    I am so happy this came about without more violence then already had taken place. This took so much courage from the Egyptian people that risked their lives to fight for their freedom. They stood strong and it worked.
    A wonderful scene today in Egypt. I am so happy I got to see this on television.

    Now the work begins and I so hope it goes well for them and all of us around our world.

    It ain't about what's good for you babe, it's about them.

    How many pimps are Egyptian?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,231

    Re: Egypt

    والسلام يكون معكم

    اختيار معك.

    {May peace be with you
    The choice is with you. }

    بركاته
    Last edited by nomaxim; 02-11-2011 at 01:54 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  8. #8

    Re: Egypt

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleP View Post
    Agreed...
    We should do all we can as a world community to ensure they get their freedom.

    Maybe the rest of the world should follow the example set by those brave people and what they did. They have shown us that different folks can live in peace and get along. Isn't it to bad that this can't become a world wide movement.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,826

    Re: Egypt

    different folks can live in peace and get along. Isn't it to bad that this can't become a world wide movement.
    Stop smoking your dope.

    It is a great day....so it was back in 1933 when Germans welcomed Adolf Hitler as Chancellor. That was a "popullar revollution" as well.

    I hope this event will turn out well. Iranians were feeling the same way back in 1978 and how long did that last?

    And what about Iran? Shouldn't Iran be next? Should we not support that revollution? How about that Google? If you can do that in Egypt, why not in Iran?

    Remember what a triumphant Ceasar was told by one of his slaves..."All Glory...is fleeting."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,461

    Re: Egypt

    Quote Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
    It ain't about what's good for you babe, it's about them.

    How many pimps are Egyptian?
    Wow...
    I remember why I had your dumb ass on ignore. You are nothing more than a troll.
    **********
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

    - Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

    *********

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,461

    Re: Egypt

    Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    Stop smoking your dope.

    It is a great day....so it was back in 1933 when Germans welcomed Adolf Hitler as Chancellor. That was a "popullar revollution" as well.

    I hope this event will turn out well. Iranians were feeling the same way back in 1978 and how long did that last?

    And what about Iran? Shouldn't Iran be next? Should we not support that revollution? How about that Google? If you can do that in Egypt, why not in Iran?

    Remember what a triumphant Ceasar was told by one of his slaves..."All Glory...is fleeting."

    Cant lose hope Dan... Not yet anyway.
    **********
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

    - Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

    *********

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,826

    Re: Egypt

    Cant lose hope Dan... Not yet anyway.
    Can't be too giddy, given the history of Middle East "revollutions" for democracy led by an Arab or Persian popullation.

    Egypt today, how about Iran tomorrow? Isn't it time for the Mullahs there to die?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,778

    Re: Egypt

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleP View Post
    Wow...
    I remember why I had your dumb ass on ignore. You are nothing more than a troll.
    He became Hermie again very fast.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,577

    Re: Egypt

    Let's hope we either keep out of it entirely, or move in and at least make it over in our image. No more halfway measures like Iraq, Vietnam, etc.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,826

    Re: Egypt


    Let's hope we either keep out of it entirely, or move in and at least make it over in our image. No more halfway measures like Iraq, Vietnam, etc.
    Let's go all the way and do to the Iranian ragheeads what was done in Egypt.

    And this time....support the people. Oh I forgot, we have a coward as a President.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: Egypt

    Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post



    Let's go all the way and do to the Iranian ragheeads what was done in Egypt.

    And this time....support the people. Oh I forgot, we have a coward as a President.
    You see, Dan doesnt ACTUALLY have any hope for the people of Egypt. He just wants war. Too much watching Beck Dan, the crazy is beginning (?) to seep into your brain.

Similar Threads

  1. Egypt/Air Flight 804
    By PeggieSue in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-20-2016, 04:07 PM
  2. Egypt is now in Civil War
    By danrush1966 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 08:48 AM
  3. Egypt will rot in hell
    By danrush1966 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 02:34 PM
  4. new member in scam..from egypt
    By sweet_water in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 07:10 PM
  5. Magical Egypt
    By Fizban "The Fabulous" in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 10:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •