+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

6 offers for a 50 in" LG Plasma TV

I found this site that says they will give you a 50 in" LG plasma tv for only 6 offers no referral. It is from Incentive Leaders, not sure if anyone has heard of them but i am wanting to know if anyone has dealt with this company? The link is from rewardsgenius.com, but the main affiliate is Incentive Leaders. I looked through the pages and the first 2 pages are real easy, the 3rd is the tricky part, only 3 offers and you need to complete 2 of them. They are 1st IDishNetwork - where you need to setup a satellite dish in your home and activate it, the second one is Roadloans - assuming you need to apply for a loan and be approved, and the thirs VMC Satellite - another satellite dish company where you need to install and activate account. IF anyone has had experience with these 3 offers and how easy it was to get credit, i would be very appreciative of it. If you want the link PM me. Thanks. :)

P.S. I couldn't find a customer service number for them, only and email address. So if anyone knows a phone number to reach them at i would love to have it. THANKS AGAIN!! :D
    Gifts Received:
    Samsung 50in DLP HDTV - NT
    Ipod Shuffle - Ipodsweepstakes
    $20 GC - NT
    $25 GC - NT
    $30 GC - IL
    $100 GC - YGC
    $500 Travel Ticket - BW

Gifts Pending:

$500 GC - EFGC
    $500 GC - RP
    $250 GC - YTB
    $250 GC - Brandarama

Gifts Waiting For:

:p :D :) :cool:

Re: 6 offers for a 50 in" LG Plasma TV

There's no easy way to do Roadloans unless you are planning on buying a car, and you have terrible credit, because their rates are really high.

Those satellites both lead to DirecTV, so unless you want to install 2 different sets of DirecTV satellite systems, it is not possible to do the offer. That's why it's only 6 offers. Because it's impossible. All you can do is wait until they mistakenly put Privacy Matters or Simply You on that last page.

I def. went to that site before, couldn't wait to see what was on the last page. haha.
    801-316-0555

Couldn't you just sign up for one satellite system, than after you get credit for that site, cancel and pay the fees, and sign up for the next satellite system. Also on the roadloans can you just go take out a small loan or is it a minimum you need to take out? I was debating on what i should do, if you have better luck than give me a holler or pm me if that site messes up and puts some more realistic offers on the 3rd page. :mad:
    Gifts Received:
    $20 GC - NT
    $25 GC - NT
    $30 GC - IL
    $100 GC - YGC
    $500 Travel Ticket - BW

Gifts Pending:

$500 GC - EFGC
    $500 GC - RP
    $250 GC - YTB
    $250 GC - Brandarama

Gifts Waiting For:

I guess you could do that, but you have to watch out for the expiration dates. Most sites have a 60-day limit on your membership meaning you have to do all the offers on the same day. Since it takes 4 weeks or 30-days for most of them to say "Approved" this gives you only 30 more days to do the next offer AND mail in your certificates. Chances are, your account will expire and you won't get anything.

HINT: Always do your offers at the same time. It's easier to keep track of, and you won't get scammed by the expiration dates.

Also, I wouldn't do a site that didn't have a number I could call, it's just too risky.
    801-316-0555

Quote Originally Posted by FreebieFreak
    Couldn't you just sign up for one satellite system, than after you get credit for that site, cancel and pay the fees, and sign up for the next satellite system. Also on the roadloans can you just go take out a small loan or is it a minimum you need to take out? I was debating on what i should do, if you have better luck than give me a holler or pm me if that site messes up and puts some more realistic offers on the 3rd page. :mad:
    Read, READ, READ the t.erms and c.onditions, people! There is usually a seriously high penalty for signing up and cancelling before the contract expires. You will not get credit until the dish is nailed to your roof and the installing company reports it to the gift site company, a process that takes about 2-3 weeks.

Actually, DirecTV has a free 30-day trial offer. I called them up to see if it was really free and it was. All you have to do is return the receiver. They said they will not take down the satellite for "advertisement" or "possible future business" with the company. If you want to take down the dish, you have to do that yourself.

The only problem is, you could only do this offer once. IL requires you do it twice.
    801-316-0555

Quote Originally Posted by gpel
    There's no easy way to do Roadloans unless you are planning on buying a car, and you have terrible credit, because their rates are really high.

Those satellites both lead to DirecTV, so unless you want to install 2 different sets of DirecTV satellite systems, it is not possible to do the offer. That's why it's only 6 offers. Because it's impossible. All you can do is wait until they mistakenly put Privacy Matters or Simply You on that last page.

I def. went to that site before, couldn't wait to see what was on the last page. haha.
    That's funny, because on mine they both show up as Dish Network, not Direct TV, which is tricky, tricky if that is intentional. Both Dish companies have an 18 month contract and a $300 early cancellation penalty, where early cancellation means before the 18 month contract is over.

Same here, i think we are all looking at the same thing. Dishnetwork is direct tv correct? Cuz when i clicked on both those satellite company links, to my surpise the layouts of the page are different, but they are offering the same thing. So only other way is to wait it out or just buy a new car i guess. :(
    Gifts Received:
    $20 GC - NT
    $25 GC - NT
    $30 GC - IL
    $100 GC - YGC
    $500 Travel Ticket - BW

Gifts Pending:

$500 GC - EFGC
    $500 GC - RP
    $250 GC - YTB
    $250 GC - Brandarama

Gifts Waiting For:

Same here, i think we are all looking at the same thing. Dishnetwork is direct tv correct? Cuz when i clicked on both those satellite company links, to my surpise the layouts of the page are different, but they are offering the same thing. So only other way is to wait it out or just buy a new car i guess. :(
    Well both offers are resellers of Dish Network, which is not the same thing as Direct TV. You'd need to install Dish Network at two different houses. Or as you say, get a car loan (at a very high interest rate).

It would appear that the company behind incentiveleader is searchcactus.com

I though that incentive leader was like the NuiTech of other sites? :confused:
    Gifts Received:
    $20 GC - NT
    $25 GC - NT
    $30 GC - IL
    $100 GC - YGC
    $500 Travel Ticket - BW

Gifts Pending:

$500 GC - EFGC
    $500 GC - RP
    $250 GC - YTB
    $250 GC - Brandarama

Gifts Waiting For:

I though that incentive leader was like the NuiTech of other sites? :confused:
    Yes, that relationship probably holds true, but just like Niu Tech could be owned by a third company, I think incentiveleader.com is owned by searchcactus, based on whois registration.

ahh...icic. Good work. So stephaneos are you doing this offer??
    Gifts Received:
    $20 GC - NT
    $25 GC - NT
    $30 GC - IL
    $100 GC - YGC
    $500 Travel Ticket - BW

Gifts Pending:

$500 GC - EFGC
    $500 GC - RP
    $250 GC - YTB
    $250 GC - Brandarama

Gifts Waiting For:

ahh...icic. Good work. So stephaneos are you doing this offer??
    Mebbe - thinking about it before I take the big leap on page 3. Wish I knew more about the company's repute.

once i find out the ins and outs of page 3 offers. i will post my findings. Seems like a good offer, but page 3 is going to be very spendy! :eek:
    Gifts Received:
    $20 GC - NT
    $25 GC - NT
    $30 GC - IL
    $100 GC - YGC
    $500 Travel Ticket - BW

Gifts Pending:

$500 GC - EFGC
    $500 GC - RP
    $250 GC - YTB
    $250 GC - Brandarama

Gifts Waiting For:

Check this out. The URL says rewardsgenius, but it's freegiftworld!

http://www.rewardsgenius.com/?o=shopping2&k=Toys

At least it does on my computer.